Trump acts like a child while everyone else stands for the anthem

Bluster and hyperbole are euphemisms to excuse his behavior. Saying real unemployment is 42% is not hyperbole. It’s a lie.
The economy was working for people. Jobs were increasing. Unemployment was down. Wages were rising. There is no fundamental difference between the economy then and now.

Saying the economy wasn’t a fundamental campaign issue is pure revisionism.

1. Making a point about the number of people not working vs the official unemployment number is valid. Calculating a new number from that, and saying that that is the "real" unemployment number is not a lie. If he had calculated that number and presented it, without explaining what it was, that would have been a lie.

2.How versed are you on the wage stagnation issue?
"Making a point about the number of people not working vs the official unemployment number is valid."

If that were true, Impeached Trump would be saying that now.

Also, suggesting the unemployment rate was as high as 42% is not making a point of his that many people are not working, it's a lie. The unemployment rate is based on how many people want to work but are not. Including everyone not working by choice and claiming they're driving the unemployment rate up is a lie.

LOL!!!! You are hilariously lacking in self awareness.

You are claiming that the fact that a politician made an accusation before he took office, and then did not apply the same rules once he took office, proves that it was a lie before.

When it is obvious that it is completely possible that he was telling the truth before and now does not want to admit any shortcomings on his watch.

IRONICALLY, by your own delusional and unfair standard of what constitutes a "lie", this omission on you part, makes YOU A LIAR TOO.

Except that no one calls you on it, because everyone knows that libs like you, just say shit, and don't mean shit by it.

Oddly similar to the hyperbole that Trump does. Except that you demand to be taken seriously, and you are far, far meaner.
"You are claiming that the fact that a politician made an accusation before he took office, and then did not apply the same rules once he took office, proves that it was a lie before."

LOL

You're such an imbecile, you probably do think that's what I said.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, dumbfuck, I didn't say his lie was applying it under Obama but not himself. I said it's a lie because the unemployment rate measures the percentage of unemployed (by BLS definition) folks who don't have a job while he lied and said that figure was 42%. 42% was some other figure, not the unemployment rate.

I also pointed out his hypocrisy for using that 42% metric for Obama but not himself.

Savvy?

"IRONICALLY, by your own delusional and unfair standard of what constitutes a "lie", this omission on you part, makes YOU A LIAR TOO."

Oh? I'm a liar because you couldn't understand what I said? You're delirious.

Yeah, we covered that. And I made my response.

YOu are kind of all over the place. You want to try to make your point a little more clearly?
I was crystal clear. Your personal comprehension problems are not my problem.

I doubt that this is the first period of low unemployment that we have had since the early 70s.
No, of course not. And when looking back over the last few decades, there’s nothing particularly special about our wage growth currently.

It's been a while since lower end workers have been getting more increases than upper.

Do you have the data that shows this?

All the reports seem to be behind pay walls.

Wages rising: The US economy is now working best for lower-wage workers | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

"Over 2018, wage growth in low-wage industries was 4.4%, while in middle- and high-wage industries it didn’t top 3%. Put another way: low-wage workers are likely the ones who are seeing the benefits of accelerating wage growth. A tighter labor market seems to be putting particular pressure on the lower-paid end."

031319indeed.jpg
Thanks for showing the biggest beneficiaries were among minimum wage earners who got a boost thanks to Liberals raising the minimum wage.

:dance:

Why do you think that workers in other states got almost the same raises?

1. Making a point about the number of people not working vs the official unemployment number is valid. Calculating a new number from that, and saying that that is the "real" unemployment number is not a lie. If he had calculated that number and presented it, without explaining what it was, that would have been a lie.

2.How versed are you on the wage stagnation issue?
"Making a point about the number of people not working vs the official unemployment number is valid."

Also, suggesting the unemployment rate was as high as 42% is not making a point of his that many people are not working, it's a lie. The unemployment rate is based on how many people want to work but are not. Including everyone not working by choice and claiming they're driving the unemployment rate up is a lie.

