Trump adviser: "Ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews"

Allegations of anti-Semitism have surfaced against one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, raising further questions about the guidance the Republican presidential nominee is receiving.

Daniel Meyer, a senior official within the intelligence community, described Schmitz’s remarks in his complaint file.

“His summary of his tenure’s achievement reported as ‘…I fired the Jews,’ ” wrote Meyer, a former official in the Pentagon inspector general’s office whose grievance was obtained by McClatchy.

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

Trump adviser accused of making anti-Semitic remarks

How sickening the people this guy surrounds himself with.
Sadly, many posters here agree with him. defcon4 actually posted today that the Jews died because they were hungry because the allies bombed Germany.
Ignorant people will parrot literally anything.

I used to think there were limits, but there aren't.

Oh, for fucks sake dude. Questioning this extremely well documented fact has been an anti-Semitic tactic for decades. Were you raised in a cave?

They have probably been pissing off their porch for a long time too but that doesn't make porch pissing anti-Semitic. What in the person's statement that the ovens were too small is anti-Semitic? I did not ask what you people think about the people who made the comment or what everybody else in the world does or does not say or think or do. I asked what makes the statement anti-Semitic. So far as I can tell, it is not. Now you can explain how the specific statement is anti-Semitic or not.

It's the same line of questioning that Holocaust deniers use. Get an education.

Since you cannot explain how the statement is anti-Semetic despite three or 4 requests, I am inclined to believe that I am not the one needing an education.

Um, being a Holocaust denier IS ANTI-SEMETIC you fucking moron.
I wonder which motivates holocaust deniers more.......ignorance or dishonesty?
A very good question.

Allegations of anti-Semitism have surfaced against one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, raising further questions about the guidance the Republican presidential nominee is receiving.

Daniel Meyer, a senior official within the intelligence community, described Schmitz’s remarks in his complaint file.

“His summary of his tenure’s achievement reported as ‘…I fired the Jews,’ ” wrote Meyer, a former official in the Pentagon inspector general’s office whose grievance was obtained by McClatchy.

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

4iyzc.jpg

I have handpicked the best people, bleev me.
At least he picks people that speak the truth, as in this guy if he actually said it.

You could have just said, "I can't answer the question so I have to resort to personal attacks because deep down I know it is not anti-Semitic."

Oh, for fucks sake dude. Questioning this extremely well documented fact has been an anti-Semitic tactic for decades. Were you raised in a cave?

They have probably been pissing off their porch for a long time too but that doesn't make porch pissing anti-Semitic. What in the person's statement that the ovens were too small is anti-Semitic? I did not ask what you people think about the people who made the comment or what everybody else in the world does or does not say or think or do. I asked what makes the statement anti-Semitic. So far as I can tell, it is not. Now you can explain how the specific statement is anti-Semitic or not.

Since you cannot explain how the statement is anti-Semetic despite three or 4 requests, I am inclined to believe that I am not the one needing an education.

Still can't explain how the statement is anti-Semitic. Your parents must have so disappointed when you were expelled from school, even though they saw it coming.

Just scratching the surface of Obama's/Hillary's holocaust in the middle-east that Democrats seem to be standing by and ... well, they don't want to hear about it or acknowledge the realities of Democrat policies..

Yes, poison gas, beheadings, torture, murder, slavery, rapes.. okay with Obama & Hillary .. okay with Democrats it appears ..

By late May 2016, the opposition activist group Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported the number of children killed in the conflict had risen to 14,040, while at the same time 9,106 women were also killed.[2]

Estimates of deaths in the Syrian Civil War, per opposition activist groups, vary between 155,587[1] and 470,000.[2] On 23 April 2016, the United Nations and Arab League Envoy to Syria put out an estimate of 400,000 that had died in the war.[3]

Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

You worthless libtards are getting desperate. Trump has no control of what other people say.
And we all know that it's the leftist traitors that have been championing the abandonment of Israel since day one.
Fuckin hypocritical shitstains.
Trump CAN control which people he surrounds himself.

A very good question.

Since your compatriots have no answers, I dare say they never ask questions either.

Why dosen't Trump the Orangutan stick his country fried Lawyer Jew Yes Man piece of shit Lawyer Cohen in the oven then:question:

Trump and his bitch fanboy, queer Lawyer are a Cancer to this country, after Clinton kicks their asses they can all get together for a 3way, with their shop daddy Putin:deal: ..

Trump should be tried and executed for Treason, he's a piece of shit just like his lover boy Putin, both have Charles Manson type mindsets, just like Trumps, fanboy's the country fried maggots who Masturbate to fox news..
Thanks for proving you are a homophobe. You are a true liberal.
:fu:, Fuck you too you white trash inbred cock sucking motherfucker, When Clinton beats his ass on election day i will be on here throwing all the hate on your Bitch party :finger3:

Count on it!!:rofl:

You Cocksuckers are toast on 11-08!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

Well, the reality is he's right!
You're a lunatic.
No, I'm a truthful southern White Christian American patriot of European heritage

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

George Soros was a Judenrat who helped the Nazis kill Jews. Are the Dems turning down his checks?

Dude, your party is anti-Semitic, you vote for them directly, since when did that bother you?

is that why over 70 percent of us Jews are libs and dems, you rightwing ignorant goy

Yes, you're a self hating Jew who votes for the Jew hating party. You could be a full time job for your therapist
Being fair to the Palestinians is not jew hating.

A very good question.
Are holocaust deniers completely disingenuous or simply stupid? There seems to be some crossover demographics there. The actual numbers of civilians exterminated by the SS, included those killed in situ by Einsatzgruppen is much higher than six million.

Anyone who thinks the Nazis killed 6 million people in ovens is extrordinarily ignorant.
They shot them, they gassed them, and they starved them. The ovens were used for disposal, not for killing. And not all of them were incinerated. Many of them were bulldozed into mass graves.

Anyone who thinks 6 million people weren't killed by the Nazis in their death camps is extraordinarily ignorant.

You worthless libtards are getting desperate. Trump has no control of what other people say.
And we all know that it's the leftist traitors that have been championing the abandonment of Israel since day one.
Fuckin hypocritical shitstains.
Trump CAN control which people he surrounds himself.
No, he can't. It's either the Joooooose or the media controlling Trump. Or the Mexicans. Depending on the day. Trump is simply a hapless victim.

A very good question.
Are holocaust deniers completely disingenuous or simply stupid? There seems to be some crossover demographics there. The actual numbers of civilians exterminated by the SS, included those killed in situ by Einsatzgruppen is much higher than six million.

Closer to 14 million, but the only ones who count were the Jews. Pacifists, gays, Gypsies, political prisoners, anti-Nazis, partisans, mentally or physically disabled, none of those matter to the world, only if they were part of the Tribe of David.

Well, the reality is he's right!
You're a lunatic.
No, I'm a truthful southern White Christian American patriot of European heritage

daviddukeforussentate.jpg
No, you're just fucking dummy who knows how to use a keyboard.

OMG, how much worse can it get?

Anyone who thinks the Nazis killed 6 million people in ovens is extrordinarily ignorant.
They shot them, they gassed them, and they starved them. The ovens were used for disposal, not for killing. And not all of them were incinerated. Many of them were bulldozed into mass graves.

Anyone who thinks 6 million people weren't killed by the Nazis in their death camps is extraordinarily ignorant.

That isn't the issue being discussed. Of the 6M it is estimated that 2.7M were killed by poison gas or by shooting which means the statement that the ovens were too small to kill 6M may be true.

Forum List

Back