Transgender 1st Grader Wins Civil Rights Case...

What you believe is a reasonable alternative may not be reasonable to the next person.
"reasonable" is a vague and unenforceable term in the law when forming rules and regulations.
It never holds up.
Your claim that it is a fantasy is opinion only and is not based on fact.

That this boy's parents are raising hell is a fantasy. FACT is, he's a BOY. He was born a boy and remains a boy. His wishing to be a girl is a fantasy. Sure, his parents consider anything less than what they demand to be "unreasonable". FACT is, a lot of girls' parents prefer he avail himself of the reasonable alternatives. Where are their rights as parents?

Biologically, he is male. Mentally, she is female. This is not a game of pretend. She would have become bored with the same game, and if it continues for years down the track, will you still say its just a game, or a phase?

It doesn't matter what it "mentally" is. It is biologically male and should not be permitted to invade and violate facilities specifically set aside for those who are biologically female. It can pretend to be what it's parents have trained it to be, but that does not change the fact that it is a male. In the meantime, it's mommy and daddy continue to trot out their trained freak show for the cameras.

A doctor has decided that the child is transgender. The child is happy, lives as a girl and looks like a girl. Lets face it, if it weren't for the article, no one would have even suspected the child was a biological male.

I've seen plenty of unhappy and not girl looking pics of this BOY as recently as when his Shitty, Child Abusing parents were parading him on stage at the GLAAD awards.

THEY did this... starting at 18 months.

Disgusting.

:)

peace...

Truthfully, if a person has male genitalia and wants to identify him/herself as a female - I could care less. If it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone else...so what.

My concern with this story, from a child psychology perspective, is that a child's sexuality and sexual identity is still being formed and is very fluid at this age. It's why little kids say they want to marry their mommies or daddies...or why they form "crushes" with same-sex friends. It doesn't mean that they are incestuous or homosexual...it means that they are LEARNING what sexuality is and what their sexual identity is. If, at this young age, when a child goes through a normal questioning phase and you, as their parent, teacher, family friend, etc. jump on that and say, "You've said you like boy clothes...you must be a transgendered female trapped in a male body!!!" and begin to support that idea as vehemently as these parents have seemed to...I wonder if you run the risk of stunting the child's natural development OUT of that phase and into what their natural sexual identity might have been?

The child hasn't gone through puberty yet, if the child really is a male, that will come out at puberty. The child will have a rush of hormones and will know, once and for all, what they really are.

A doctor has decided that the child is transgender. The child is happy, lives as a girl and looks like a girl. Lets face it, if it weren't for the article, no one would have even suspected the child was a biological male.

I've seen plenty of unhappy and not girl looking pics of this BOY as recently as when his Shitty, Child Abusing parents were parading him on stage at the GLAAD awards.

Disgusting.

peace...

Pictures?

The doctor should have his license revoked. Children are not old enough to have gender issues, teenagers might be, but they aren't emotionally mature enough.

Many people who are transgender (and gay) realise this at a very young age.

Disgusting.

peace...

Pictures?

Coy+Mathis+24th+Annual+GLAAD+Media+Awards+cFD2R1Pfyrcl.jpg

Coy+Mathis+24th+Annual+GLAAD+Media+Awards+U9aYU1CRw_al.jpg

^I think they forgot to put make-up on him for that one...

peace...

What you believe is a reasonable alternative may not be reasonable to the next person.
"reasonable" is a vague and unenforceable term in the law when forming rules and regulations.
It never holds up.
Your claim that it is a fantasy is opinion only and is not based on fact.

That this boy's parents are raising hell is a fantasy. FACT is, he's a BOY. He was born a boy and remains a boy. His wishing to be a girl is a fantasy. Sure, his parents consider anything less than what they demand to be "unreasonable". FACT is, a lot of girls' parents prefer he avail himself of the reasonable alternatives. Where are their rights as parents?

Biologically, he is male. Mentally, she is female. This is not a game of pretend. She would have become bored with the same game, and if it continues for years down the track, will you still say its just a game, or a phase?

