Transgenderism is child abuse

Only "argument" the cultural marxists can come up with is because the association of doctors saying the obvious is an association of socially conservative ( aka NON cultural marxists) and is a smaller group that their opinion doesn't matter. Despite the fact ALL were or are doctors and have the training to make these conclusions.

Right...on one hand we have medical professionals trained in this issues and on the other we have racist bigots who think trans people are icky. I think I'll stick with professionals...and pray none of you bigots ever have a trans kid.

Only "argument" the cultural marxists can come up with is because the association of doctors saying the obvious is an association of socially conservative ( aka NON cultural marxists) and is a smaller group that their opinion doesn't matter. Despite the fact ALL were or are doctors and have the training to make these conclusions.

Right...on one hand we have medical professionals trained in this issues and on the other we have racist bigots who think trans people are icky. I think I'll stick with professionals...and pray none of you bigots ever have a trans kid.
You have a problem comprehending eh?

association of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States.

PEDIATRICIANS AND HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS. Cry some more because they don't accept your mentally disabled version of what's normal.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Nope. You lost. You said the kids in the OP are wrong and now you have no way to answer how you know they are wrong which means, they're right, I'm right and you, you are wrong little "man".

Want to know why you didn't answer? Because it kills the OP, right dead in the water.

Nope you still lost. You really have a lot of nothing.
Okay, we're done. I hate pussies, who can't answer questions or defend their stance.

You can't even show your claims pertain to the children in question. I hate people who bring nothing to the conversation.
Oh, but I have. You say their brains saying to them that they are the wrong gender is wrong, but you are unable to tell us how we decide what their right gender is?

First you said looks, but I showed that doesn't always works.
And you can't say genetics, that doesn't work either, which I've already shown.

So, now what, hot shit?

You can't connect the dots in your argument. Show looks is an issue with the children in question. Till then you have nothing.
If you can't tell us how gender is decided then you can't say the kids in the OP are wrong hence, you lose.

Nope you still lost. You really have a lot of nothing.
Okay, we're done. I hate pussies, who can't answer questions or defend their stance.

You can't even show your claims pertain to the children in question. I hate people who bring nothing to the conversation.
Oh, but I have. You say their brains saying to them that they are the wrong gender is wrong, but you are unable to tell us how we decide what their right gender is?

So, now what, hot shit?

You can't connect the dots in your argument. Show looks is an issue with the children in question. Till then you have nothing.
If you can't tell us how gender is decided then you can't say the kids in the OP are wrong hence, you lose.

Sorry but you have shown that it can be difficult to tell. You have done nothing to show that is the issue with these children. Connect the dots and you might have something. Now you have nothing. Caitlin doesn't have your issue. You lose.

So, now what, hot shit?

Sorry but you have shown that it can be difficult to tell. You have done nothing to show that is the issue with these children. Connect the dots and you might have something. Now you have nothing. Caitlin doesn't have your issue. You lose.
Hey little asswipe, if you can't define how we assign gender don't say the kids in the OP are wrong.

Either man-up and define it or go fuck yourself.

So, now what, hot shit?

Hey little asswipe, if you can't define how we assign gender don't say the kids in the OP are wrong.

I have several times. Name calling doesn't make you any less wrong. Sorry, but you have no valid argument no matter how many times you stupidly repeat yourself.

So, now what, hot shit?

I have several times. Name calling doesn't make you any less wrong. Sorry, but you have no valid argument no matter how many times you stupidly repeat yourself.
The kids are wrong but you are right even though you can't tell us how to define gender but they can? Fuck you, you little pussy.

The kids are wrong but you are right even though you can't tell us how to define gender but they can? Fuck you, you little pussy.

I have defined it several times. You just prefer to repeat yourself stupidly. Now I know what it is like to debate Trump. You need to grow up.

I have defined it several times. You just prefer to repeat yourself stupidly. Now I know what it is like to debate Trump. You need to grow up.
You know the nice thing about TG kids and adults? They aren't little dicks like you who think they know what they don't.

Either tell us how one decides the gender of another or go piss up a rope, infant.

You know the nice thing about TG kids and adults? They aren't little dicks like you who think they know what they don't.

Either tell us how one decides the gender of another or go piss up a rope, infant.

It is clear you know very little. I already said penis or vagina. It is quite simple and easy. Now you said sometimes that isn't easy to tell, but you can't connect that to these children making your argument invalid. Sorry, you lose again.

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

Who puts it into childrens heads that they were born in wrong gender? Adults that's who, for younger children, adult's in the home ie. parents, so yes child abuse.

The idea it is just some sort of mental state is just baffling. One gender is easy to determine.
Like you can define how assign gender? Oh wait, you don't have a fucking clue. Never mind.

It is clear you know very little. I already said penis or vagina. It is quite simple and easy. Now you said sometimes that isn't easy to tell, but you can't connect that to these children making your argument invalid. Sorry, you lose again.
I gave you five babies to assign gender to, and couldn't do it. Fuck you you clueless little prick.

If science and logic can't do it then it's up to the individual. And guess what, little pussy, science and logic can't do it so neither can you.

Last edited:

I gave you five babies to assign gender to, and couldn't do it. Fuck you you clueless little prick.

Your five babies have nothing to do with the children in this discussion. Sorry but your arguments are pointless. But keep swearing and name calling, makes you sound real smart.

Did you go to the Donald Trump school of child-like debating? I think you must be a graduate.

Your five babies have nothing to do with the children in this discussion. Sorry but your arguments are pointless. But keep swearing and name calling, makes you sound real smart.
I am really smart, little pussy, which is why I know these kids can do what you can't, assign their gender.

Did you go to the Donald Trump school of child-like debating? I think you must be a graduate.
I voted for HC you little pussy. Turn your mind on.

If science and logic can't do it then it's up to the individual. And guess what, little pussy, science and logic can't do it so neither can you.

Which one of those 5 represents Caitlin?

I voted for HC you little pussy. Turn your mind on.

Yet you debate like trump, go figure. I'm sure Hillary would be really impressed by your swearing and carrying on like a child.

Which one of those 5 represents Caitlin?
All of them. Gender is in the mind, not the junk.

Forum List

Back