Transgenderism is child abuse

Nope, not according to the kids. As young as two they will start playing with what's for the opposite sex, and not let go, most times.

That doesn't make you male or female....
So, what does, Brian?
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

Name that gender, she's also XY and has always looked female, the human default sex.

A face? Ha
Should be all you need but let's put it this way, when naked she's on the right..
human-svg.png

So what is the issue then?
The issue is, she's XY so, what is her actual gender?

So, what does, Brian?

Penis or vagina.
So, the XY above is female, and XX males are males, so everyone just needs to drop their underpants then, which covers most except it can't cover these people: What is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Now what? Seems God doesn't just believe in tabs or slots eh?

And that is the case with how many transgender children?
Many actually. There are more than two sexes, and many more genders.

Many tells me very little.

So, what does, Brian?

Name that gender, she's also XY and has always looked female, the human default sex.

A face? Ha
Should be all you need but let's put it this way, when naked she's on the right..
human-svg.png

You say she has a vagina and wants to be a girl. That isn't an issue.

So, what does, Brian?

Penis or vagina.
So, the XY above is female, and XX males are males, so everyone just needs to drop their underpants then, which covers most except it can't cover these people: What is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Many actually. There are more than two sexes, and many more genders.

Many tells me very little.
What difference does the number make, the issue is still the same. And 1 in 1,500 to 2,000...

So, what does, Brian?

A face? Ha
human-svg.png

She doesn't want to be a girl, she is a girl and has never been anything different but aren't XYs supposed to be getting naked in my locker room, not the girls room?

It amazes me how people want to argue about this and don't know the difference between social concepts, biology and mental/physical conditions
It amazes me that people don't know your brain is what tells you what gender you are, not your genitals...

It might tell you what you want to be, but not what you are.
No, it tells you both. I want to be a dentist, and this penis thing, that's a mistake. Both functions of the brain, not the body...

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

I agree, but you're missing the point (as you usually do ) that there's a difference between accepting who they are and pushing them into it. Like parents who make their boys play with dolls and girls play with GI Joes. Girls take naturally to dolls and boys to GI Joes, no work involved. But "tolerant" parents trying to prove that's just "sexual stereotyping" have to make most of the kids cross to the interests of the other sex showing it wasn't just stereotyping.

Not you though, I'm sure you did play with GI Joes and loved it ...

Nope, not according to the kids. As young as two they will start playing with what's for the opposite sex, and not let go, most times.

So, what does, Brian?

Penis or vagina.

I think it's often the case that the parents are disappointed in not having the child THEY wanted. I mean if they wanted a boy and got a girl instead, so they think, well let's just turn the girl into the boy WE wanted....then they start treating the boy as a girl and then the evil seed is planted into the childs young mind, so then in a few years the child starts saying they want to be a boy and they've always felt they were a boy etc then this develops into the Transgender thing.

A face? Ha
human-svg.png

She doesn't want to be a girl, she is a girl and has never been anything different but aren't XYs supposed to be getting naked in my locker room, not the girls room?

Won't have issues in womans locker room. Will in the men's.

How about Caitlin Jenner? XY?

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

I agree, but you're missing the point (as you usually do ) that there's a difference between accepting who they are and pushing them into it. Like parents who make their boys play with dolls and girls play with GI Joes. Girls take naturally to dolls and boys to GI Joes, no work involved. But "tolerant" parents trying to prove that's just "sexual stereotyping" have to make most of the kids to cross to the interests of the other sex showing it wasn't just stereotyping.

Not you though, I'm sure you did play with GI Joes and loved it ...

As children my siblings and I played with each others toys, so that was 2 girls and 4 boys....according to the lunatic Leftists we ALL therefore should have been Transgendered, my sister and I physically into boys and our 4 brothers physically into girls :rolleyes-41:

It amazes me how people want to argue about this and don't know the difference between social concepts, biology and mental/physical conditions
It amazes me that people don't know your brain is what tells you what gender you are, not your genitals...

No, it tells you both. I want to be a dentist, and this penis thing, that's a mistake. Both functions of the brain, not the body...
Mistake? It can't be changed.

Like I said... I didn't say anything to the contrary. You are just a moron and don't get it.

Come on Hot Shits, tell us how to pick a gender? Looks can't be used, some have both sets of junk, genetics is out (according to Brian), so, tell us oh gods of science...

What do you expect? You have people who are thinking Hermaphrodites are similar to Transgenders.

Mistake? It can't be changed.
Being a dentist is a mistake? I agree.

And why would you think the brain would make a mistake about something that important? XY females think they are female, but they are actually men. Is that a mistake?

So, what does, Brian?

Penis or vagina.

I think it's often the case that the parents are disappointed in not having the child THEY wanted. I mean if they wanted a boy and got a girl instead, so they think, well let's just turn the girl into the boy WE wanted....then they start treating the boy as a girl and then the evil seed is planted into the childs young mind, so then in a few years the child starts saying they want to be a boy and they've always felt they were a boy etc then this develops into the Transgender thing.

That can work. My youngest daughter is Daddy's girl, loves watching sports with me, the boys in High School were wow, you know more about Football than we do. At the same time, she's definitely a girl. My older daughter is daddy's girl too, but she hates sports. She is really into ballet. There's no reason you have to follow a single map

Come on Hot Shits, tell us how to pick a gender? Looks can't be used, some have both sets of junk, genetics is out (according to Brian), so, tell us oh gods of science...

You need to show both sets is the issue with them. Many seem to be healthy males or females with mental problems.

What do you expect? You have people who are thinking Hermaphrodites are similar to Transgenders.
Same issue, what gender are you really and how does one work that out? So far, no answers (beyond Brian's let's see what's in their panties).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back