Trayvon Martin And The Right To Be Left Alone...

I was not referring to the facebook page but to the boxing video that I posted which was Trayvon Martin handing himself quite well.

OK, may have missed that link. Still got it?

But that could be interpreted either way. If Martin had boxing experience then if it could show that if he started hostilities that he got a good punch in, on the other hand if Zimmerman started hostilities that he (Martin) got a good punch in.

Still doesn't show us who started hostilities.

>>>>

I forgot which thread I posted it in. Look around. It was yesterday I believe.

I do not know and it is not evident from the video that Martin had formal training as a boxer or if he was just a practiced boxer. If a trained boxer, using his fists to fight is the same as using any other deadly weapon. Having some training as a fighter might have affected his state of mind in believing that he could easily take this short guy down. Because Zimmerman would not have known that Martin had any training at all. It would have affected what Trayvon Martin was thinking and made it far more likely that he did attack Zimmerman.

The situation would dramatically change the circumstances. Martin would be armed with a deadly weapon and Zimmerman been unaware that he was, the same way that Zimmerman was armed with a deadly weapon unknown to Martin.

In what universe does being a trained boxer make said individual a "deadly weapon" especially against a guy half your size???

I mean, I subscribe to the notion that size doesn't mean much in a fight but in what scenario could a featherweight boxer kill a guy that is 6'2 200 with no training???

It's extremely difficult to beat a man to death with your fists....

Not to mention Zimmermans face looked fine - I saw the gash on the back of his head but his face didn't look like he was involved in a fight...

What it looks like is that Martin tackled Zimmerman and slammed Zimmermans head into the ground then Zimmerman shot Martin after Martin backed off to leave..

There were no powder burns on Martin to suggest he was shot during a scuffle...

I would have done the same thing if I was in Martins shoes and some weird guy was following me asking me questions for no apparent reason...

You would be in jail or dead for attacking "some weird guy was following me asking me questions for no apparent reason". You would be committing a criminal act.

How so???

If you tell someone to leave you alone and that individual impedes you in a threatening manner - you have every right to defend yourself... You don't have to wait to be hit to defend yourself ... An individual touching you in an unwanted manner is enough for a beating...

You really think if I was walking down the street and you got aggressive with me I wouldn't knock your block off???

I wouldn't be charged with anything in that scenario... You'd be the aggressor and I would be the victim, well until you were unconscious.

Last edited:
I would have done the same thing if I was in Martins shoes and some weird guy was following me asking me questions for no apparent reason...

I hope some African faggot brutally rapes your punk ass and gives you AIDS, and then it turns out that someone saw that faggot looking for girly men to rape, right before he found you, but decided not to call the police because the faggot wasn't actually seen raping anyone.

You assert something that didn't happen and then you assert that being asked questions justifies being assaulted. You're fucked up. And, if you ever follow your own advice, I hope you get shot, too.

Oh fuck off dumb bitch....

In what universe do you think its ok harassing random people???

If you were walking down my street and I started following you and asking you questions how would you react???

What if I grabbed you and held you because I thought you were a "suspicious person??"

If some wanna be bitch pig ever tried that shit on me I would beat the ever loving shit out of them....

In what universe does being a trained boxer make said individual a "deadly weapon" especially against a guy half your size???

African thugs commonly stomp people to death. This is the part that follows being pummeled to the ground. Zimmerman was under no obligation to wait and see how far Trayvon wanted to take the beating. (BTW, did you mean to say that 6'3" Trayvon was half of 5'8" Zimmerman's size?)

This is not like a couple of kids on a playground fighting. This is a thug attacking a stranger at night.

How do you know there were no powder burns on Trayvon? The photographer who took the picture of Zimmerman's bloody head said he saw powder burns on Trayvon. Besides, you've got shit polluting your brain if you doubt that Trayvon was shot at close range, given that it is established that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, beating him... and given that the screaming on the 911 tape that ended with a gun shot was coming from someone under the stress of being beaten.

Trayvon, rot in Hell, nigga... and may all of your supporters soon follow.

866small.png

You would be in jail or dead for attacking "some weird guy was following me asking me questions for no apparent reason". You would be committing a criminal act.

How so???

If you tell someone to leave you alone and that individual impedes you in a threatening manner - you have every right to defend yourself... You don't have to wait to be hit to defend yourself ... An individual touching you in an unwanted manner is enough for a beating...

