Transgenderism is child abuse

If you cannot tell us how to decide gender, you can't say that there is anything at all wrong with the kids in the OP. You lose...

Repeating yourself with no answers still means you lose.
Nope. You lost. You said the kids in the OP are wrong and now you have no way to answer how you know they are wrong which means, they're right, I'm right and you, you are wrong little "man".

Want to know why you didn't answer? Because it kills the OP, right dead in the water.

Nope you still lost. You really have a lot of nothing.
Okay, we're done. I hate pussies, who can't answer questions or defend their stance.

You can't even show your claims pertain to the children in question. I hate people who bring nothing to the conversation.

I can see that, it is infringing on your space. Though you have met less content then yourself, I'll agree with you on that

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

I agree, but you're missing the point (as you usually do ) that there's a difference between accepting who they are and pushing them into it. Like parents who make their boys play with dolls and girls play with GI Joes. Girls take naturally to dolls and boys to GI Joes, no work involved. But "tolerant" parents trying to prove that's just "sexual stereotyping" have to make most of the kids cross to the interests of the other sex showing it wasn't just stereotyping.

Not you though, I'm sure you did play with GI Joes and loved it ...

Ah, so we're discussing a made up scenario instead of the reality of transgendered children. Good to know...:rolleyes:

Sort of, we're discussing tolerant liberals who force their kids to play with toys they don't want to play with rather than the reality of transgendered children. For you that's pretty good though regarding comprehending a discussion, so I'll give you a pass

No, you were discussing an entirely made up scenario that does nothing to make a child more likely to be transgendered.

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

I agree, but you're missing the point (as you usually do ) that there's a difference between accepting who they are and pushing them into it. Like parents who make their boys play with dolls and girls play with GI Joes. Girls take naturally to dolls and boys to GI Joes, no work involved. But "tolerant" parents trying to prove that's just "sexual stereotyping" have to make most of the kids cross to the interests of the other sex showing it wasn't just stereotyping.

Ah, so we're discussing a made up scenario instead of the reality of transgendered children. Good to know...:rolleyes:

Sort of, we're discussing tolerant liberals who force their kids to play with toys they don't want to play with rather than the reality of transgendered children. For you that's pretty good though regarding comprehending a discussion, so I'll give you a pass

No, you were discussing an entirely made up scenario

Which is what?

that does nothing to make a child more likely to be transgendered.

Ding, ding, ding. That's what I said. It doesn't work, I was just mocking intolerant leftists who have to force gender neutrality on their kids to prove sex roles are societal when they are not. Though in your case it was dolls you were forced to play with, wasn't it? That was your partial comprehension of my post that I gave you credit for being it's more than you usually get

Which is what?

Ding, ding, ding. That's what I said. It doesn't work, I was just mocking intolerant leftists who have to force gender neutrality on their kids to prove sex roles are societal when they are not. Though in your case it was dolls you were forced to play with, wasn't it? That was your partial comprehension of my post that I gave you credit for being it's more than you usually get

You're creating a made up scenario in your head and then saying it "doesn't work". :lol:

Which is what?

You're creating a made up scenario in your head and then saying it "doesn't work". :lol:

OK, now I understand what you are saying finally. You're as clear a thinker as you are a reader, LOL.

I didn't say "all" liberals, sweet heart (or bro if you prefer), but no, I didn't make that up. The sex roles are societal based rather than genetic nut jobs advocate pushing your kids to play with cross gender toys. The overwhelming evidence is that when you put a bunch of random kids in a room, the girls will gravitate to the girl toys and the boys to boy toys. Even if you can through work get them to cross over, that work still contradicts that sex roles are societal. It just says people are adaptable

Which is what?

OK, now I understand what you are saying finally. You're as clear a thinker as you are a reader, LOL.

I didn't say "all" liberals, sweet heart (or bro if you prefer), but no, I didn't make that up. The sex roles are societal based rather than genetic nut jobs advocate pushing your kids to play with cross gender toys. The overwhelming evidence is that when you put a bunch of random kids in a room, the girls will gravitate to the girl toys and the boys to boy toys. Even if you can through work get them to cross over, that work still contradicts that sex roles are societal. It just says people are adaptable

You're presenting it as common place. It's not. It also has zero to do with transgernderism so why even bring it up?

Which is what?

You're presenting it as common place. It's not. It also has zero to do with transgernderism so why even bring it up?

Why don't you just say you don't think that rather than pretending they don't exist?

Which is what?

Why don't you just say you don't think that rather than pretending they don't exist?

Pretending who exist? There simply aren't people forcing boy kids to play with girl toys or vice versa. What is common is parents not allowing their children to play with toys that don't conform to gender roles.

