Transgenderism is child abuse

So the really short guy who wants to be star basketball player that is a mistake?
You tell me, is it? If my brain says I can fly, I have a problem. But what if my brain says (in 1780) I can invent something so people on the other side of the world can talk to me? Is that fucked up because there's no such thing yet so I shouldn't think that?

We should let the short talentless guys play in the nba because they are great in their mind?
Didn't say that, now did I? And in a short man's league, why couldn't he be a star? Can a girl not be President because we've never had one?

they have in other countries.
But not here so in Brian's way of thinking if you are female and you think you can be President, you have a brain malfunction...

You sure are grasping now. President is not a gender role.

So the really short guy who wants to be star basketball player that is a mistake?
You tell me, is it? If my brain says I can fly, I have a problem. But what if my brain says (in 1780) I can invent something so people on the other side of the world can talk to me? Is that fucked up because there's no such thing yet so I shouldn't think that?

We should let the short talentless guys play in the nba because they are great in their mind?
Didn't say that, now did I? And in a short man's league, why couldn't he be a star? Can a girl not be President because we've never had one?

But not here so in Brian's way of thinking if you are female and you think you can be President, you have a brain malfunction...

i figure that's proof that he's not thinking

No, it has to do with whether the brain is telling truth or not? If a little girl says, today, I'm going to President. Shouldn't you say, that's not possible dear, we've never had one?

i figure that's proof that he's not thinking
He also can't answer how one decides "gender"...

No, it has to do with whether the brain is telling truth or not? If a little girl says, today, I'm going to President. Shouldn't you say, that's not possible dear, we've never had one?

Only if you can show the job requires a penis.

Besides a few months from now you will have lost your example.

How does one decide gender, Brian?

What do you tell the boy who wants to be a girl when he says he wants to get pregnant? Now that really is impossible.

Why do you repeat yourself? I have answered. You continue to ignore Caitlin questions though.

What do you tell the boy who wants to be a girl when he says he wants to get pregnant? Now that really is impossible.
Same thing I tell a child who thinks they can run or fly like Superman.

How do we decide gender, Brian?

So you tell him he will never be a woman. Exactly, thank you.

Why do you repeat yourself? I have answered. You continue to ignore Caitlin questions though.
No, you have not answered. You said looks, and I just gave you several babies who don't look like a tab or a slot so, what's their gender?

As for any adult transsexual, I don't give a fuck.

No, you tell him he will never be able to get pregnant. You can run, but not like Superman, you can fly, but not like Superman. And you can have a baby, but not like Wonder Woman...

No, you have not answered. You said looks, and I just gave you several babies who don't look like a tab or a slot so, what's their gender?

You haven't shown that is an issue with the children we are discussing. You are just making things up.

You don't care about any examples that prove you wrong, of course.

No, you tell him he will never be able to get pregnant. You can run, but not like Superman, you can fly, but not like Superman. And you can have a baby, but not like Wonder Woman...

So never be a woman. Thanks.

You haven't shown that is an issue with the children we are discussing. You are just making things up.

Until you can tell us how one decides the gender of another, you're fucked, and so far, you cannot. The obvious cases are easy, man up and deal with the hard ones. Five babies, pick their genders (left to right, 1 - 5)?

Warning - graphic: http://image.slidesharecdn.com/koep...utional-restrictions-12-638.jpg?cb=1428668433

A woman has to be able to get pregnant to be a woman? Gonna stand on that one?

Until you can tell us how one decides the gender of another, you're fucked, and so far, you cannot. The obvious cases are easy, man up and deal with the hard ones. Five babies, pick their genders (left to right, 1 - 5)?

Warning - graphic: http://image.slidesharecdn.com/koep...utional-restrictions-12-638.jpg?cb=1428668433

Until you show that is the case with the children in question you have nothing. Sorry.

A woman has to be able to get pregnant to be a woman? Gonna stand on that one?

It is definitely one thing exclusive to healthy women.

Forum List

Back