Trump accepts QAnon support

Wait... so you see that as confirmation of the batshit crazy QAnon bullshit?

Again, you see it as "batshit crazy" to oppose the sexual slavery and exploration of children?

You are seriously sick and evil.
QAnon is not about opposing sex trafficking or any other Normal issue.

They're "Lizard people" nuts

They're "Pizzagate crazy"

And they're violent and dangerous

"Lizard people", Lush? Where the fuck did you ever get that idea? Was it from the lamestream media that seems deathly afraid of an awakening? Whether QANON is legit or not, it has definitely played a major part in getting peoples attention that things are not quite what they seem. QANON is "dangerous"? I would say that ANTIFA and BLM are dangerous and we have the film footage to prove it. Funny how you conveniently ignore the carnage and felony assaults they have been apart of....why is that?

Not one Prog would believe what Adrenochrome is, and how sought after it is.

And this is where y'all lose me....
Adrenochrome is the most sought after drug of the elites. It's the adrenaline that is extracted when a child is horrified to the point that the adrenaline gland dumps the fluid into the blood stream. The lab grade adrenochrome isn't as potent as that from a terrified child. The use of child sacrifice and the extraction of their blood after they have been terrified have been used in ritual sacrifices going back to the age of the Druids going back to the third century. The 9th Circle is an elitist cult compromised most of the black nobility aka the 13 bloodlines that believe that they have the divine right to rule which goes back to the days of the Egyptians.

And this is where y'all lose me....
Adrenochrome is the most sought after drug of the elites. It's the adrenaline that is extracted when a child is horrified to the point that the adrenaline gland dumps the fluid into the blood stream. The lab grade adrenochrome isn't as potent as that from a terrified child. The use of child sacrifice and the extraction of their blood after they have been terrified have been used in ritual sacrifices going back to the age of the Druids going back to the third century. The 9th Circle is an elitist cult compromised most of the black nobility aka the 13 bloodlines that believe that they have the divine right to rule which goes back to the days of the Egyptians.
Humanity has a long history of this, otherwise it sounds to far fetched. It's the democrats who deny it exist and attack the people shining light we should be worried about.

Trump, at this stage will accept support from where ever he can get it I guess.. Trump praises QAnon conspiracy theorists, says he appreciates their support

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why then is it so popular with the far-left? Aside from that, you can buy it for research. No big deal.

There was a novel in the 50s that mentioned adrenochrome and it's supposed mystical powers. In the 60s, it was mentioned addressed in the best selling novel, "A Clockwork Orange". That became a critically acclaimed and popular film in the early 70s. I just thought it was weird.

That probably explains the genesis of the weirdness of the drug although it is harmless. One person taking the drug say it didn't do anything but give him a headache for a week.

Let's not forget the fact that the prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweethheart deal when he was on trial the first time...ended up in Trump's CABINET

Wait... so you see that as confirmation of the batshit crazy QAnon bullshit?

Again, you see it as "batshit crazy" to oppose the sexual slavery and exploration of children?

You are seriously sick and evil.
QAnon is not about opposing sex trafficking or any other Normal issue.

They're "Lizard people" nuts

They're "Pizzagate crazy"

And they're violent and dangerous

"Lizard people", Lush? Where the fuck did you ever get that idea? Was it from the lamestream media that seems deathly afraid of an awakening? Whether QANON is legit or not, it has definitely played a major part in getting peoples attention that things are not quite what they seem. QANON is "dangerous"? I would say that ANTIFA and BLM are dangerous and we have the film footage to prove it. Funny how you conveniently ignore the carnage and felony assaults they have been apart of....why is that?
Q is batshit crazy garbage and here you are defending that nonsense?

Ohhh

Why then is it so popular with the far-left? Aside from that, you can buy it for research. No big deal.

There was a novel in the 50s that mentioned adrenochrome and it's supposed mystical powers. In the 60s, it was mentioned addressed in the best selling novel, "A Clockwork Orange". That became a critically acclaimed and popular film in the early 70s. I just thought it was weird.

That probably explains the genesis of the weirdness of the drug although it is harmless. One person taking the drug say it didn't do anything but give him a headache for a week.

No, it's popular with the "rich folk". So you're saying that drinking the blood of young people is ok?

And the Trumpsters love the fake conspiracies. The dumbing of America.

That the deep state has conspired against Trump for his entire Presidency is no "theory." The Russia hoax, spying on his campaign, the endless leaking and the FBI texts stating they are going to bring him down is very clear.

At Biden's suggestion, they went after Trump for meeting with Russia AFTER he was elected President. Every President meets with major countries before they took office.

You're the dumbing of America to deny it

Let's not forget the fact that the prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweethheart deal when he was on trial the first time...ended up in Trump's CABINET

Is that true Leach?

Let's check;

{

Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.

In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines. Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court. In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

Edwards: Nothing at all. The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Reporter: Do you have any information on James Patterson’s claims that Trump had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-logo?

Edwards: I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager…

}

So what happened in Florida? Acosta claims he was pressured by Palm Beach officials to reach a bargain and that the judge was part of the Palm Beach political machine;

{
KEY FACTS
According to the Herald, Circuit Court Chief Judge Krista Marx has rebuffed two attempts this year to unseal grand jury records related to Epstein’s charges in Florida almost 15 years ago.

According to the report, Marx has connections to three politicians who could benefit from the records staying sealed: Palm Beach State Attorney Dave Aronberg, Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw and former State Attorney Barry Krischer.
Marx’s daughter, an assistant state attorney, works for Aronberg; her son is reportedly a sheriff’s deputy employed by Bradshaw; and Marx herself used to work for Krischer as an assistant state attorney, according to the story.
Marx blocked the release once in January as part of an investigation by Florida state criminal prosecutors and dismissed a similar request Wednesday by attorneys from the Palm Beach Post, who sued Aronberg and county clerk Sharon Bock for the grand jury transcripts.
Bradshaw and Krischer are both part of the state investigation into the handling of the Epstein case, from the call to not prosecute Epstein to the lax treatment he reportedly received in jail.
The Herald reported Marx did not disclose her connections to those three key players in the Epstein case, and when asked for comment Friday by the newspaper, Marx said judges are prohibited from commenting on open cases.
}

The facts we DO know are that;
  • Florida was a miscarriage of justice
  • Epstein did not kill himself
  • Bill Clinton is a pedophile
  • Epstein did not kill himself

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
To get into the Deep State club if your a government official, all you have to do is say something negative about how Trump is screwing things up..and presto!!.. your in

No, it's popular with the "rich folk". So you're saying that drinking the blood of young people is ok?

Markle

No, it's popular with the "rich folk". So you're saying that drinking the blood of young people is ok? Thats where Adrenochrome comes from, you knew that right?

Markle

No, it's popular with the "rich folk". So you're saying that drinking the blood of young people is ok? Thats where Adrenochrome comes from, you knew that right?

I have no interest in a conversation with someone devoid of reality.

Markle

Markle

So you didn't know. Do some resarch kid, it's quite sick and they do it regularly.
Yes, they drink the blood of young people. They also SELL young Blood Transfusions, they also inject it. That last video will make ou sick.

Questionable “Young Blood” Transfusions Offered in U.S. as Anti-Aging Remedy

People Are Injecting Themselves With Blood From Teens and We're So Scared

Why the wealthy believe the fountain of youth flows with blood, and are spending thousands to satiate their lust

Markle

You no interest in any "truth" that may upset your little world view.

Markle

You no interest in any "truth" that may upset your little world view.
It would sound hella far fetched if it wasn't for humans having this BS going on throughout all of history

Forum List

Back