Tragic: Young mother forced to choose between Obamacare premiums and feeding family

And i ask again. Anyone up for the healthcare challenge?

WTF do you think has been going on here for the last couple of years?

If you ever want to read facts, there are plenty of links in the healthcare forum but don't be pretending that questions have not been asked and answered about 5758 GAZILLION effing times already.

Let me guess. You have a catastrphic plan that has a high deductible and is no longer available once the ACA is enacted. Right?

No, you blithering idiot.

My current plan looks something like this... $2,000 deductible, 20% coinsurance, $5,000 out of pocket. To match this under the ACA demands of me an additional $10,000 per year in premiums.

Stop fucking with me, asshat.

I do not believe you. Did you not understand? Unless you have a pln tht is so shitty that it does not meet the basic consumer protections stipulated in the ACA, you will be able to keep it.

You still have not provided the details needed for me to check the validity of your claim. I wonder why?

Can I point out the obvious?

No plan sold to a man meets the new standards because no man was ever required to have maternity coverage before, which makes them all, by your definition, shitty.

She and her husband are both disabled and on a fixed income, and don't get a healthcare benefit, federal or state????

I don't think it's unreasonable to be very skeptical of this story.

Excellent post, but sorry to read about your dilemma in which you can't control. One of my friends parents has Kaiser. Since ObamadoesntCare, for them to keep the same plan, they now have to do 40% co-pay, and deduct $5,000 per person covered.

none of it makes any sense

why would the progressives

purposefully inflict so much pain on the people
Because the ACA is but a step towards the real goal.

ACA was never meant to be workable, or to even work at all. It was designed to inflict as much pain as possible on the American people.

Then, when it's shown conclusively to be an utter failure, the left will offer to "fix" it -- by instituting single-payer. The complete government takeover of the health care industry. Nationalizing health care.

That, of course, will be an utter failure, too -- but that's the goal. Socialized medicine. Government making all your healthcare decisions for you.

And if anyone thinks the government will have your best interests at heart, you're not thinking at all.

So the 380% increase in healthcare premiums since Reagan deregulated the HMO act WASN'T to ' inflict as much pain as possible on the American people'?

How about the mergers and acquisitions that were rubber stamped during baby Bush? Here in Vegas, United Health Care now owns the majority of hospitals, the largest health clinic, and 100% of the Medicare plans, all of which were granted under Bushes SEC.

But the SWEET deal now for UHC; If an employer buys a UHC/HMO plan for her/his employees, the employer part is subsidized, but the employee pays a co-pay PLUS another co-pay PLUS an up-charge for services such as x-rays, lab, and the Doctors related to the aforementioned. Under ACA, the up-charges won't be allowed.

none of it makes any sense

why would the progressives

purposefully inflict so much pain on the people
Because the ACA is but a step towards the real goal.

ACA was never meant to be workable, or to even work at all. It was designed to inflict as much pain as possible on the American people.

Then, when it's shown conclusively to be an utter failure, the left will offer to "fix" it -- by instituting single-payer. The complete government takeover of the health care industry. Nationalizing health care.

That, of course, will be an utter failure, too -- but that's the goal. Socialized medicine. Government making all your healthcare decisions for you.

And if anyone thinks the government will have your best interests at heart, you're not thinking at all.

So the 380% increase in healthcare premiums since Reagan deregulated the HMO act WASN'T to ' inflict as much pain as possible on the American people'?

How about the mergers and acquisitions that were rubber stamped during baby Bush? Here in Vegas, United Health Care now owns the majority of hospitals, the largest health clinic, and 100% of the Medicare plans, all of which were granted under Bushes SEC.

But the SWEET deal now for UHC; If an employer buys a UHC/HMO plan for her/his employees, the employer part is subsidized, but the employee pays a co-pay PLUS another co-pay PLUS an up-charge for services such as x-rays, lab, and the Doctors related to the aforementioned. Under ACA, the up-charges won't be allowed.

Wow, a 380% increase over 30 years vs a 300% increase over 3 years, and I am supposed to cry about the gradual increase.

No, you blithering idiot.

My current plan looks something like this... $2,000 deductible, 20% coinsurance, $5,000 out of pocket. To match this under the ACA demands of me an additional $10,000 per year in premiums.

Stop fucking with me, asshat.

I do not believe you. Did you not understand? Unless you have a pln tht is so shitty that it does not meet the basic consumer protections stipulated in the ACA, you will be able to keep it.

You still have not provided the details needed for me to check the validity of your claim. I wonder why?

No plan sold to a man meets the new standards because no man was ever required to have maternity coverage before, which makes them all, by your definition, shitty.

Have out had a chance to reconsider this "obvious" point? I think you have....otherwise, you would have been here to claim victory.

Suddenly Republicans care about mothers and children and the poor????

Republicans?????

That's a joke, right?

Have out had a chance to reconsider this "obvious" point? I think you have....otherwise, you would have been here to claim victory.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be English?

And i ask again. Anyone up for the healthcare challenge?

WTF do you think has been going on here for the last couple of years?

If you ever want to read facts, there are plenty of links in the healthcare forum but don't be pretending that questions have not been asked and answered about 5758 GAZILLION effing times already.

Stop pretending you don't know what I'm referring to.

Forum List

Back