Transgenderism is child abuse

It amazes me how people want to argue about this and don't know the difference between social concepts, biology and mental/physical conditions
It amazes me that people don't know your brain is what tells you what gender you are, not your genitals...

It might tell you what you want to be, but not what you are.
No, it tells you both. I want to be a dentist, and this penis thing, that's a mistake. Both functions of the brain, not the body...
Mistake? It can't be changed.
Being a dentist is a mistake? I agree.

And why would you think the brain would make a mistake about something that important? XY females think they are female, but they are actually men. Is that a mistake?

So the really short guy who wants to be star basketball player that is a mistake?

Come on Hot Shits, tell us how to pick a gender? Looks can't be used, some have both sets of junk, genetics is out (according to Brian), so, tell us oh gods of science...

You need to show both sets is the issue with them. Many seem to be healthy males or females with mental problems.
Brian, let's say we have a baby with both sets of junk (we do have those), what gender are they?

So, what does, Brian?

Penis or vagina.
So, the XY above is female, and XX males are males, so everyone just needs to drop their underpants then, which covers most except it can't cover these people: What is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Now what? Seems God doesn't just believe in tabs or slots eh?

And that is the case with how many transgender children?

I think it's often the case that the parents are disappointed in not having the child THEY wanted. I mean if they wanted a boy and got a girl instead, so they think, well let's just turn the girl into the boy WE wanted....then they start treating the boy as a girl and then the evil seed is planted into the childs young mind, so then in a few years the child starts saying they want to be a boy and they've always felt they were a boy etc then this develops into the Transgender thing.

That can work. My youngest daughter is Daddy's girl, loves watching sports with me, the boys in High School were wow, you know more about Football than we do. At the same time, she's definitely a girl. My older daughter is daddy's girl too, but she hates sports. She is really into ballet. There's no reason you have to follow a single map

Exactly, the Leftists would say however that your youngest daughter maybe mentally was born male. Can you believe this perverted crap?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse -

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

No shit! Just part of cultural marxists goal of destroying a sane society.

American College of Pediatricians (ACP)

Just signed up online and sent a 5$ paypal donation and they sent me a certificate of completion

And now I declare; transgender is OK for children...
- ACP contributor... sorry, graduate......-

It amazes me that people don't know your brain is what tells you what gender you are, not your genitals...

No, it tells you both. I want to be a dentist, and this penis thing, that's a mistake. Both functions of the brain, not the body...

And why would you think the brain would make a mistake about something that important? XY females think they are female, but they are actually men. Is that a mistake?

So the really short guy who wants to be star basketball player that is a mistake?
You tell me, is it? If my brain says I can fly, I have a problem. But what if my brain says (in 1780) I can invent something so people on the other side of the world can talk to me? Is that fucked up because there's no such thing yet so I shouldn't think that?

Come on Hot Shits, tell us how to pick a gender? Looks can't be used, some have both sets of junk, genetics is out (according to Brian), so, tell us oh gods of science...

You need to show both sets is the issue with them. Many seem to be healthy males or females with mental problems.
Brian, let's say we have a baby with both sets of junk (we do have those), what gender are they?

You haven't shown that is the case with these children. Caitlin have that problem?

Penis or vagina.
So, the XY above is female, and XX males are males, so everyone just needs to drop their underpants then, which covers most except it can't cover these people: What is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

I think it's often the case that the parents are disappointed in not having the child THEY wanted. I mean if they wanted a boy and got a girl instead, so they think, well let's just turn the girl into the boy WE wanted....then they start treating the boy as a girl and then the evil seed is planted into the childs young mind, so then in a few years the child starts saying they want to be a boy and they've always felt they were a boy etc then this develops into the Transgender thing.

That can work. My youngest daughter is Daddy's girl, loves watching sports with me, the boys in High School were wow, you know more about Football than we do. At the same time, she's definitely a girl. My older daughter is daddy's girl too, but she hates sports. She is really into ballet. There's no reason you have to follow a single map

Exactly, the Leftists would say however that your youngest daughter maybe mentally was born male. Can you believe this perverted crap?

No, she definitely wasn't "born male." She sure looks and dresses like a girl. It's amusing when people who don't know her say something condescendingly obvious about sports to her and they learn how much she knows ...

She loves the games though. I stop football games on the DVR before the hike and ask her questions like, OK, which one's the free safety, why are they lined up there? Are they expecting a run or a pass, ...

You haven't shown that is the case with these children. Caitlin have that problem?
So you don't believe we have babies born looking neither exactly male nor female? Want pictures? Trust me, they exist so, how do we decide what gender they are?

You tell me, is it? If my brain says I can fly, I have a problem. But what if my brain says (in 1780) I can invent something so people on the other side of the world can talk to me? Is that fucked up because there's no such thing yet so I shouldn't think that?

We should let the short talentless guys play in the nba because they are great in their mind?

So you don't believe we have babies born looking neither exactly male nor female? Want pictures? Trust me, they exist so, how do we decide what gender they are?

Your question is pointless till you show that is the case with the children we are discussing. Why do you avoid the Caitlin questions?

Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse -

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

No shit! Just part of cultural marxists goal of destroying a sane society.
This new practice of parents claiming that their normal child is transgendered is the most destructive of all.

if only either of you knew what you were talking about.
Jill used to be a prince.

really? news to me.

rightwingnuts are funny.

We should let the short talentless guys play in the nba because they are great in their mind?
Didn't say that, now did I? And in a short man's league, why couldn't he be a star? Can a girl not be President because we've never had one?

which has what to do with his point?

:rolleyes:

Didn't say that, now did I? And in a short man's league, why couldn't he be a star? Can a girl not be President because we've never had one?

they have in other countries.

Your question is pointless till you show that is the case with the children we are discussing. Why do you avoid the Caitlin questions?
My question goes to the heart of the matter, how does one decide gender? You said penis or vagina, now you have one with both so, what is their gender, male or female?

well isn't it about what you think? He thinks he is great.

No, she definitely wasn't "born male." She sure looks and dresses like a girl. It's amusing when people who don't know her say something condescendingly obvious about sports to her and they learn how much she knows ...

She loves the games though. I stop football games on the DVR before the hike and ask her questions like, OK, which one's the free safety, why are they lined up there? Are they expecting a run or a pass, ...

I can understand this, as I'm definately a girl and I can tell you anything and everything about my beloved Bayern.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

they have in other countries.
But not here so in Brian's way of thinking if you are female and you think you can be President, you have a brain malfunction...

My question goes to the heart of the matter, how does one decide gender? You said penis or vagina, now you have one with both so, what is their gender, male or female?

Only if that is the case with the children we are discussing. You haven't showed that yet. Caitlin stories never say born wih both.

I can understand this, as I'm definately a girl and I can tell you anything and everything about my beloved Bayern.

what are you taking about?

Forum List

Back