Transgenderism is child abuse

Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse -

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

No shit! Just part of cultural marxists goal of destroying a sane society.

The ACP is a Social Conservative Group and is a anti-Gay group.

American College of Pediatricians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They should never be confused with American Academy of Pediatrics...

American Academy of Pediatrics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse -

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

No shit! Just part of cultural marxists goal of destroying a sane society.

Indeed. It's merely another "perversion" that the left has come up with to "divide and destroy". Much like the bullshit they came up with in the late 70s - early 80s that we "had all been abused by our parents as children". It's the same nonsense. It is a passing fad that will disappear as quickly as the "abuse" crap did.

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.

Who puts it into childrens heads that they were born in wrong gender? Adults that's who, for younger children, adult's in the home ie. parents, so yes child abuse.

Prove it. Prove that the parents put it into their heads.

Try reading some actual accounts from these children and parents.

Born this way: Stories of young transgender children

Would you rather have a dead son or a live daughter?

You tell me how say a 6 year-old boy decides that he should be a girl? The actual accounts from the children and parents, as I said WHO is putting the FIRST thought into the childrens minds? Are you trying to say that young children think this up themselves.

Dead son or live daughter? What and then potentially have to have to deal with their psychological problems, also there's a high rate of suicidal tendencies amongst those who've already Transgendered.

Transgender, like transspecies, Transracial or transabled have a mental illness. They need help. None of them were born in the body they believe they should have. The girl who imagines herself to be a man is no different than the woman who believes herself black or the man who thinks of himself as the wolfman, or the woman who is comfortable without arms and legs. When these poor pathetic people realize that they will never live the lives they believe they deserve many commit suicide. It is probably better than being a tortured soul.
Take everything...just don't take my dick.

The idea it is just some sort of mental state is just baffling. One gender is easy to determine.
It is, how? Do tell...
Hey Brian, what's her gender?
cad4f49502297e30b6703bb807c10f4f.jpg

She was born looking female, has always acted and been treated as female, but she's XY so, Brian, what's her gender?

Hmmmm, lots of transgendered kids kill themselves because they feel they cannot live how they were born. I think I'd rather my kids were alive, happy and living the way THEY want to.
You would figure one would care about their child enough to get them help.

And the majority opinion for these children is to allow them to express on the outside how they feel on the inside.

http://www.apa.org/pi/lgbt/programs/transgender/
opinion is bullshit. People handle this mental illness like it was normal, then get surprised when their loved one blows their brains out. IT isn't normal. They need help.
Just more of the same old shit; people PRETENDING to give a fuck.

Boy, talk about getting it all wrong. Attitudes like yours cause the blowing out of brains.

Would you rather have a dead son or live daughter?

Because THAT is the question these parents statistically face.

And the majority opinion for these children is to allow them to express on the outside how they feel on the inside.

opinion is bullshit. People handle this mental illness like it was normal, then get surprised when their loved one blows their brains out. IT isn't normal. They need help.

Exactly Transgenderism is a mental illness, it's in no manner normal and they do need help....but as usual the Leftists are encouraging this stuff, probably because Leftism itself is obviously also a mental illness.

Who puts it into childrens heads that they were born in wrong gender? Adults that's who, for younger children, adult's in the home ie. parents, so yes child abuse.

You tell me how say a 6 year-old boy decides that he should be a girl? The actual accounts from the children and parents, as I said WHO is putting the FIRST thought into the childrens minds? Are you trying to say that young children think this up themselves.

Dead son or live daughter? What and then potentially have to have to deal with their psychological problems, also there's a high rate of suicidal tendencies amongst those who've already Transgendered.

Indeed. I want to know how a boy or girl, at the early age of 3-6 years old knows these things? Hell, they can barely tie their own damned shoes. Gee, I "wonder" how they learn this crap? Hmmmmm.....

Bet you a wooden nickel that it's one of their hippie parents, or a fag parent, or a fag kindergarten teacher, you think?

Boy, talk about getting it all wrong. Attitudes like yours cause the blowing out of brains.

Would you rather have a dead son or live daughter?

Because THAT is the question these parents statistically face.
Telling a crazy person they are OK is NOT the way to solve the problem. They need love and TRUTH.
My cousin is now a dude. I have done COUNTLESS research trying to wrap my head around that shit. I don't want to hear your limp wristed rhetoric. Its BULLSHIT

Read their actual stories. It's not the parents idea.

Indeed. I want to know how a boy or girl, at the early age of 3-6 years old knows these things? Hell, they can barely tie their own damned shoes. Gee, I "wonder" how they learn this crap? Hmmmmm.....

Bet you a wooden nickel that it's one of their hippie parents, or a fag parent, or a fag kindergarten teacher, you think?
Nope, not according to the kids. As young as two they will start playing with what's for the opposite sex, and not let go, most times.

If a 4 year old says "biology got it wrong", their parents should be arrested and sterilized.

Once these poor disturbed people realize they will never be what they want to be they commit suicide. When the movie Avatar came out there was a spike in suicides when people realized they would never live on Pandora. What should be done with the woman who believes herself to be a cat? She wants to shit in a ,litter box, Live cat or dead daughter.

Nope, not according to the kids. As young as two they will start playing with what's for the opposite sex, and not let go, most times.

That doesn't make you male or female....

That doesn't make you male or female....
So, what does, Brian?
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

Name that gender, she's also XY and has always looked female, the human default sex.

The parents planted it, they should be arrested for child abuse

If say a girl likes playing with boys toys, this has always been called being a Tomboy....now Leftists would say to get the girl to the hospital and create a fake penis for her because obviously she actually MUST have been mentally "born male".

They put these kids on hormone pills also, it's the ultimate in child abuse. If you put a 10 year-old on hormone pills, what happens when they get to say 16 years-old and decide they WERE afterall born in the correct gender....so at 16 they've made a decision, but at age 10 the decision was made FOR them.

You then have situation of a completely messed up 16 year-old, you then somehow have to reverse all the stuff that the hormone pills have done to them.

All these people championing Transgendering children, in my opinion, they all need rounding up and being locked away and the key throwing away, they should never be allowed to be on the loose in any society again.

Forum List

Back