Transgenderism is child abuse

You know the nice thing about TG kids and adults? They aren't little dicks like you who think they know what they don't.

Either tell us how one decides the gender of another or go piss up a rope, infant.

It is clear you know very little. I already said penis or vagina. It is quite simple and easy. Now you said sometimes that isn't easy to tell, but you can't connect that to these children making your argument invalid. Sorry, you lose again.
I gave you five babies to assign gender to, and couldn't do it. Fuck you you clueless little prick.

Did you go to the Donald Trump school of child-like debating? I think you must be a graduate.
I voted for HC you little pussy. Turn your mind on.

Yet you debate like trump, go figure. I'm sure Hillary would be really impressed by your swearing and carrying on like a child.
The child is you little pussy, unable to answer what defeats your argument.

It is clear you know very little. I already said penis or vagina. It is quite simple and easy. Now you said sometimes that isn't easy to tell, but you can't connect that to these children making your argument invalid. Sorry, you lose again.
I gave you five babies to assign gender to, and couldn't do it. Fuck you you clueless little prick.

Did you go to the Donald Trump school of child-like debating? I think you must be a graduate.

Yet you debate like trump, go figure. I'm sure Hillary would be really impressed by your swearing and carrying on like a child.

Your argument is already defeated, that is why you are swearing and name calling.

I have defined it several times. You just prefer to repeat yourself stupidly. Now I know what it is like to debate Trump. You need to grow up.
You know the nice thing about TG kids and adults? They aren't little dicks like you who think they know what they don't.

Either tell us how one decides the gender of another or go piss up a rope, infant.

If science and logic can't do it then it's up to the individual. And guess what, little pussy, science and logic can't do it so neither can you.

Which one of those 5 represents Caitlin?
All of them. Gender is in the mind, not the junk.
If it isn't in the mind, tell us where it is? Go on, pussy boi..

Quite the future you want for these kids.
Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide

Your argument is already defeated, that is why you are swearing and name calling.
The swearing is because I hate dishonest little faggots like you.

If science and logic can't do it then it's up to the individual. And guess what, little pussy, science and logic can't do it so neither can you.

Which one of those 5 represents Caitlin?
All of them. Gender is in the mind, not the junk.
If it isn't in the mind, tell us where it is? Go on, pussy boi..
Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

So you love transgenders, but faggots are bad? Quite the confused liberal you are.

Answer the question, bitch. How does one tell the gender of another? Oh right, you don't know.

So you love transgenders, but faggots are bad? Quite the confused liberal you are.
Nope. I like honest people, and you are nothing like that little faggot.

Answer the question, bitch. How does one tell the gender of another? Oh right, you don't know.

Are you broken? How many times do you want the same answer? It isn't going to change no matter how many times you stupidly ask. I gave you a shot to change my mind, your argument was weak and you can't connect the dots. Don't be mad at me, be mad at you.

Awe little baby gets mad and calls people names when they disagree with him. Sad.

Are you broken? How many times do you want the same answer? It isn't going to change no matter how many times you stupidly ask. I gave you a shot to change my mind, your argument was weak and you can't connect the dots. Don't be mad at me, be mad at you.
You don't have an answer, dumbfuck.

If you did I would have backed off long ago. You don't know how to assign gender. If you did, you would have.

Awe little baby gets mad and calls people names when they disagree with him. Sad.
I get mad when little faggots like you can't defend what they say. You are as useless as Odium.

I get mad when little faggots like you can't defend what they say. You are as useless as Odium.

You have been unable to defend your argument. You have an argument that has nothing to do with these children, or at least you have shown no link. That makes your argument completely pointless. Don't be mad at me that you can't put together a good argument.

Hey, dumbfuck, well that looks like **** to me isn't science. If you can't work out how we assign gender then don't tell transgender people they are wrong. They have a clue, you have jack shit, which you can't support.

Hey, dumbfuck, well that looks like **** to me isn't science. If you can't work out how we assign gender then don't tell transgender people they are wrong. They have a clue, you have jack shit, which you can't defend.

Yes very young children should be picking their gender. Great idea, let them lead a life that leads to suicide. I don't think a guy who uses faggot as an insult should be arguing for transgenders.

Hey, dumbfuck, well that looks like **** to me isn't science. If you can't work out how we assign gender then don't tell transgender people they are wrong. They have a clue, you have jack shit, which you can't defend.

Yes very young children should be picking their gender. Great idea, let them lead a life that leads to suicide. I don't think a guy who uses faggot as an insult should be arguing for transgenders.
Why the fuck not? I know a useless dishonest little faggot like you when I see one. Be a man, for once, and tell us all how one assigns gender? Oh right, you don't fucking know...

Last edited:

Why the fuck not? I know a useless dishonest little faggot like you when I see one. Be a man, for once, and tell us all how one assigns gender? Oh right, you don't fucking know...

You really are broken. I have answered you many times now. Clearly you need help...

I think it's often the case that the parents are disappointed in not having the child THEY wanted. I mean if they wanted a boy and got a girl instead, so they think, well let's just turn the girl into the boy WE wanted....then they start treating the boy as a girl and then the evil seed is planted into the childs young mind, so then in a few years the child starts saying they want to be a boy and they've always felt they were a boy etc then this develops into the Transgender thing.

That can work. My youngest daughter is Daddy's girl, loves watching sports with me, the boys in High School were wow, you know more about Football than we do. At the same time, she's definitely a girl. My older daughter is daddy's girl too, but she hates sports. She is really into ballet. There's no reason you have to follow a single map

Exactly, the Leftists would say however that your youngest daughter maybe mentally was born male. Can you believe this perverted crap?

No, she definitely wasn't "born male." She sure looks and dresses like a girl. It's amusing when people who don't know her say something condescendingly obvious about sports to her and they learn how much she knows ...

She loves the games though. I stop football games on the DVR before the hike and ask her questions like, OK, which one's the free safety, why are they lined up there? Are they expecting a run or a pass, ...

I can understand this, as I'm definately a girl and I can tell you anything and everything about my beloved Bayern.

what are you taking about?

My God liberals are lazy. You realize you could have clicked for a new tab and just typed in the name? It's a football team. But not the way you think of football, LOL. No wonder you need government to spoon feed you.

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

I agree, but you're missing the point (as you usually do ) that there's a difference between accepting who they are and pushing them into it. Like parents who make their boys play with dolls and girls play with GI Joes. Girls take naturally to dolls and boys to GI Joes, no work involved. But "tolerant" parents trying to prove that's just "sexual stereotyping" have to make most of the kids cross to the interests of the other sex showing it wasn't just stereotyping.

Not you though, I'm sure you did play with GI Joes and loved it ...

Ah, so we're discussing a made up scenario instead of the reality of transgendered children. Good to know...:rolleyes:

Sort of, we're discussing tolerant liberals who force their kids to play with toys they don't want to play with rather than the reality of transgendered children. For you that's pretty good though regarding comprehending a discussion, so I'll give you a pass

Forum List

Back