Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

They are saying that he purposefully said that nazis and white supremacists are "very fine people".

Being wrong about who was there, is not the same as being sympathetic to Nazis.
Sure there was NO way he could possibly know there were Nazis and White Nationalists there since there were NO Nazi symbols or chants like "Jews will not replace us" or "blood and soil."
Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Here's the first nazi in that video you posted....

Trump was totally clear that there were nazis there and he clearly and explicitly condemned them.

Why are you harping on your agreement with Trump on this?

Because when you say that Trump said that those people were "very fine people"
you are just lying.
Actually YOU are the liar simply by the way
you edit his quote dishonestly leaving out his "ON BOTH SIDES," if BOTH sides are very fine people he is saying that Nazi/White Nationalists are very fine people!!!

You are the one playing games with the quotes.

Full transcript: Donald Trump’s press conference defending the Charlottesville rally

Trump: ...You had people and i'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally. You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

He did say there were nazis and white supremacists there. He clearly and explicitly condemned them.
The most you can do is prove that Trump is bad at knowing who else was or was not there.
Clearly you are admitting he knew there were Nazis there while at the same time you are denying he knew what he knew! :cuckoo:

Trump was clear that he knew there were nazis at the rally and he explicitly condemned them.

Why are you focusing and harping on your agreement with President Trump?

Nope, it's not a lie. He knew what he was saying. He even had days to think about how he was going to frame it as he kept talking about it day after day.

"very fine people..."

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit-02.jpg

Yeah, he was clear he was not talking about that guy.

He was clear that he believes that elsewhere there were people who came just to support historical statues that were not that guy.

I agree.

Do you have photos of every single attendee?

My point stands. THe worst you can demonstrate, is that Trump and I are wrong about that. That we failed in our attempt to identify who was at a certain place at a certain time.

Big Fucking deal.

What you cannot say, without being a filthy liar, is that Trump or I believe that that guy with the swastika tattoo is a "very fine person".
I have the list of speakers...

Richard Spencer (neo-nazi)
Mike Enoch (white nationalist)
Jason Kessler (white supremacist)
Baked Alaska (neo-nazi)
Augustus Invictus (white nationalist)
Christopher Cantwell (neo-nazi)
Matt Heimbach (white nationalist)
Johnny Monoxide (white supremacist)
Pax Dickinson (white supremacist)
Michael Hill (white supremacist)
Sacco Vandal (white nationalist)

Who else on the right but the alt-right would attend a racist gathering, designed to bring the racists of the right together?

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

36204133405_09fe3e97b1_b.jpg

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

791.jpg

jK_BIjamp3sqRLUDVgavGFZjpTSXVIr-HrvYPaJ8l78.png

"very fine people"
And not a one of those ad posters mentions statues!!!!!

Are you saying the media was wrong about what the rally was about? Cause that is where I heard that from.
Are you saying the media is fake news?
You are always on both sides of every issue, pick a lie and stick with it please!

The media is very biased and quite often lies.

In this particular case, I do not believe that they lied. I heard from the media, that the rally's stated purpose was to protest the removal of historical statues.

I heard many people reference that part of this incident, and I have never heard anyone claim otherwise.

OBVIOUSLY, the organizers of the event, had a much larger platform of issues that they wanted to express, and did so. But the stated initial intent was the statues.

That is what I heard and I find it credible.

LOL

Dumbfuck, Arrowhead Stadium is in Kansas City, Missouri. The Kansas City Chiefs play there. WTF does that have to do with Metlife Stadium?

bVC0yQi1sFHANwfmdww7ruFzEmMsRjzD-0BAJ3B_bAfdcpLa-sxhA2iIIw3T-iRDHiapN__kSUIVywvLv7h8BH8xlrNvNOzW4sUJ9SFxmG8oxXojtuik6CM5GKYBfi7fVgk
Arrowhead is in KCMO? You're shitting me. You are one smart sumbich.
LOLOL

SPORT-PREVIEW-Trump-and-Kansas-Tweet.jpg
Dumbass why don't you show the tweet where he corrected it
LOLOL

Because somebody corrected him, does that mean he didn't say it?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
No dumbass no one corrected me
Faun: Because somebody corrected him...

bigrebnc1775: No dumbass no one corrected me

LOL

Yet again, you demonstrate for the forum just how illiterate you are, ya dumbfuck cuck.

LOLOL

He made a mistake. Whoopti doo. The Chefs play in Missou.
Of course it's woopdidoo. It's fun as shit watching the brain-dead cult try and defend it.

Defend what? A tiny mistake? You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
If it were a molehill, rightards wouldn't be digging their heels in, in Impeached Trump's defense.

