Transgender runnners take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut high school track champions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Several transgender students have dominated high school track and field competitions in Connecticut for the last few years. And, once again, transgender teen runner Andraya Yearwood has topped most of the field in the state championships.
Transgender Runners Take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut High School Track Championships

Well you guys already know this one was coming ----> . eating yourselves alive LMAO no more scholarships for you rich white leftist dumbasses bhaahah. ( not in this area anyway).

It's not fair to the real females.

The loons on the left know this but they'll never abandon the narrative and admit it.

(The mental midgets in no way even begin to look feminine)

Pathetic

I love it. I hope the Liberal parents of the kids that lost are happy.

Eat it Connecticut.

This reallly does it for me. I have tried to be supportive but when the trannys dominate girls athletics in an obscure backwater.............that is where I draw the line.

I've Been Saying
This Is The New Sports Fix
Why Is It A Surprise

It's Not Just This
The Progressive Agenda In General
Is Just A Demonic Agenda In General

Taken To It's End
It Won't Be The Dystopic Future Of Science Fiction
It Will Be Feudal Past Of The Middle Ages

So Don't Let This ONE Lil' Ol' Policy Upset You

This reallly does it for me. I have tried to be supportive but when the trannys dominate girls athletics in an obscure backwater.............that is where I draw the line.

Yet queer enablers like yourself made this happen.

Martina Navratilova is absolutely right concerning this issue.
Link ??
I'd Like To See It

Everybody Against All Of It
Is Right About Any Of It

I Just Wan't To See What Martina Had To Say

Last edited:
Several transgender students have dominated high school track and field competitions in Connecticut for the last few years. And, once again, transgender teen runner Andraya Yearwood has topped most of the field in the state championships.
Transgender Runners Take 1st and 2nd in Connecticut High School Track Championships

Well you guys already know this one was coming ----> . eating yourselves alive LMAO no more scholarships for you rich white leftist dumbasses bhaahah. ( not in this area anyway).
Another reason why fuck up’s embrace political correctness..

beardedmanlipstickas_hdv.jpg

Forum List

Back