Transgenderism is child abuse

How does one decide gender, Brian?

Why do you repeat yourself? I have answered. You continue to ignore Caitlin questions though.
No, you have not answered. You said looks, and I just gave you several babies who don't look like a tab or a slot so, what's their gender?

As for any adult transsexual, I don't give a fuck.

You haven't shown that is an issue with the children we are discussing. You are just making things up.

You don't care about any examples that prove you wrong, of course.
Until you can tell us how one decides the gender of another, you're fucked, and so far, you cannot. The obvious cases are easy, man up and deal with the hard ones. Five babies, pick their genders (left to right, 1 - 5)?

Warning - graphic: http://image.slidesharecdn.com/koep...utional-restrictions-12-638.jpg?cb=1428668433

Until you show that is the case with the children in question you have nothing. Sorry.
Forget the children in question, this goes to the very root of the issue. Tell us how to tell the fucking gender of another?

Same thing I tell a child who thinks they can run or fly like Superman.

How do we decide gender, Brian?

So you tell him he will never be a woman. Exactly, thank you.
No, you tell him he will never be able to get pregnant. You can run, but not like Superman, you can fly, but not like Superman. And you can have a baby, but not like Wonder Woman...

So never be a woman. Thanks.
A woman has to be able to get pregnant to be a woman? Gonna stand on that one?

It is definitely one thing exclusive to healthy women.
So, woman who can't get pregnant (and carry to term of course) aren't "real" women?

Why do you repeat yourself? I have answered. You continue to ignore Caitlin questions though.
No, you have not answered. You said looks, and I just gave you several babies who don't look like a tab or a slot so, what's their gender?

You haven't shown that is an issue with the children we are discussing. You are just making things up.

Until you can tell us how one decides the gender of another, you're fucked, and so far, you cannot. The obvious cases are easy, man up and deal with the hard ones. Five babies, pick their genders (left to right, 1 - 5)?

Warning - graphic: http://image.slidesharecdn.com/koep...utional-restrictions-12-638.jpg?cb=1428668433

Until you show that is the case with the children in question you have nothing. Sorry.
Forget the children in question, this goes to the very root of the issue. Tell us how to tell the fucking gender of another?

Your argument is all smoke and mirrors. You are talking about things you can't even show are the case with the children in question. You really have no point till you prove that.

So you tell him he will never be a woman. Exactly, thank you.
No, you tell him he will never be able to get pregnant. You can run, but not like Superman, you can fly, but not like Superman. And you can have a baby, but not like Wonder Woman...

So, woman who can't get pregnant (and carry to term of course) aren't "real" women?

Didn't say that did I? I said it is exclusive to normal healthy women.

Your argument is all smoke and mirrors. You are talking about things you can't even show are the case with the children in question. You really have no point till you prove that.
If you cannot tell us how to decide gender, you can't say that there is anything at all wrong with the kids in the OP. You lose...

Still sounds like you think they are "lesser" women. If you have to adopt, you aren't a real mother, etc.

If you cannot tell us how to decide gender, you can't say that there is anything at all wrong with the kids in the OP. You lose...

Again you are all smoke and mirrors. Prove it is an issue with the children we are discussing. Without that you lose before the discussion even starts.

Again you are all smoke and mirrors. Prove it is an issue with the children we are discussing. Without that you lose before the discussion even starts.

Still sounds like you think they are "lesser" women. If you have to adopt, you aren't a real mother, etc.
Your words, not mine.

Repeating yourself with no answers still means you lose.

Nope. You lost. You said the kids in the OP are wrong and now you have no way to answer how you know they are wrong which means, they're right, I'm right and you, you are wrong little "man".

Want to know why you didn't answer? Because it kills the OP, right dead in the water.

There might me medical reasons why a woman is unable to get pregnant. A normal, healthy woman will be able to get pregnant. A normal healthy male will never get pregnant. A man, no matter how cleverly tarted up to look like a woman will always be identified as a man to the most cursory medical examination.

A child taken at an impressionable and vulnerable age, then convinced by adults that the child is very different than he or she really is, does this child no favors. It is child abuse of the worst kind.

Nope. You lost. You said the kids in the OP are wrong and now you have no way to answer how you know they are wrong which means, they're right, I'm right and you, you are wrong little "man".

Want to know why you didn't answer? Because it kills the OP, right dead in the water.

Nope you still lost. You really have a lot of nothing.

Okay, we're done. I hate pussies, who can't answer questions or defend their stance.

There might me medical reasons why a woman is unable to get pregnant. A normal, healthy woman will be able to get pregnant. A normal healthy male will never get pregnant. A man, no matter how cleverly tarted up to look like a woman will always be identified as a man to the most cursory medical examination.

A child taken at an impressionable and vulnerable age, then convinced by adults that the child is very different than he or she really is, does this child no favors. It is child abuse of the worst kind.
Is a man with a vagina a woman, is a woman with a penis a man? Yes, or no.

Okay, we're done. I hate pussies, who can't answer questions or defend their stance.

You can't even show your claims pertain to the children in question. I hate people who bring nothing to the conversation.

You can't even show your claims pertain to the children in question. I hate people who bring nothing to the conversation.
Oh, but I have. You say their brains saying to them that they are the wrong gender is wrong, but you are unable to tell us how we decide what their right gender is?

First you said looks, but I showed that doesn't always works.
And you can't say genetics, that doesn't work either, which I've already shown.

So, now what, hot shit?

Oh, but I have. You say their brains saying to them that they are the wrong gender is wrong, but you are unable to tell us how we decide what their right gender is?

First you said looks, but I showed that doesn't always works.
And you can't say genetics, that doesn't work either, which I've already shown.

So, now what, hot shit?

You can't connect the dots in your argument. Show looks is an issue with the children in question. Till then you have nothing.

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

I agree, but you're missing the point (as you usually do ) that there's a difference between accepting who they are and pushing them into it. Like parents who make their boys play with dolls and girls play with GI Joes. Girls take naturally to dolls and boys to GI Joes, no work involved. But "tolerant" parents trying to prove that's just "sexual stereotyping" have to make most of the kids cross to the interests of the other sex showing it wasn't just stereotyping.

Not you though, I'm sure you did play with GI Joes and loved it ...

Ah, so we're discussing a made up scenario instead of the reality of transgendered children. Good to know...:rolleyes:

Only "argument" the cultural marxists can come up with is because the association of doctors saying the obvious is an association of socially conservative ( aka NON cultural marxists) and is a smaller group that their opinion doesn't matter. Despite the fact ALL were or are doctors and have the training to make these conclusions.

Forum List

Back