So Food stamp use increases from the Great BUSH Recession and Obama turns the tide of increases and Tramp takes the credit. :cuckoo:
Eight years and the slowest recovery since WW2. Obama did not do a very good job.
But FASTER than Tramp's recovery from a recovery!!!!

Nope. Trump just took what we had and put it on super speed by eliminating regulations and lowering the corp tax rate to halt corporate inversions. He also put in place the USMCA. You may dislike the man but he has been very good for the economy and most voters agree with that statement. Look up his approval rating on the economy alone.
And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.
The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.
Wut?? Impeached Trump and Republicans increased entitlements??

:lmao:

LOLOL

Of course it's woopdidoo. It's fun as shit watching the brain-dead cult try and defend it.

If it were a molehill, rightards wouldn't be digging their heels in, in Impeached Trump's defense.

Are we discussing impeachment or the mistake regarding the Chefs?

They are saying that he purposefully said that nazis and white supremacists are "very fine people".

Sure there was NO way he could possibly know there were Nazis and White Nationalists there since there were NO Nazi symbols or chants like "Jews will not replace us" or "blood and soil."

Trump was totally clear that there were nazis there and he clearly and explicitly condemned them.

Because it was a racist rally, promoted by racists and held by racists. There was no one else there on the right but racists. Saying there were very fine people on both sides equates the racists with the ones there protesting the racists.

Eight years and the slowest recovery since WW2. Obama did not do a very good job.

Nope. Trump just took what we had and put it on super speed by eliminating regulations and lowering the corp tax rate to halt corporate inversions. He also put in place the USMCA. You may dislike the man but he has been very good for the economy and most voters agree with that statement. Look up his approval rating on the economy alone.
And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.
The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.

Link it....And "Impeached Trump" is a troll at the Alt Right? I am an Independent. I agree he was impeached and acquitted. Each by a partisan group. And you belong to one of the partisan groups. So you're really ragging on yourself, Fawn.

Because it was a racist rally, promoted by racists and held by racists. There was no one else there on the right but racists. Saying there were very fine people on both sides equates the racists with the ones there protesting the racists.

You abhor that but you support this, that makes you a hypocrite:

upload_2020-2-6_14-31-20.jpeg

upload_2020-2-6_14-32-3.jpeg

upload_2020-2-6_14-32-14.jpeg

images

We were talking about nazis and white supremacists. "Racist" is a very different set. Why are you changing the topic like that?

You, I, and President Trump all agree that there were nazis and white supremacists there and we all condemn them. That is were we were until your last post.

So, either stay on that topic or explain why you are going off topic.

LOLOL

I'm discussing Impeached Trump's hysterical tweet...

"Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

"Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game, and a fantastic comeback, under immense pressure. You represented the Great State of Kansas and, in fact, the entire USA, so very well. Our Country is PROUD OF YOU!"

Doesn't sound hysterical to me. Sounds, off hand.

Unless you think it is hysterical as if funny, because he made an error?

Yes and I said you made a mountain out of a mole hill. He made a mistake. Not sure who is defending him as there isn't anything to defend.

Link it....And "Impeached Trump" is a troll at the Alt Right? I am an Independent. I agree he was impeached and acquitted. Each by a partisan group. And you belong to one of the partisan groups. So you're really ragging on yourself, Fawn.
Link what? You said the debt is up because of entitlements.

Well the debt increases in correlation with the deficit.

Obama's last fiscal budget, FY2017, added $0.7t to the debt.

Impeached Trump has had two fiscal budgets, FY2018 & 2019. They added $1.2t and $1.3t respectively.

So if the debt is due to entitlements, Impeached Trump and Republicans must have increased them.

Link what? You said the debt is up because of entitlements.

Well the debt increases in correlation with the deficit.

Obama's last fiscal budget, FY2017, added $0.7t to the debt.

Impeached Trump has had two fiscal budgets, FY2018 & 2019. They added $1.2t and $1.3t respectively.

So if the debt is due to entitlements, Impeached Trump and Republicans must have increased them.

Did they increase them or are more people on SSI, Medicare and Medicaid? How did they increase them? Your logic is flawed.

You abhor that but you support this, that makes you a hypocrite:

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images

Liar. I support their right to protest. I don't support what they're protesting.

We were talking about nazis and white supremacists. "Racist" is a very different set. Why are you changing the topic like that?

You, I, and President Trump all agree that there were nazis and white supremacists there and we all condemn them. That is were we were until your last post.

So, either stay on that topic or explain why you are going off topic.

Not changing anything.

Neo-nazis = racists
White supremacists = racists
White nationalists = racists
KKK = racists

That's who coordinated, promoted held that rally of racists.

Forum List

Back