Transvestites Reading to Kids in Public Libraries

If parents want to bring their kids to story time read by men in dresses, isn’t that their decision? I can’t imagine why they would, but no one has the right to tell them they can’t.
Why for the everloving love of God should that be happening?

Sad thats what Christianity has become
Would Jesus have approved?
You mean the Jesus who drowned all but a few people on earth, or the Jesus that’s come with a sword and will cutdown all you demon enablers?

Taking the sign God made for his promise to humanity for your twisted demonic perversions was a great idea!

You defend groomers.

1694760874710.jpeg

Sad thats what Christianity has become
Would Jesus have approved?
Jesus would take them for a boat ride, tie a millstone around their neck, and drown them in the depths of the ocean.

6“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
That's uh..Matthew 18:6-7
These fags are in big trouble.

Jesus would take them for a boat ride, tie a millstone around their neck, and drown them in the depths of the ocean.

6“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
That's uh..Matthew 18:6-7
These fags are in big trouble.
I bet they speak in tongues at your church, dont they?

The one in question wasn't there to read books. They were there to inform people on LGBTQ history. It's right there in the article.

informed the local library that its LGBTQ history event with transgender speaker Adria Jawort would not be taking place.

I suppose it's taking a leap too far to expect one to actually read the link they post.
The ONE in question?
Only one reason you Leftards support grooming of children.
1694760950704.jpeg

1694761169217.png

1694761228762.png

1694761266048.jpeg

1694761319665.jpeg

1694761345418.jpeg

1694761370316.jpeg

1694761398584.jpeg

1694761420315.jpeg

1694761449749.jpeg

IMG_6151.jpeg

1694761579603.png

1694761688012.png

1694761750793.png

I bet I'd kick your ass with no problem, wouldn't I?

Probably not even a full slap would be enough to get you to back off and slink away.

Weasel boi. Have you ever been in a fight in your life?

Have you ever said "Fuck You, you're not taking my lunch money, and you're not taking the next and smaller kid's ("his") lunch money either"

And busted a bitch right in the mouth hard AF to where they started crying and bleeding n stuff and you almost felt bad until

you remembered wtf they were trying to do? No?

I didn't think so. And they were bigger and smellier than you?
I'll take that as a "yes".

iu

“It is impossible that no [a]offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Luke 17 NKJV

iu

“It is impossible that no [a]offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! 2It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Luke 17 NKJV

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:9

But a man who commits adultery has no sense;
whoever does so destroys himself.

Proverbs 6:32

Forum List

Back