You really think if I was walking down the street and you got aggressive with me I wouldn't knock your block off???

I wouldn't be charged with anything in that scenario... You'd be the aggressor and I would be the victim, well until you were unconscious.

:badgrin: I called you on your bullshit & you moved the goal-post & changed the situation. :cuckoo:

You stupid losers made this cartoon reversing the side of the screaming irate racist. Yes you screaming irate racist marching in the streets. You racist thugs can't accept the facts. You have to keep on making shit up like "fucking coons".

Last edited:

African thugs commonly stomp people to death. This is the part that follows being pummeled to the ground. Zimmerman was under no obligation to wait and see how far Trayvon wanted to take the beating. (BTW, did you mean to say that 6'3" Trayvon was half of 5'8" Zimmerman's size?)

This is not like a couple of kids on a playground fighting. This is a thug attacking a stranger at night.

How do you know there were no powder burns on Trayvon? The photographer who took the picture of Zimmerman's bloody head said he saw powder burns on Trayvon. Besides, you've got shit polluting your brain if you doubt that Trayvon was shot at close range, given that it is established that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, beating him... and given that the screaming on the 911 tape that ended with a gun shot was coming from someone under the stress of being beaten.

Trayvon, rot in Hell, nigga... and may all of your supporters soon follow.

I think my point has gone over your head......

What do you expect will happen when some total stranger walks up to a random guy and starts harassing him???

Martin didn't confront Zimmerman - Zimmerman confronted Martin.

Individuals shouldn't be confronting individuals just because one individual believes the other looks "suspicious."

Besides how is eating candy and talking on a phone "suspicious" anyways???

How so???

:badgrin: I called you on your bullshit & you moved the goal-post & changed the situation. :cuckoo:

What universe do you live in???

I didn't move any goalposts

Zimmerman went after Martin because "he looked suspicious."

Martin didn't go after Zimmerman (initially)...

Zimmerman was out looking for trouble like the authoritarian nut that he is...

How so???

But you can not prove that. Good parrot!!! Saltine?

Posted repeatedly by KissMy:

There was no evidence of torn clothing, bruises, scratches or marks on Martins body other than the gunshot wound.

Where are you getting this from? Nothing released describes Martin's condition other than that he was shot and that he was dead.

From Mortician Richard Kurtz who embalmed Trayvon Martin's body.

Why do the republicans always have to side with the alleged "authority?"

As a conservative libertarian I'm capable of seeing and realizing what is right and what is wrong... Of course republicans always take the side of the cops or the neighborhood wanna b cop...

Zimmerman murdered Martin - It's that simple...

You don't shoot people because they punched you or slammed your head...

As a conservative libertarian I'm capable of seeing and realizing what is right and what is wrong... Of course republicans always take the side of the cops or the neighborhood wanna b cop...

Youve cast judgement without all of the facts.

Nuff said. Other then pathetic.

In this case the State Attorney is the enemy to some conservatives.........................:eusa_shhh:

You stupid losers made this cartoon reversing the side of the screaming irate racist. Yes you screaming irate racist marching in the streets. You racist thugs can't accept the facts. You have to keep on making shit up like fucking coons.[/QUOTE]

Your hero apologized for killing the victim today.....................................

How so???

Your changed your statement of "some weird guy was following me asking me questions for no apparent reason". :redface: - TO - "threatening manner... An individual touching you in an unwanted manner is enough for a beating... and you got aggressive with me" :cuckoo: because I called you on your bullshit.

But you can not prove that. Good parrot!!! Saltine?

Dude the guy was paranoid - he called the cops 22 times on "suspicious looking people."

If someone confronted me I would tell them to fuck off....

If they touched me or tried to impede me I would beat their ass....

Zimmerman was clearly looking for trouble - that or he is so paranoid his impulses got a hold of him - but either way Zimmermans actions were not reasonable or logical for even making contact with the "suspicious person."..

You stupid losers made this cartoon reversing the side of the screaming irate racist. Yes you screaming irate racist marching in the streets. You racist thugs can't accept the facts. You have to keep on making shit up like fucking coons.[/QUOTE]

Your hero apologized for killing the victim today.....................................

Who are you trying to kid?

You convicted the guy after the first news report.

Who are you trying to kid?

You convicted the guy after the first news report.

THEN, I read and heard other reports. NO conviction, but still a dead teenager somebody shot...........................................

Forum List

Back