Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Hey dingus,
Hey dingus - in what state is MetLife stadium? Go ahead - look it up. Then please quote me all of New Jerseys NFL teams.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Arrowhead Stadium is in Kansas City, Missouri. The Kansas City Chiefs play there. WTF does that have to do with Metlife Stadium?

bVC0yQi1sFHANwfmdww7ruFzEmMsRjzD-0BAJ3B_bAfdcpLa-sxhA2iIIw3T-iRDHiapN__kSUIVywvLv7h8BH8xlrNvNOzW4sUJ9SFxmG8oxXojtuik6CM5GKYBfi7fVgk
Arrowhead is in KCMO? You're shitting me. You are one smart sumbich.
LOLOL

SPORT-PREVIEW-Trump-and-Kansas-Tweet.jpg
Dumbass why don't you show the tweet where he corrected it
LOLOL

Because somebody corrected him, does that mean he didn't say it?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
He made a mistake. Whoopti doo. The Chefs play in Missou.

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.
No one is saying they are the same city dumbfuck it's just pogo didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas

Hey Little Retarded Rebecca................hate to tell you but if a city is incorporated separately from another city, even if they have the same name, they are totally different cities. No, "some of Kansas City was in Kansas" is an incorrect statement. Kansas City MO is completely separate from Kansas City KS.
seabitch as I said I compare Kansas City to Bristol Tennesse and Bristol Virginia you dumb son of a bitch
Dumbfuck cuck, in which state is Arrowhead Stadium?

face-palm-gif.278959
You dumbass show where I have tried to argue where the Kansas City chiefs play I don't give a fuck where they play.
Too bad Impeached Trump didn't know what state they play in. :lmao:

Picture says a 1000 words - Food Stamps
Fc1qP-0TroGvy8iu26S1Ye3V8lkL5FIT7pIgeYhyD9EXVnVUDq0nO-9UZxtdFqbGujO-OkQICzlge-b4td5B9DvVJ-tK_oxR0A1IsXSDNHr915UPfS5RLanRYANW15E
So Food stamp use increases from the Great BUSH Recession and Obama turns the tide of increases and Tramp takes the credit. :cuckoo:
Eight years and the slowest recovery since WW2. Obama did not do a very good job.
Also the deepest recession since WW2. It's adorable how rightards fuck up the economy and then whine the left takes too long cleaning up their mess.

LOL

Dumbfuck, Arrowhead Stadium is in Kansas City, Missouri. The Kansas City Chiefs play there. WTF does that have to do with Metlife Stadium?

bVC0yQi1sFHANwfmdww7ruFzEmMsRjzD-0BAJ3B_bAfdcpLa-sxhA2iIIw3T-iRDHiapN__kSUIVywvLv7h8BH8xlrNvNOzW4sUJ9SFxmG8oxXojtuik6CM5GKYBfi7fVgk
LOLOL

LOLOL

Of course it's woopdidoo. It's fun as shit watching the brain-dead cult try and defend it.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Of course it's woopdidoo. It's fun as shit watching the brain-dead cult try and defend it.
Why would Democrats defend Trump?

LOLOL

Why would Democrats defend Trump?
:cuckoo:

Hey dingus,
Hey dingus - in what state is MetLife stadium? Go ahead - look it up. Then please quote me all of New Jerseys NFL teams.
LOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

No dumbass no one corrected me

Fc1qP-0TroGvy8iu26S1Ye3V8lkL5FIT7pIgeYhyD9EXVnVUDq0nO-9UZxtdFqbGujO-OkQICzlge-b4td5B9DvVJ-tK_oxR0A1IsXSDNHr915UPfS5RLanRYANW15E
So Food stamp use increases from the Great BUSH Recession and Obama turns the tide of increases and Tramp takes the credit. :cuckoo:
Eight years and the slowest recovery since WW2. Obama did not do a very good job.
Also the deepest recession since WW2. It's adorable how rightards fuck up the economy and then whine the left takes too long cleaning up their mess.

Bush was 100% responsible. I just do not believe BHO attacked it correctly. I agree he inherited a shit storm.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Defend what? A tiny mistake? You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Because when you say that Trump said that those people were "very fine people"
you are just lying.
Actually YOU are the liar simply by the way
you edit his quote dishonestly leaving out his "ON BOTH SIDES," if BOTH sides are very fine people he is saying that Nazi/White Nationalists are very fine people!!!

My belief, and Trump's is that there were other people there at other times, who were not racist.

If we are wrong about that, so what?

What does matter, is that when you say that Trump is saying that "racists" are very fine people, you are knowingly and purposefully lying.

YOu are the lying asshole here, while AT WORST, me and Trump could have made an unimportant mistake about who was at the rally.

Trump might be bad at knowing who is at political rallies. Wow. Who the fuck cares about that? Why are you having a hissy fit about that?
Nope, it's not a lie. He knew what he was saying. He even had days to think about how he was going to frame it as he kept talking about it day after day.

"very fine people..."

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit-02.jpg

Yeah, he was clear he was not talking about that guy.

He was clear that he believes that elsewhere there were people who came just to support historical statues that were not that guy.

I agree.

Do you have photos of every single attendee?

