Trial balloon about DNC replacing Biden

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I have discussed this in another thread on a couple of occasions. But this new piece is worthy of some additional consideration.

I suspect that the “news” is another trial balloon. The DNC may need to obtain a sense of how the electorate (particularly their base) might react to the President suddenly “deciding” to withdraw from the Presidential race.

So here is a link to my post in a related thread which cites a new news article as well as a clip from an Instagram video.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yeah, we get it. Biden scares the piss out of you, so you're begging Democrats to replace him.

Won't work.
:cuckoo:

One of the many many things you don’t get.

If you were capable of actual comprehension (which you plainly are not), even a stupid lump of shit like you would grasp that I’m indifferent to who the DNC runs.

I actually hope it is Potato.

The thing about Mike Obama running is everyone will know its just another Obama presidency... and this election is to say that's over... Obama has taken a wrecking ball to America and no one whats that for a forth time...

They will tell Biden to step down after the debate
Brandon may not be as awful as most of his public appearances in the debate.

But if he does derail, they will absolutely dump him.

And when Shrillary or Newscum try to step in, just watch the reaction of Kamelhump and her crew.

The DNC Convention is already an odds on prospect of being another national shit show. But this could be akin to pouring gasoline on a bonfire.

Yeah, we get it. Biden scares the piss out of you, so you're begging Democrats to replace him.

Won't work.

Yeah, right. And Little Shitler scares the piss out of Putin, Xi Jinping, and Little Rocket Man too, right?

They're so fucking "scared" of that ass-clown they invaded Ukraine, sent a nuclear-armed sub to Cuba, sent spy balloons over the US, and are still threatening South Korea.

Tell me, are you going to be a fucking idiot all your life, or are you going to magically grow a brain?

Forum List

Back