Trump Admits Defeat

I can only assume that you (IM2) didn't listen to the video. It is a nothing-burger. Trump DOES NOT do anything remotely like acknowledging that the election results were valid. Obviously, HE LOST THE ELECTION. He ain't President now. But inferring from that couple of words that President Trump actually believes the election was not stolen...

Seriously, only a moron would take that out of this ridiculous, click-bait bullshit.

Shame on you.

Donald Trump admits he lost in this video. Then he tries cleaning it up after his admission. It is sad that so many people WANT to believe a lie.

Yep, he just admitted defeat. WoW!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Hanging on every utterance made by their superior, as usual. :laughing0301:

I'm still gonna vote for the guy that didn't rape his 11-year old daughter in the shower.

That's a deal killer for me.

remember this shower guy.jpg

I can only assume that you (IM2) didn't listen to the video. It is a nothing-burger. Trump DOES NOT do anything remotely like acknowledging that the election results were valid. Obviously, HE LOST THE ELECTION. He ain't President now. But inferring from that couple of words that President Trump actually believes the election was not stolen...

Seriously, only a moron would take that out of this ridiculous, click-bait bullshit.

Shame on you.
Unfortunately for you, I listened to it twice. Included in this video is trump claiming that Joan Rivers voted for him. So Joan Rivers voted for Trump at least 2 years before he entered a campaign. So I guess Trump was fine with early voting.

Trump knew he lost. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back