Trayvon Martin Law in Alabama

What's next? Michael Brown Act of beating up little asian guys and fighting with a cop trying to get his gun and winding up dead is a no no?

When the lawmakers were asked why they are pushing for this law, they replied "ta fuck wit dem creepy ass crackas".

Her name is Merika. LOL. I don't even have to Google her to know that she's a racist and unintelligent stinky black kunt.

Pursuing someone you suspect of illegal activity doesn't give them the right to bash your head in. The retard representative didn't understand what happened (after all this time). The people need to pay more attention to the halfwits they give power to. Zimmerman was defending his life, not standing his ground.

Maybe they can make up a O.J. Simpson law

where you can't stalk and hunt down and kill your WHITE ex-wife and one of her WHITE friends.

why are we having to pay the stupid people in government. now you see why we need to CUT THEM down to size

you would feel differently if it was your child who was followed and shot down.

My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

How can you go home when some one is holding on to you and not letting go.
Zimmerman was following him and Martin turned around and attacked Zimmerman.
That was never established

My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

He told his girlfriend that he thought Zimmerman was a queer and he was going to beat him up. Not exactly what he said but close. So actually Martin was a homophobe.

He told his girlfriend that he thought Zimmerman was a queer and he was going to beat him up. Not exactly what he said but close. So actually Martin was a homophobe.
Not exactly true.

doesn't matter though, we still don't know who approached who or who made things physical.

Didn't happen. Why do you have to CREATE a narrative to justify your view? Could it be because the facts show that Martin was the aggressor? Nah, couldn't be that.

According to testimony, Zimmerman lost him and Martin then found Zimmerman and attacked him.

According to testimony, Zimmerman lost him and Martin then found Zimmerman and attacked him.
Thanks, I thought it was something like that.

Didn't happen. Why do you have to CREATE a narrative to justify your view? Could it be because the facts show that Martin was the aggressor? Nah, couldn't be that.
The facts absolutely never showed that.

Were you there? If not we've heard of all this a 1000's times already
make this kid out to be some martyr so they can pass more law on our backs
there has been 1000's more black kids killed since then yet they USE this boy

Forum List

Back