Trump advocates stop & frisk to check for guns

Searches for guns without cause you would think the gun rights people would oppose.

If there is an open carry law, there would be no need for a search. If not, I have a picture ID to show I have concealed carry permit so the seizure part would not apply. Why would any law abiding citizen object?

Searches for guns without cause you would think the gun rights people would oppose.
I was thinking they'd love the opportunity of showing off their open carry arsenal, and flash their permit. You know like 18-year-olds cherishing the opportunity of producing their ID when purchasing beer.

Send the cops to their hidey holes. Let people arm themselves and let the cities burn.

You are eat up with the dumbass if you say stop and frisk didn't work in NYC.
Sorry, I speak only 5 languages and this one of yours is not one of them.

Let me help you. Eat up with the dumbass is similar to being dumber than a box of rocks. You do know what a rock is in English don't you?
Yes, yes, I know what a rock is. It's what you've got in your mouth when you speak. I do not know, however, what 'eat up' means. Does it have something to do with how you were conceived? It sounds disgusting.

I was thinking they'd love the opportunity of showing off their open carry arsenal, and flash their permit. You know like 18-year-olds cherishing the opportunity of producing their ID when purchasing beer.

You don't need a permit if there is a open carry law dumbass. Are you sure English is one of your five languages?
It is rather amusing that an 18 year old has to show a picture ID to buy beer but doesn't need to show one to vote in some states.

You are eat up with the dumbass if you say stop and frisk didn't work in NYC.
Sorry, I speak only 5 languages and this one of yours is not one of them.

Let me help you. Eat up with the dumbass is similar to being dumber than a box of rocks. You do know what a rock is in English don't you?
Yes, yes, I know what a rock is. It's what you've got in your mouth when you speak. I do not know, however, what 'eat up' means. Does it have something to do with how you were conceived? It sounds disgusting.

I have explained everything that you need to know.

On a FOX News interview Trump was asked how to deal with the unrest in our inner cities.

He suggested that we give government officials (federal and state law enforcement) the right to stop and frisk citizens, and check for illegally possessed guns.

Here is the problem. Once you give government the power to do something (anything), you increase the likelihood of abuse. By eroding the legal barriers that protect citizens from random gun searches, you make it more likely that a rogue State Actor will use that power to target gun owners in general - not just people profiled as thugs. Even worse: the government could use this newfound power to target political dissidents, in hopes of entrapping and jailing people who oppose the policies of the executive. This is what happened in the Soviet Union where they broke down all the barriers that prevented the state from detaining and jailing any citizen it felt undesirable.

This is why Trump is potentially dangerous. He doesn't understand the unintended consequences of giving government more power.

Question: how do YOU feel about giving the government the power to perform random search & frisk for guns? What do you think about having this law in place when a democrat is in office?
Oh please. He'll be against it by Saturday, as soon as it's explained to him (-:

On a FOX News interview Trump was asked how to deal with the unrest in our inner cities.

He suggested that we give government officials (federal and state law enforcement) the right to stop and frisk citizens, and check for illegally possessed guns.

Here is the problem. Once you give government the power to do something (anything), you increase the likelihood of abuse. By eroding the legal barriers that protect citizens from random gun searches, you make it more likely that a rogue State Actor will use that power to target gun owners in general - not just people profiled as thugs. Even worse: the government could use this newfound power to target political dissidents, in hopes of entrapping and jailing people who oppose the policies of the executive. This is what happened in the Soviet Union where they broke down all the barriers that prevented the state from detaining and jailing any citizen it felt undesirable.

This is why Trump is potentially dangerous. He doesn't understand the unintended consequences of giving government more power.

Question: how do YOU feel about giving the government the power to perform random search & frisk for guns? What do you think about having this law in place when a democrat is in office?

If Trump is elected, he's coming for your guns.

Send in 20K NG troops into every fucking negro shithole in the country. Sweep every shithole residence.
Tell the Tree Dwellers if anyone is caught in possession of an illegal firearm they are going to get a nickle in a fucking S. Nevada tent prison. If granny is found to have an illegal firearm under her bed off she goes!
Let's see how many illegal firearms end up being thrown out on the street.

Forum List

Back