Trayvon Martin Law in Alabama

[
That was never established

Yes, it absolutely was.

Martin doubled back and came up behind Zimmerman, then attacked. It was a dumb move on Martin's part.
Well, as if there was any doubt, you are a flat out liar.

Although that may have happened the only person that says it did is George Zimmerman. There is no video and no witnesses to corroborate that claim, hence, not established

you would feel differently if it was your child who was followed and shot down.
My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

How can you go home when some one is holding on to you and not letting go.
Zimmerman was following him and Martin turned around and attacked Zimmerman.
He told his girlfriend that he thought Zimmerman was a queer and he was going to beat him up. Not exactly what he said but close. So actually Martin was a homophobe.

This is a flat out lie.

[

Yes, it absolutely was.

Martin doubled back and came up behind Zimmerman, then attacked. It was a dumb move on Martin's part.
Well, as if there was any doubt, you are a flat out liar.

Although that may have happened the only person that says it did is George Zimmerman. There is no video and no witnesses to corroborate that claim, hence, not established

There is a lot of lies on here . Terrible.

Zimmerman never relied on 'stand your ground' in his defense. And blacks have successfully used the 'stand your ground' defense in Florida.

Zimmerman never relied on 'stand your ground' in his defense. And blacks have successfully used the 'stand your ground' defense in Florida.

He just used self defense. I'm guessing their trying o cover both arguments.

These politicians wont be happy until we can't PROTECT ourselves from criminals. let alone them in this tyrant Government

My child when he was younger would've came home if some man was following him. He wouldn't of attacked him.

Liar.

Another idiotic attempt at a Saint Skittles Law?

Tee-hee.

f04yea.jpg

I'm just wondering when they commission having the statues of him to put in every city. so we can bow to it along with Obama's

It's sickening who the left decides to turn into some saint. a nobody kid that should have stayed A STATE matter until that race hustler Obama got involed

Last edited:

Liar.
post the proof. Should be easy if it's established fact.

The reality is only two people knew how things went when they met. One of them is dead.

If Zimmerman was stalking me at night I too would turn on him and shove that gun up his ass. Martin had no way of knowing his stalker was a gun pussy who was out hunting negroes. Having 7 run-ins with the police since 2013 is a pretty good indication to anyone with a room temperature IQ that this guy is bad news.

Your appeal to emotion doesn't make this a case of "Stand your ground". According to the evidence martin was already engaged in a scrum with Zimmerman. Zimmerman was defending himself from attack, not standing his ground in the face of one.

If Zimmerman was stalking me at night I too would turn on him and shove that gun up his ass. Martin had no way of knowing his stalker was a gun pussy who was out hunting negroes. Having 7 run-ins with the police since 2013 is a pretty good indication to anyone with a room temperature IQ that this guy is bad news.

ALL HAIL THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY

I would feel bad about raising a child in a broken home that led that child to embrace a thug life that led him to do really stupid things including getting himself killed when he showed no impulse control and attacked a stranger....

Forum List

Back