You are claiming that the fact that a politician made an accusation before he took office, and then did not apply the same rules once he took office, proves that it was a lie before.

When it is obvious that it is completely possible that he was telling the truth before and now does not want to admit any shortcomings on his watch.

IRONICALLY, by your own delusional and unfair standard of what constitutes a "lie", this omission on you part, makes YOU A LIAR TOO.

Except that no one calls you on it, because everyone knows that libs like you, just say shit, and don't mean shit by it.

Oddly similar to the hyperbole that Trump does. Except that you demand to be taken seriously, and you are far, far meaner.
"You are claiming that the fact that a politician made an accusation before he took office, and then did not apply the same rules once he took office, proves that it was a lie before."

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

No, dumbfuck, I didn't say his lie was applying it under Obama but not himself. I said it's a lie because the unemployment rate measures the percentage of unemployed (by BLS definition) folks who don't have a job while he lied and said that figure was 42%. 42% was some other figure, not the unemployment rate.

I also pointed out his hypocrisy for using that 42% metric for Obama but not himself.

Savvy?

"IRONICALLY, by your own delusional and unfair standard of what constitutes a "lie", this omission on you part, makes YOU A LIAR TOO."

YOu are kind of all over the place. You want to try to make your point a little more clearly?

Dude. You are hysterical.

Actually it's you lying. I've never claimed Rump said "good people". He said "very fine" people. And yes he was clearly. that is, clearly to everybody not swimming in the toxic soup of self-delusion, walking back his earlier rational egalitarian criticism and playing footsie with the Klannic/fascist element. That's exactly why he got into so much heated controversy, for making excuses for the Nazi element......

He did no such thing.

To support your poisonous accusation all you have is a tweet from David Duke. What you need to suport your vicious smear, is an action from the President. Which you have none.

AND, this is what this is about. So that when the President is discussed, people like you have a very vicious smear to spread.

THe media lied. There is no way around it.

Are you claiming he lied when he said "not white supremacists" or are you lying and claiming he did not say that?

It has to be one or the other.

Now then. What did the media "lie" about here? I mean the whole thing is on frickin' videotape.

Are you really so twisted, that you cannot see that those positions are mutually contradictory?

If he "LIED" as you claim, when he said he was NOT speaking of white supremacists,

then he did not EXPLICITLY state, that nazis are "very fine people".

Meanwhile, in the real world, he was quite clear that he was not speaking of the white supremacists, and explicitly condemned them.

That you cite the tape, to support your delusions, is incredible.
There was no one else at that rally for the right by racists. It was a rally to unite the alt-right.

"very fine people..."

Sieg Heils.jpg

My belief, and Trump's is that there were other people there at other times, who were not racist.

If we are wrong about that, so what?

What does matter, is that when you say that Trump is saying that "racists" are very fine people, you are knowingly and purposefully lying.

YOu are the lying asshole here, while AT WORST, me and Trump could have made an unimportant mistake about who was at the rally.

Trump might be bad at knowing who is at political rallies. Wow. Who the fuck cares about that? Why are you having a hissy fit about that?
Nope, it's not a lie. He knew what he was saying. He even had days to think about how he was going to frame it as he kept talking about it day after day.

"very fine people..."

bigots-get-boost-from-bully-pulpit-02.jpg

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Savvy?

:cuckoo:

Hey stupidfuck. The whole metro area is considered KC. The state line runs right through the city. There are more season ticket holders from Overland Park KS than the entire Missouri side. So, yes, Kansas City fans on the Kansas side do, indeed, need to be congratulated.