Dear Customer Who Stuck Up For His Brother

Which is what?

Pretending who exist? There simply aren't people forcing boy kids to play with girl toys or vice versa. What is common is parents not allowing their children to play with toys that don't conform to gender roles.

Do you ever do any reading beyond gay threads on message boards? Don't worry, that was rhetorical

Do you ever do any reading beyond gay threads on message boards? Don't worry, that was rhetorical

Oh look, Kazzie can't respond so he deflects.

I'm gay, I have transgendered friends...why are you here?

I didn't directly answer the question, I get tired of doing work for your "no it isn't" arguments, but that isn't what deflection means, buy a dictionary.

And wow, you have transgendered friends, now we have a hurdle on the board, you have to have transgendered friends to have a view, LOL. So I have gay friends, so that makes me an expert on what gays think? Or is it just you and transgendered that works for?

Classic, you're funny as long as you stay away from race whoring. That's when I threaten to make you go away. The race whoring from the left is just tired. It's the main reason most of the people on my ignore list are there

I didn't directly answer the question, I get tired of doing work for your "no it isn't" arguments, but that isn't what deflection means, buy a dictionary.

And wow, you have transgendered friends, now we have a hurdle on the board, you have to have transgendered friends to have a view, LOL. So I have gay friends, so that makes me an expert on what gays think? Or is it just you and transgendered that works for?

Classic, you're funny as long as you stay away from race whoring. That's when I threaten to make you go away. The race whoring from the left is just tired. It's the main reason most of the people on my ignore list are there

You don't do any work Kazzie. You deflect and insult. You couldn't address my post so you make your post about me. It's what you do. Work would be providing facts, links, evidence....you know, those things you don't provide.

Why are you here in this thread Kaz? Because you care about people who are transgendered or because you saw that I had posted? Getting a little obsessed? Do I have my thread stalker?

You don't do any work Kazzie. You deflect and insult. You couldn't address my post so you make your post about me. It's what you do. Work would be providing facts, links, evidence....you know, those things you don't provide.

Why are you here in this thread Kaz? Because you care about people who are transgendered or because you saw that I had posted? Getting a little obsessed? Do I have my thread stalker?

Um ... yeah ... I'm stalking you. Sure.

As for your "addressing" my post, you asked me a question with no content, I didn't do research for you, and that's what you're calling that I couldn't address your post, that I didn't run after the frisbie you threw. You have to make it interesting, I don't take homework assignments. Sorry toots. I mean mack

As for your "addressing" my post, you asked me a question with no content, I didn't do research for you, and that's what you're calling that I couldn't address your post, that I didn't run after the frisbie you threw. You have to make it interesting, I don't take homework assignments. Sorry toots. I mean mack

Sure seems that way, Kaz. What other reason would you have to enter into a thread about Trans people? You didn't respond to any of the other dozens of posts in the thread...nope, you had to respond to mine, with a non sequitur about GI Joes.

I'm flattered by your weird little obsession.

Sure seems that way, Kaz. What other reason would you have to enter into a thread about Trans people? You didn't respond to any of the other dozens of posts in the thread...nope, you had to respond to mine, with a non sequitur about GI Joes.

Ditto, bub.

I was curious. You were one of three posters before this page I addressed, I wrote one post to you in that time.

You started the discussion on this page.

I'll address what I want, but I decided to do something a liberal never does, get facts. So apparently the obsession thing is a projection. I'm good with that, it's a message board. Obsess away

Last edited:

Ditto, bub.

I was curious. You were one of three posters before this page I addressed, I wrote one post to you in that time.

I'll address what I want, but I decided to do something a liberal never does, get facts. So apparently the obsession thing is a projection. I'm good with that, it's a message board. Obsess away

Except you weren't posting facts. You were posting your opinion about a group of people that doesn't exist. There aren't people out there forcing boys to play with girl toys or girls to play with boy toys. There are plenty that do the opposite, refuse to let their children play with non gender conforming toys.

Ditto, bub.

Except you weren't posting facts. You were posting your opinion about a group of people that doesn't exist. There aren't people out there forcing boys to play with girl toys or girls to play with boy toys. There are plenty that do the opposite, refuse to let their children play with non gender conforming toys.

Moving the goal posts. I was directly referring to facts on posting in this thread on the "obsession" discussion. You know that because it was butt obvious that's what I was referring to if you read my post, dumb ass.

As to the new location of the goal posts, neither of us posted facts, I just answered your request for them by declining to chase the Frisbee you wanted me to fetch for you

Forum List

Back