Trump accepts QAnon support

Q is pleased

star-trek-enterprise-animated-gif-21.gif

This was what Trump said. He didn't know much about the online community and its followers other than "they like me very much. OMG you guys better start another impeachment.
ah yes..the old 'I hardly knew the guy. might have got me coffee once' BS again. He has a knack for feigning ignorance when it necessary doesn't he
Are you trying to insinuate that you think Trump and Q are one and the same? :dunno:

Trump, at this stage will accept support from where ever he can get it I guess.. Trump praises QAnon conspiracy theorists, says he appreciates their support
It was a great moment. The reporter asked him how he feels about saving the world from pedophiles and satanic cult members. He answered, “is that a bad thing”? The reporter was stunned.
Because it's wayciss.

Don't forget that Democrats lambasted Trump for calling Satan worshiping child molesting/murdering MS-13 members, "animals". They called him racist for being against people who sacrifice children to the devil.

Notorious street gang dubbed "world's most feared" is allegedly sacrificing underage girls in "Satanic rituals", US police say.

More than a dozen members of the LA-based, Salvadoran gang Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, have been charged in connection with at least eight murders, many involving high school students, across the US since last month.

While MS-13 has long been associated with devil worship and uses plenty of Satanic symbolism, including its trademark "devil's horns" hand signal, it is the first time evidence of members' alleged participation in Satanic murders has been presented in the US.

It's very telling that the reporter didn't respond when he asked her if it was a bad thing.

Last edited:
Trump, at this stage will accept support from where ever he can get it I guess.. Trump praises QAnon conspiracy theorists, says he appreciates their support
It was a great moment. The reporter asked him how he feels about saving the world from pedophiles and satanic cult members. He answered, “is that a bad thing”? The reporter was stunned.
Because it's wayciss.

Don't forget that Democrats lambasted Trump for calling Satan worshiping child molesting/murdering MS-13 members, "animals". They called him racist for being against people who sacrifice children to the devil.

Notorious street gang dubbed "world's most feared" is allegedly sacrificing underage girls in "Satanic rituals", US police say.

More than a dozen members of the LA-based, Salvadoran gang Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, have been charged in connection with at least eight murders, many involving high school students, across the US since last month.

While MS-13 has long been associated with devil worship and uses plenty of Satanic symbolism, including its trademark "devil's horns" hand signal, it is the first time evidence of members' alleged participation in Satanic murders has been presented in the US.

It's very telling that the reporter didn't respond when he asked her if it was a bad thing.
MS-13 traffics children into the US.

Once I heard that, it all made sense why Dems support open borders so much.

Because it's wayciss.

So you’re all on with Trump on this QAnon crazy huh?

“It all made sense...”

Because it's wayciss.

“It all made sense...”
Yea, I’m on board with busting Pedophile rings.

Because it's wayciss.

“It all made sense...”

Your ignorance in no way changes the fact of child sex trafficing around the globe. Yes, here too.

I don't know much about QAnon,

Funny, you spread their bullshit with every post
Liberals badmouthed the Tea Party movement too.

For good reason. Those same hypocrites supported Trump blowing up the debt BEFORE the virus hit
Oh STFU, Lush. I would add you to a very long list of leftards here that spew angst-ridden bullshit.
Stunning retort lol
Lush, you are such a non-entity here. You are the generic "angst-filled" leftard with massive chips on those puny shoulders of yours. You couldn't debate your way out of a cardboard box with a chainsaw and a youtube tutorial.

Because it's wayciss.

“It all made sense...”

Your ignorance in no way changes the fact of child sex trafficing around the globe. Yes, here too.
Lush doesn't care about the world-wide child sex trafficking ring that caters to a very wealthy clientele and especially if it will ensnare high profile "liberals". His first concern wouldn't be about the horrific ordeals these children go through....wouldn't even be on his radar. His first inclination would be to deny it and then worry about how it would affect the leftard brand.

Because it's wayciss.

“It all made sense...”

Lush doesn't care about the world-wide child sex trafficking ring that caters to a very wealthy clientele and especially if it will ensnare high profile "liberals". His first concern wouldn't be about the horrific ordeals these children go through....wouldn't even be on his radar. His first inclination would be to deny it and then worry about how it would affect the leftard brand.

Not one Prog would believe what Adrenochrome is, and how sought after it is.

Because it's wayciss.

“It all made sense...”

Not one Prog would believe what Adrenochrome is, and how sought after it is.
Of course not, they couldn't wrap their teeny tiny minds around it. Jimmy Savile? "Who is he? they would say. Sir Edwin Heath, former UK Prime minister that was also a pedophile and addicted to adrenochrome. People tried to expose both of these high profile pedophiles and how the child welfare system was providing the fodder for these and other high ranking pervs but no one wanted to believe it and went after those that dared to expose it.

my friends, Trump sold his brand of nationalism with the same all-out conviction he brought to selling his own name

whether he actually believed in it is another matter, folks!

only 4 Republicans have called for QAnon to be kicked out of the party: Ben Sasse, Jeb Bush, Adam Kinzinger, and Liz Cheney. the 1st two are RINO's, the latter two are neocons

Forum List

Back