Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.
The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.
Wut?? Impeached Trump and Republicans increased entitlements??

:lmao:

Link it....And "Impeached Trump" is a troll at the Alt Right? I am an Independent. I agree he was impeached and acquitted. Each by a partisan group. And you belong to one of the partisan groups. So you're really ragging on yourself, Fawn.
Link what? You said the debt is up because of entitlements.

Well the debt increases in correlation with the deficit.

Obama's last fiscal budget, FY2017, added $0.7t to the debt.

Impeached Trump has had two fiscal budgets, FY2018 & 2019. They added $1.2t and $1.3t respectively.

So if the debt is due to entitlements, Impeached Trump and Republicans must have increased them.

Did they increase them or are more people on SSI, Medicare and Medicaid? How did they increase them? Your logic is flawed.
It's your claim the debt is due to entitlements; it's yours to prove.

Sure there was NO way he could possibly know there were Nazis and White Nationalists there since there were NO Nazi symbols or chants like "Jews will not replace us" or "blood and soil."
Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Here's the first nazi in that video you posted....

Trump was totally clear that there were nazis there and he clearly and explicitly condemned them.

Why are you harping on your agreement with Trump on this?

Because it was a racist rally, promoted by racists and held by racists. There was no one else there on the right but racists. Saying there were very fine people on both sides equates the racists with the ones there protesting the racists.

We were talking about nazis and white supremacists. "Racist" is a very different set. Why are you changing the topic like that?

You, I, and President Trump all agree that there were nazis and white supremacists there and we all condemn them. That is were we were until your last post.

So, either stay on that topic or explain why you are going off topic.

Not changing anything.

Neo-nazis = racists
White supremacists = racists
White nationalists = racists
KKK = racists

That's who coordinated, promoted held that rally of racists.

But not all racists are white supremacists or nazis.

If I presented to you an Japanese straight male, who believed that because of the higher iq of Asians, that that meant that Asians were racially superior to whites,

he would be racist, but not a white supremacist.

SO, I repeat, why did you switch from what we were talking about, ie the nazis and white supremacists, that you, I and President Trump agree were there and condemn,

to "racists" which is a far broader term?

Trump was totally clear that there were nazis there and he clearly and explicitly condemned them.

Because it was a racist rally, promoted by racists and held by racists. There was no one else there on the right but racists. Saying there were very fine people on both sides equates the racists with the ones there protesting the racists.

We were talking about nazis and white supremacists. "Racist" is a very different set. Why are you changing the topic like that?

You, I, and President Trump all agree that there were nazis and white supremacists there and we all condemn them. That is were we were until your last post.

Not changing anything.

Neo-nazis = racists
KKK = racists

If I presented to you an Japanese straight male, who believed that because of the higher iq of Asians, that that meant that Asians were racially superior to whites,

SO, I repeat, why did you switch from what we were talking about, ie the nazis and white supremacists, that you, I and President Trump agree were there and condemn,

I didn't say all racist fall into one of those groups. You fail again because you're a failure.

Not changing anything.

Neo-nazis = racists
KKK = racists

I didn't say all racist fall into one of those groups. You fail again because you're a failure.

But you are trying to use it as though it was interchangeable with "nazi" and "white supremacist". And now you admit that it is not. SO your actions make no sense.

You, I and President Trump all agree that there were Nazis and White Supremacists at the rally. We all agree they should be condemned.

Why are you suddenly changing words, at this point in time?

Sure there was NO way he could possibly know there were Nazis and White Nationalists there since there were NO Nazi symbols or chants like "Jews will not replace us" or "blood and soil."
Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

You abhor that but you support this, that makes you a hypocrite:

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images

Liar. I support their right to protest. I don't support what they're protesting.

LOL so you’re OK with Jew haters on the Left but not Jew haters on the right? Hence I am an Independent.

The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.

Link it....And "Impeached Trump" is a troll at the Alt Right? I am an Independent. I agree he was impeached and acquitted. Each by a partisan group. And you belong to one of the partisan groups. So you're really ragging on yourself, Fawn.

Impeached Trump has had two fiscal budgets, FY2018 & 2019. They added $1.2t and $1.3t respectively.

So if the debt is due to entitlements, Impeached Trump and Republicans must have increased them.

Did they increase them or are more people on SSI, Medicare and Medicaid? How did they increase them? Your logic is flawed.
I have. He is in the same space Obama was sans higher interest expense and of course there are more people on the entitlements as the population ages. It’s basic common sense. The next president whomever it is has to attack entitlements.

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images

Liar. I support their right to protest. I don't support what they're protesting.

LOL so you’re OK with Jew haters on the Left but not Jew haters on the right? Hence I am an Independent.

I said no such thing. Again ... I support their right to protest even when I don't agree with what they're protesting. left/right makes no difference.

