Training Americans To Follow Orders

Train people to follow orders?

Wait...the military trains people to follow orders. Why do conservatives hate the military?

a soldier is under no obligation to follow an illegal order. See, wytch, he is allowed to actually think----something you libs want to ban.

What does that have to do with what I said. The OP is offering us another of her "liberals are/liberals do..." malarky threads about training to follow orders...something the military actually does.

Liberals want to ban thinking? Do you even care how silly the things you type sound?

tell me, is hate crime legislation not an attempt to ban certain lines of thought? Why should it matter if someone kills you to steal your money or because he hates gays? Why should one crime get a harsher punishment than the other? Is that not punishment of thought?

No....

Wait...the military trains people to follow orders. Why do conservatives hate the military?

a soldier is under no obligation to follow an illegal order. See, wytch, he is allowed to actually think----something you libs want to ban.

What does that have to do with what I said. The OP is offering us another of her "liberals are/liberals do..." malarky threads about training to follow orders...something the military actually does.

Liberals want to ban thinking? Do you even care how silly the things you type sound?

liberals not only want to ban thinking, they want to punish thoughts that are not sanctioned by the government.

Rand and Orwell saw it coming and wrote about it. Have you read anything by either of them?

Ban thoughts, that would be a little difficult, but cry on....

see post #18

Try and ban what I am thinking right now, go on, I dare ya...

tell me, is hate crime legislation not an attempt to ban certain lines of thought? Why should it matter if someone kills you to steal your money or because he hates gays? Why should one crime get a harsher punishment than the other? Is that not punishment of thought?

No....

OK then answer the question: Why should it matter if someone kills you to steal your money or because he hates gays? Why should one crime get a harsher punishment than the other? Is that not punishment of thought?[/QUOTE]

liberals not only want to ban thinking, they want to punish thoughts that are not sanctioned by the government.

Rand and Orwell saw it coming and wrote about it. Have you read anything by either of them?

see post #18

I don't want to. I want you free to think and believe whatever you choose. punishment for unsanctioned beliefs is a liberal concept.

How about

1. call them commandments
2. keep it simple, at least at first, by limiting the number of commandments to, say, ten...
3. make the enforcer of the commandments a terrifying supernatural being with superhuman powers.

religion is practiced by both conservatives and liberals.
>>>>>>>>>
right on !! but there is a difference.., we Conservatives practice the religion of Christianity.., liber-atheists practice the religion of SATAN !!

just my OPINION. :up:

Is that what makes you fellows so nasty and hard to get along with?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... :lmao: .... you are an ocean full of laffs (sic)

good morning and :fu: ....... :asshole: ....... :lmao:

see post #18

I don't want to. I want you free to think and believe whatever you choose. punishment for unsanctioned beliefs is a liberal concept.
no it's not, it's an oppressive action which can be done by any party, any political system. Your trying to confuse the issue...

How about

2. keep it simple, at least at first, by limiting the number of commandments to, say, ten...
3. make the enforcer of the commandments a terrifying supernatural being with superhuman powers.

After scouring your post I was, sadly, unable to find a single reference to anything in the OP.

So....we agree, then, if I may paraphrase Matthew, 5:18, that every single jot and tittle is absolutely correct.
As usual.

And, I note, rather than beginning the day with a lie, today you have chosen to begin with obfuscation.
How do you decide....flip a coin?

"The OP is offering us another of her "liberals are/liberals do..."

Wouldn't it be wise for you to be able to find a way to deny what was posted?

How about a little effort here!

yep. I served. Wonder if OP has :eusa_think: Also seems like conservatives loved to be told what to do, where to protest, who can listen to your phone calls, until the black guy became President. :rolleyes-41: THEN, all of a sudden, its a burden.

Give me a break OP.

"...where to protest..."

Sharpton called....he'd like a word with you.

Remember this one:
"In 2009, the Obama administration conscripted citizens to join the government in helping to monitor the emails, casual conversations and activities of their neighbors, friends and co-workers by reporting “misinformation” about Obamacare.

Creating the email address, [email protected], the administration encouraged citizens to inform the government of inaccurate information — or information that was counter to what the president was telling them — about the health care act."
HENDERSHOTT White House didn t stop flagging Obamacare misinformation - Washington Times

Right out of their "1984" playbook.

How about

religion is practiced by both conservatives and liberals.
>>>>>>>>>
right on !! but there is a difference.., we Conservatives practice the religion of Christianity.., liber-atheists practice the religion of SATAN !!

just my OPINION. :up:

Is that what makes you fellows so nasty and hard to get along with?

I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

Actually thought crimes are part of the Liberal playbook....

"hate crime"

the "N" word.

Chick-fil-a

'Mozilla Setting Precedent for Failure in Firing CEO Over Support of Marriage'
Mozilla Setting Precedent for Failure in Firing CEO Over Support of Marriage

Wake up and smell the coffee.

yep. I served. Wonder if OP has :eusa_think: Also seems like conservatives loved to be told what to do, where to protest, who can listen to your phone calls, until the black guy became President. :rolleyes-41: THEN, all of a sudden, its a burden.

Give me a break OP.

I served tea once.

see post #18

Don't lie....I've seen your posts: you don't think.

How about

Progressive won't be limited by 10 Commandments, otherwise how could they murder over 100 Million people in the last century?

Give me a break OP.

I served tea once.

Green or black?

How about

Progressive won't be limited by 10 Commandments, otherwise how could they murder over 100 Million people in the last century?
By following the ideas of the Church and the monarchies ran for many years by conservatives..

How about

No doubt you saw NYCarbuncle's anti-religion post early on...

Even in the 19th century, as religious conviction waned, the warnings were there. Ivan Karamazov, in “The Brothers Karamazov,” exclaimed ‘if God does not exist, then everything is permitted.’

Give me a break OP.

I served tea once.

Green or black?

Oolong.

Forum List

Back