Traitor or Patriot? Discussing Mark Meadows.

didn't shits for brains tamper with an email? that's illegal pal. oops, caught red fking handed. And you like the obedient sheep forgive him for his illegal actions. makes you a traitor.

Everybody was emailing Trump during the mob attack on the Capitol including his kids.

Everybody was emailing Trump during the mob attack on the Capitol including his kids.
didn't trump ask peloser for the national guard to be deployed? better check that before you respond. Seems that's evidence peloser wanted the unrest if she did, and she did. hahahaahahahahahahahaha can't wait for your idiots to try and take this to court.

Not sure what that has to do with shits for brains tampering with evidence.

It took these creeps a YEAR to admit this (after it became public)

And

If Ingraham thought "antifa sympathizers" were responsible for the attack, why was she fearful that the violence was hurting the MAGA cause? Wouldn't it have simply emboldened it? If Hannity wasn't sure who the agitators were, why was he wanting Trump to go on television to call them off? The answer, of course, is very clear. The Fox propagandists knew exactly what happened on January 6, but it was damning for their cause and so they did everything they could to sow doubt.

You don't really want the whole truth, just the part that hurts your adversaries. Come on, you can admit it.
Oh, I'll eagerly settle for the "whole truth," and am not surprised that some obviously fear it.

The Republican politicians who insisted that an unprecedented, violent mob of goons attacking the Capitol in a failed effort to prevent the Vice President and Congress from fulfilling their Constitutional duties, the first break since the nation's founding of a peaceful transfer of power, does not demand such scrutiny in the interests of national security is quite remarkable.

Oh, I'll eagerly settle for the "whole truth," and am not surprised that some obviously fear it.

The Republican politicians who insisted that an unprecedented, violent mob of goons attacking the Capitol in a failed effort to prevent the Vice President and Congress from fulfilling their Constitutional duties, the first break since the nation's founding of a peaceful transfer of power, does not demand such scrutiny in the interests of national security is quite remarkable.

Shill drive-by.

And very, very telling.

It's beginning to look like many of those who voted against it, had something to hide.

I'm just shocked. Shocked, I say. I'm really shocked over here.

The January 6th House Committee may be filing criminal contempt charges against Mark Meadows if he continues to refuse to cooperate with their investigation. If Meadows is truly innocent then it shouldn't be a problem for him to come forward and lay out that case. The people have a right to know if malfeasance truly occurred or not.

you're kidding me

enemies of the left get charged w/ all kinds of crimes like lying to Congress (but they can lie to us)

they can turn any comment into a lie or apparent lie... and then the person spends all kinds of time and $$ trying to get out of it... Thaat's how the left destroy those who don't believe they way they do...(not that lefties actually believe anything.. even their own crap)

The committee is so lopsided, it doesn't want the truth, just the optics for the press.
yeh, as per always

it is now Us against Them

the Little People against the Elites

Who gives a rip what happens anymore? It is out of our hands

Now
The mob where 38% of them were let in by the police? That mob?
Now we know why Trump's asseaters like Gym Shorts Jordan ranted & raved against finding Meadows in contempt.

That son of a bitch wanted the election overturned.

yeh, as per always

it is now Us against Them

the Little People against the Elites

Who gives a rip what happens anymore? It is out of our hands
You mean "little people" like Trump the billionaire & his former W.H. lackeys who are all multi millionaires?

Those "little people"?

no he didn't. A court told him to come in. Still nothing though except a visit to court. I highly doubt the DOJ does anything to meadows.
Yea a court told him to come in. So what? The FBI should have picked him up, slapped cuffs on his sorry ass & made him do the perp walk like they'd do to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back