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.
No one is saying they are the same city dumbfuck it's just pogo didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas

Hey Little Retarded Rebecca................hate to tell you but if a city is incorporated separately from another city, even if they have the same name, they are totally different cities. No, "some of Kansas City was in Kansas" is an incorrect statement. Kansas City MO is completely separate from Kansas City KS.
seabitch as I said I compare Kansas City to Bristol Tennesse and Bristol Virginia you dumb son of a bitch

Hey stupidfuck. The whole metro area is considered KC. The state line runs right through the city. There are more season ticket holders from Overland Park KS than the entire Missouri side. So, yes, Kansas City fans on the Kansas side do, indeed, need to be congratulated.

Hey stupid.....................Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, while they share the same name, they are two totally separate cities and are separately incorporated from each other. Matter of fact, the KC metro area includes more towns than just Kansas City MO or Kansas City KS.
No one is saying they are the same city dumbfuck it's just pogo didn't realize some of Kansas City was in Kansas

Hey Little Retarded Rebecca................hate to tell you but if a city is incorporated separately from another city, even if they have the same name, they are totally different cities. No, "some of Kansas City was in Kansas" is an incorrect statement. Kansas City MO is completely separate from Kansas City KS.
The lengths these rubes go to in order to defend their master is hilarious.
says the one that has an avatar of a senile old man

He did no such thing.

To support your poisonous accusation all you have is a tweet from David Duke. What you need to suport your vicious smear, is an action from the President. Which you have none.

AND, this is what this is about. So that when the President is discussed, people like you have a very vicious smear to spread.

Are you claiming he lied when he said "not white supremacists" or are you lying and claiming he did not say that?

Now then. What did the media "lie" about here? I mean the whole thing is on frickin' videotape.

Are you really so twisted, that you cannot see that those positions are mutually contradictory?

If he "LIED" as you claim, when he said he was NOT speaking of white supremacists,

Meanwhile, in the real world, he was quite clear that he was not speaking of the white supremacists, and explicitly condemned them.

There was no one else at that rally for the right by racists. It was a rally to unite the alt-right.

"very fine people..."

Sieg Heils.jpg

My belief, and Trump's is that there were other people there at other times, who were not racist.

What does matter, is that when you say that Trump is saying that "racists" are very fine people, you are knowingly and purposefully lying.

YOu are the lying asshole here, while AT WORST, me and Trump could have made an unimportant mistake about who was at the rally.

Trump might be bad at knowing who is at political rallies. Wow. Who the fuck cares about that? Why are you having a hissy fit about that?
Nope, it's not a lie. He knew what he was saying. He even had days to think about how he was going to frame it as he kept talking about it day after day.

"very fine people..."

Yeah, he was clear he was not talking about that guy.

He was clear that he believes that elsewhere there were people who came just to support historical statues that were not that guy.

I agree.

Do you have photos of every single attendee?

My point stands. THe worst you can demonstrate, is that Trump and I are wrong about that. That we failed in our attempt to identify who was at a certain place at a certain time.

Big Fucking deal.

What you cannot say, without being a filthy liar, is that Trump or I believe that that guy with the swastika tattoo is a "very fine person".

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Savvy?

:cuckoo:

I know, asking you to clarify, is crazy talk. But I like to pretend that dems are people. For reasons I don't want to go into.

He did no such thing.

"very fine people..."

Sieg Heils.jpg

"very fine people..."

Don't forget this guy. He's the driver.

james-alex-fields-march-file-ap-jef-170814_hpMain_6_4x3_1600.jpg

"very fine people..."

Sieg Heils.jpg

"very fine people..."

Yeah, Trump specifically condemned him. And so have I.

We both believe that there were other people there, who were very different from him.

The worst you can get us on, without being filthy liars, is that we are bad at judging rally attendees after the fact.

Why are you pretending to now know this?

"very fine people..."

Sieg Heils.jpg

"very fine people..."

Yeah, Trump specifically condemned him. And so have I.

We both believe that there were other people there, who were very different from him.

The worst you can get us on, without being filthy liars, is that we are bad at judging rally attendees after the fact.

Why are you pretending to now know this?

Don't know who "us" and "we" is but I never thought Rump was bad at judging rally attendees. I knew exactly who he was sucking up to. Everybody did.