I have. He is in the same space Obama was sans higher interest expense and of course there are more people on the entitlements as the population ages. It’s basic common sense. The next president whomever it is has to attack entitlements.
well, no, he's not. The deficit has roughly doubled since Impeached Trump began submitting budgets. And it's not due to entitlements.

well, no, he's not. The deficit has roughly doubled since Impeached Trump began submitting budgets. And it's not due to entitlements.

Wow, has the budget doubled in the last two months?

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images
I said no such thing. Again ... I support their right to protest even when I don't agree with what they're protesting. left/right makes no difference.

So you support the march of the Nazis chanting "Jews will not replace us"?

He doesn't submit them, he signs the budgets Congress submits. I am on your side here. I believe we are spending too much and yes, it is due to entitlements.

LOL

Your illiteracy is your problem, not mine.

And ... no, I never said that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images

I support their right to march. I don't support the march.

You are truly too brain-dead to comprehend the distinction. How many more times need I state my position until you understand it?

He doesn't submit them, he signs the budgets Congress submits. I am on your side here. I believe we are spending too much and yes, it is due to entitlements.
LOL

Dumbfuck, you're not on my side. I'm not on the side of stupid...

Trump to Begin Releasing Fiscal 2020 Budget Plan on March 11

The White House is expected to begin releasing the president’s fiscal year 2020 budget proposal on March 11, about a month later than usual due to the partial government shutdown.

Administration officials have told lawmakers the proposal will be unveiled in two parts. The president’s budget message, top priorities, and summary tables will come March 11.

[...]

The White House is technically required to submit a budget proposal to Congress by the first Monday in February, but the 35-day shutdown delayed the scheduled release.

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images

You are truly too brain-dead to comprehend the distinction. How many more times need I state my position until you understand it?

So you agree that both sides are equally evil but deserve the right to march. Excellent. How come your party never denounces that group. In fact Bernie Sanders campaigns with Linda Sarsour.

LOL

The White House is expected to begin releasing the president’s fiscal year 2020 budget proposal on March 11, about a month later than usual due to the partial government shutdown.

Administration officials have told lawmakers the proposal will be unveiled in two parts. The president’s budget message, top priorities, and summary tables will come March 11.

[...]

The White House is technically required to submit a budget proposal to Congress by the first Monday in February, but the 35-day shutdown delayed the scheduled release.

It matters not what he submits because he doesn't have final say. It would be like me submitting a raise request to my boss but he decides what I ultimately get. Until he and Congress get on the same page what he thinks we should do is almost irrelevant.

However, Congress is the body required by law to pass appropriations annually and to submit funding bills passed by both houses to the President for signature.

And Congress has Veto Power

If Congress fails to pass an annual budget, then several appropriations bills must be passed as "stop gap" measures. After Congress approves an appropriations bill, it is then sent to the President, who may either sign it into law or veto it. A vetoed bill is sent back to Congress, which can pass it into law with a two-thirds majority in each legislative chamber. Congress may also combine all or some appropriations bills into one omnibus reconciliation bill. In addition, the president may request and the Congress may pass supplemental appropriations bills or emergency supplemental appropriations bills.

So it seems the "dumbfuck" is you. Fawn.

LOL

Your illiteracy is your problem, not mine.

And ... no, I never said that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Considering the House impeached him in the middle of December last year, that would make you what...yep, a fricken liar, dumbass.

View attachment 305084

View attachment 305085
View attachment 305086

images

That's different. Because, "reasons".

So you agree that both sides are equally evil but deserve the right to march. Excellent. How come your party never denounces that group. In fact Bernie Sanders campaigns with Linda Sarsour.
My party condemns anti-Semitism. As far as Sanders, I can't stand him and won't vote for him in the general, should he make it, for a variety of reasons.

LOL

[...]

It matters not what he submits because he doesn't have final say. It would be like me submitting a raise request to my boss but he decides what I ultimately get. Until he and Congress get on the same page what he thinks we should do is almost irrelevant.

However, Congress is the body required by law to pass appropriations annually and to submit funding bills passed by both houses to the President for signature.

And Congress has Veto Power

If Congress fails to pass an annual budget, then several appropriations bills must be passed as "stop gap" measures. After Congress approves an appropriations bill, it is then sent to the President, who may either sign it into law or veto it. A vetoed bill is sent back to Congress, which can pass it into law with a two-thirds majority in each legislative chamber. Congress may also combine all or some appropriations bills into one omnibus reconciliation bill. In addition, the president may request and the Congress may pass supplemental appropriations bills or emergency supplemental appropriations bills.

So it seems the "dumbfuck" is you. Fawn.
LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you actually said... "He doesn't submit them [budgets]."

Now in the face of being proven dead wrong, you try to call me the dumbfuck,

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back