My point stands. THe worst you can demonstrate, is that Trump and I are wrong about that. That we failed in our attempt to identify who was at a certain place at a certain time.

Big Fucking deal.

What you cannot say, without being a filthy liar, is that Trump or I believe that that guy with the swastika tattoo is a "very fine person".
I have the list of speakers...

Richard Spencer (neo-nazi)
Mike Enoch (white nationalist)
Jason Kessler (white supremacist)
Baked Alaska (neo-nazi)
Augustus Invictus (white nationalist)
Christopher Cantwell (neo-nazi)
Matt Heimbach (white nationalist)
Johnny Monoxide (white supremacist)
Pax Dickinson (white supremacist)
Michael Hill (white supremacist)
Sacco Vandal (white nationalist)

Who else on the right but the alt-right would attend a racist gathering, designed to bring the racists of the right together?

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

36204133405_09fe3e97b1_b.jpg

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

791.jpg

jK_BIjamp3sqRLUDVgavGFZjpTSXVIr-HrvYPaJ8l78.png

"very fine people"
And not a one of those ad posters mentions statues!!!!!

Are you saying the media was wrong about what the rally was about? Cause that is where I heard that from.
Are you saying the media is fake news?
You are always on both sides of every issue, pick a lie and stick with it please!

Now there is a FAKE graph from the lying scum at Freedom Works, no surprise there. Notice they put the post recession that peaked in near the end of 2010 at the beginning of 2009 to skew the graph.

And also notice the graph is NOT WAGES, but household income which includes income from STOCKS which are heavily concentrated with the wealthy even though 50% of Americans own at least some small amount of stock. A whopping 84 percent of all stocks owned by Americans belong to the wealthiest 10 percent of households. And that includes everyone’s stakes in pension plans, 401(k)’s and individual retirement accounts, as well as trust funds, mutual funds and college savings programs like 529 plans. Further skewing the graph!!!
I own stocks. I am far from “wealthy”. Many own stocks through IRAs and 401ks. The Leftist lies are comical. You’re a little liar too as over half of all Americans own stocks. Back to your troll cave.

What Percentage of Americans Owns Stock?
Again YOU lie with a half truth, even after I clearly pointed out that 50% of American households own some small amount of stock, but as the DATA proves that stock is NOT evenly distributed among the 50%, which was the key point of my post.
The part YOU deliberately ignored; A whopping 84 percent of all stocks owned by Americans belong to the wealthiest 10 percent of households.

But FASTER than Tramp's recovery from a recovery!!!!

Nope. Trump just took what we had and put it on super speed by eliminating regulations and lowering the corp tax rate to halt corporate inversions. He also put in place the USMCA. You may dislike the man but he has been very good for the economy and most voters agree with that statement. Look up his approval rating on the economy alone.

Now there is a FAKE graph from the lying scum at Freedom Works, no surprise there. Notice they put the post recession that peaked in near the end of 2010 at the beginning of 2009 to skew the graph.

And also notice the graph is NOT WAGES, but household income which includes income from STOCKS which are heavily concentrated with the wealthy even though 50% of Americans own at least some small amount of stock. A whopping 84 percent of all stocks owned by Americans belong to the wealthiest 10 percent of households. And that includes everyone’s stakes in pension plans, 401(k)’s and individual retirement accounts, as well as trust funds, mutual funds and college savings programs like 529 plans. Further skewing the graph!!!
I own stocks. I am far from “wealthy”. Many own stocks through IRAs and 401ks. The Leftist lies are comical. You’re a little liar too as over half of all Americans own stocks. Back to your troll cave.

Again YOU lie with a half truth, even after I clearly pointed out that 50% of American households own some small amount of stock, but as the DATA proves that stock is NOT evenly distributed among the 50%, which was the key point of my post.
The part YOU deliberately ignored; A whopping 84 percent of all stocks owned by Americans belong to the wealthiest 10 percent of households.

That 10% moves, you know that right? It is not always the same people. We all have an opportunity to get into that 10% or 15% or 20%. Those people are not stagnant. In America everyone is born with equal rights. No one is born with equal opportunities. Such is life.

Nope. Trump just took what we had and put it on super speed by eliminating regulations and lowering the corp tax rate to halt corporate inversions. He also put in place the USMCA. You may dislike the man but he has been very good for the economy and most voters agree with that statement. Look up his approval rating on the economy alone.
And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.

That 10% moves, you know that right? It is not always the same people. We all have an opportunity to get into that 10% or 15% or 20%. Those people are not stagnant. In America everyone is born with equal rights. No one is born with equal opportunities. Such is life.
You can't admit your fake graph is skewed so all you can do is deflect.

And yet with all that and the increase in debt on top of it, Tramp's "recovery" from the Obama recovery was SLOWER than Obama's recovery from the Great BUSH Recession shitstorm.
The debt is due to entitlements. The spend there is out of control and interest expense is higher as rates are not at the floor. Our income is actually higher despite the tax cuts but spending is also way higher. No president can attack entitlements in their first term but the 2nd term is fair game. If Trump wins and doesn’t fix the deficit then I will agree with you.

You can't admit your fake graph is skewed so all you can do is deflect.
The graph is real and that 10% is not stagnant. Why can you not admit that?

Forum List

Back