Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

Right now, it depends on whether you are a republican or a Democrat whether you believe Mark Meadows is a hero or a heel. History on the other hand is not going to treat him kindly.

The really cynical thing is that the Fox News hosts begging Meadows to get Trump to stop the Insurrection were not doing so because it was wrong...but rather because of how bad it made the Republican Party LOOK

And none of them have addressed their comments from that day on air.
That’s not entirely true. Sean, Flintstone head, Hannity and Laura Ingram finally brought it up yesterday.

Here's how Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham finally addressed news of their January 6 text messages
Here's how Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham finally addressed news of their January 6 text messages

Right now, it depends on whether you are a republican or a Democrat whether you believe Mark Meadows is a hero or a heel. History on the other hand is not going to treat him kindly.
Will history treat any of his 4 chiefs of staff kindly? Gen. Kelly served honorably in the marines, and I'm all for enforcing immigration laws, but his self-appointed successor at Homeland Security was the point person for putting children in jail to serve as a deterrent. That's not exactly what America was founded upon when colonial immigrants had experience with debtor prisons.

Perhaps being Trump's chief of staff was an impossible job. I think it was, anyway. Trump's never been disciplined and always responded personally to any "challenge." I'd say that was his downfall more than anything. Simply unsuited for the job. And even when being called on to tell the "insurgents" to stop assaulting police and go home, he opted to watch tv.

If the special investigative committee is "lopsided" it is because Senate Republicans blocked January 6 commission that the violent assault upon Congress and attempt to overthrow a democratic election demanded.

Nevertheless, the truth must be exposed in the interests of national security, no matter who is whining about it.

Meadows' revelation that even inveterate Trump bum kissers were pleading that the Cry Baby Loser call off his goons demands further public disclosure: Who were issuing all those futile pleas? Why did the Cry Baby Loser ignore them for hours, allowing the outnumbered police to be savaged and the Capitol trashed by his goons whom he told to go there and "Fight like hell!"?

Inquiring minds want to know. Weird worshipers of one dude don't want Americans to know.
You don't really want the whole truth, just the part that hurts your adversaries. Come on, you can admit it.

Not quite. Congress cannot indict or charge anyone. They have to ask the Justice dept to do that and even if Justice does, Meadows has to be charged, arrested and tried, which will take months. Steve Bannon's trial is not until next July.The FBI already investigated Jan 6 and found nothing on him.
yep, exactly, where's the subpoena for his arrest from a prosecutor of the courts? They can say contempt as many times as they like and it means absolutely nothing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it did get all the demofk sheep stirring around though!! I'm laughing my fking ass off.

Replace them with RINO's? Got it.....
Just don't question why this is a sham committee, it's obvious, and it's why there is very little cooperation.
Actually, there's plenty of cooperation considering that the committe has interviewed over 200 people which is why Trump & his W.H. goon squad is running scared. That & the fact that Trump & his buddies are nothing but a bunch of lying criminal thugs in a suit & tie to begin with.

They've revealed who they really are to anyone paying attention.

Actually, there's plenty of cooperation considering that the committe has interviewed over 200 people which is why Trump & his W.H. goon squad is running scared. That & the fact that Trump & his buddies are nothing but a bunch of lying criminal thugs in a suit & tie to begin with.

They've revealed who they really are to anyone paying attention.
Might want to catch up to the latest with Schiff and the committee.
It's a one sided committee. They can call a thousand 'witnesses', but it would still be one sided with one sided witnesses.
Any word on Epps? Didn't think so.

yep, exactly, where's the subpoena for his arrest from a prosecutor of the courts? They can say contempt as many times as they like and it means absolutely nothing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it did get all the demofk sheep stirring around though!! I'm laughing my fking ass off.
Bannon already turned himself in to authorities rather then face arrest & appeared in court, Clown.

Did you spend that day in bed?

Might want to catch up to the latest with Schiff and the committee.
It's a one sided committee. They can call a thousand 'witnesses', but it would still be one sided with one sided witnesses.
Any word on Epps? Didn't think so.
It's one sided why? Because Trump's lowlife asseaters like Jordan & Gosar haven't been called in?

Just a waste of time and tax dollars. 1/6 has already been investigated to death. The FBI found no sign of a planned anything by anyone.

More wasted time and tax dollars. What idiots they all are.

Meadows turned over 9000 documents and emails, before he got cold feet. Why do you think Trump is furious with him?

Coyote
No. Benghazi was caused by an incompetent State Department run by Hitlery.

I work with many ex military men and woman and every one told me that if they had done what she had done with emails they would all be in Leavenworth.

The Congress refused to pay for security at any US Embassies except for Kabul and Baghdad. Ex-military wouldn't know anything about Hillary's emails or Benghazi.

surada
They sure as hell would know what would happen if they did what she did. They would be in Leavenworth. You sure are a dumb fuck.

surada
You wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you in the face. You should tell one of those ex military folks what you think. They would laugh you right out of the office.

Bannon already turned himself in to authorities rather then face arrest & appeared in court, Clown.

Did you spend that day in bed?
no he didn't. A court told him to come in. Still nothing though except a visit to court. I highly doubt the DOJ does anything to meadows.

Meadows turned over 9000 documents and emails, before he got cold feet. Why do you think Trump is furious with him?
didn't shits for brains tamper with an email? that's illegal pal. oops, caught red fking handed. And you like the obedient sheep forgive him for his illegal actions. makes you a traitor.

surada
You wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you in the face. You should tell one of those ex military folks what you think. They would laugh you right out of the office.

Were they in Libya? Benghazi never has had a US Consulate.. no consulate officers, no diplomatic mission.. no Embassy guards, no budget.

Forum List

Back