Far as I know though, Rump is one (1) person. If he's become a "we" we're in a world of shit.

You know, whenever I see a rally on television like the one in Charleston, I ask myself one question to see if it is a good group or not......................

Would the Navy be pissed if I was shown on television attending a rally like that? The reason I ask myself that question is because there are groups that the military will not allow you to be a part of as they consider them to be a discredit to the military and wont allow active duty to be a part of it.

The short answer is that if I had been part of the rally that "some fine people were at", and identified as being part of it, at a minimum, I could expect NJP at Captain's Mast. The worst being Courts Martial and kicked out of the military.

seabitch as I said I compare Kansas City to Bristol Tennesse and Bristol Virginia you dumb son of a bitch
Dumbfuck cuck, in which state is Arrowhead Stadium?

face-palm-gif.278959

The lengths these rubes go to in order to defend their master is hilarious.
says the one that has an avatar of a senile old man
Oh? You think Mueller was crazy exonerating Impeached Trump?

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey dingus,

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey dingus - in what state is MetLife stadium? Go ahead - look it up. Then please quote me all of New Jerseys NFL teams.

"very fine people..."

Sieg Heils.jpg

"very fine people..."

Yeah, he was clear he was not talking about that guy.

He was clear that he believes that elsewhere there were people who came just to support historical statues that were not that guy.

I agree.

Do you have photos of every single attendee?

My point stands. THe worst you can demonstrate, is that Trump and I are wrong about that. That we failed in our attempt to identify who was at a certain place at a certain time.

Big Fucking deal.

What you cannot say, without being a filthy liar, is that Trump or I believe that that guy with the swastika tattoo is a "very fine person".
I have the list of speakers...

Richard Spencer (neo-nazi)
Mike Enoch (white nationalist)
Jason Kessler (white supremacist)
Baked Alaska (neo-nazi)
Augustus Invictus (white nationalist)
Christopher Cantwell (neo-nazi)
Matt Heimbach (white nationalist)
Johnny Monoxide (white supremacist)
Pax Dickinson (white supremacist)
Michael Hill (white supremacist)
Sacco Vandal (white nationalist)

Who else on the right but the alt-right would attend a racist gathering, designed to bring the racists of the right together?

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

36204133405_09fe3e97b1_b.jpg

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

791.jpg

jK_BIjamp3sqRLUDVgavGFZjpTSXVIr-HrvYPaJ8l78.png

"very fine people"

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey dingus,

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey dingus - in what state is MetLife stadium? Go ahead - look it up. Then please quote me all of New Jerseys NFL teams.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Arrowhead Stadium is in Kansas City, Missouri. The Kansas City Chiefs play there. WTF does that have to do with Metlife Stadium?

bVC0yQi1sFHANwfmdww7ruFzEmMsRjzD-0BAJ3B_bAfdcpLa-sxhA2iIIw3T-iRDHiapN__kSUIVywvLv7h8BH8xlrNvNOzW4sUJ9SFxmG8oxXojtuik6CM5GKYBfi7fVgk

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey dingus,

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

Dumbfuck, Arrowhead Stadium is in Kansas City, Missouri. The Kansas City Chiefs play there. WTF does that have to do with Metlife Stadium?

bVC0yQi1sFHANwfmdww7ruFzEmMsRjzD-0BAJ3B_bAfdcpLa-sxhA2iIIw3T-iRDHiapN__kSUIVywvLv7h8BH8xlrNvNOzW4sUJ9SFxmG8oxXojtuik6CM5GKYBfi7fVgk
Arrowhead is in KCMO? You're shitting me. You are one smart sumbich.

face-palm-gif.278959
Hey dingus,

face-palm-gif.278959
LOL

Arrowhead is in KCMO? You're shitting me. You are one smart sumbich.
LOLOL

SPORT-PREVIEW-Trump-and-Kansas-Tweet.jpg

Forum List

Back