You can't change him biologically. He is always going to be a male. But his parents should have mentally explained to him that he is a boy. That thinking can change. How does this story end well? Who is he ever going to be with as an adult? Straight boys won't want to be with a boy. Homosexual boys shouldn't want to be with a boy who thinks he's a girl. Lesbian girls shouldn't want to be with a boy. Is a straight girl going to be with a boy who thinks he's a girl? It would seem the pool of people is pretty small. I don't see how this road is going to lead to happiness.

Truthfully, if a person has male genitalia and wants to identify him/herself as a female - I could care less. If it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone else...so what.

My concern with this story, from a child psychology perspective, is that a child's sexuality and sexual identity is still being formed and is very fluid at this age. It's why little kids say they want to marry their mommies or daddies...or why they form "crushes" with same-sex friends. It doesn't mean that they are incestuous or homosexual...it means that they are LEARNING what sexuality is and what their sexual identity is. If, at this young age, when a child goes through a normal questioning phase and you, as their parent, teacher, family friend, etc. jump on that and say, "You've said you like boy clothes...you must be a transgendered female trapped in a male body!!!" and begin to support that idea as vehemently as these parents have seemed to...I wonder if you run the risk of stunting the child's natural development OUT of that phase and into what their natural sexual identity might have been?

Where did you receive your doctorate in child psychology and/or medical degree?

Yes, we can change the thinking of transgender and gay folk by explaining things to them.

So we can change your opinions here by explaining things to you?
If you like to fuck your girlfriend in the ass and she loves it we can change you and her thinking on that by "explaining" it to you and her?

Sports fans, these folks ARE BORN THAT WAY.

Where did you receive your doctorate in child psychology and/or medical degree?

Do you really need a doctorate? Dr Drew has one and look at the list of corpses he has. There is a long list of failures for those in psychology. How many mass shooters were seeing a psychologist?

Disgusting.

peace...

The parents started working on this kid before 18 months, would be my guess.

Disgusting.

peace...

Pictures?

peace...

Why are they at these awards?

The child hasn't gone through puberty yet, if the child really is a male, that will come out at puberty. The child will have a rush of hormones and will know, once and for all, what they really are.

Are you really this ignorant of biological processes, or are you putting on some kind of front for discusion's sake? Unless his parents commit even further abusive crimes by allowing hormone " therapy" to prevent normal onset of puberty, normal male biological development will occur. Barring he has no true genetic anomaly, all the little boy equipment will begin developing into big boy equipment. This kid is not physically set up to suddenly start menstrating and growing breasts.

Yes, we can change the thinking of transgender and gay folk by explaining things to them.

So we can change your opinions here by explaining things to you?
If you like to fuck your girlfriend in the ass and she loves it we can change you and her thinking on that by "explaining" it to you and her?

Sports fans, these folks ARE BORN THAT WAY.

Where did younger your degree in medicine and/or psychology? You know they're "born this way" how? Because they say they are, at 18 months of age already?

Last edited:
Pictures?

peace...

Why are they at these awards?

Because the Parents are absolute Shits...

They should have their Children Removed from them.

Using that little Boy for their own Perverted Agenda is about as Fucked a thing as I have heard about.

And I know some things about these people. :thup:

peace...

To date no one here has offered any proof that it was the parents that talked this boy into being a girl.

Because there isn't any proof of that and their entire case falls like a house of cards without it.

To date no one here has offered any proof that it was the parents that talked this boy into being a girl.

Because there isn't any proof of that and their entire case falls like a house of cards without it.

No, and empirical evidence actually indicates otherwise. They have other children.

@ 18 Months they started Entertaining the Boy is a Girl thing with the Toddler...

That's their own Admission... And it's Disgusting.

Coy would have to be much older than he is now before I would see it as anything other than the Parents pushing it.

And the Parents are pushing it... And milking it for ALL that it's worth.

MediaWhore Child Abusing Fuckstains.

My 7 1/2 year old Daughter and 5 year old Son regularly say they want to Marry each other.

Using the Mathis Standard and the Standard of the Deviants here we should have already had the Ceremony.

Fucking Society is Fucked if you People ever have the Majority Voice.

peace...

Forum List

Back