Trump Allegedly Urged Comey To Consider Jailing Journalists

"Trump Allegedly Urged Comey To Consider Jailing Journalists"

Yeah...and Obama allegedly is the syphilitic afterbirth of Mongolian gang-fuck.

See how "allegedly" works?
One claim comes from a former FBI director, the other comes from a proudly ignorant retard on an anonymous message board.

Which one carries more weight; hmm....

One claim comes from a former FBI director, the other comes from a proudly ignorant retard on an anonymous message board.

LOL

Not the one from the Huffington Post.

LOL

Huffington Post is not the source, dummy.

LOL

LOL......anyone they would use as a source is better? LMAO.....good one.

LOL

You just got bitch-slapped. Now tuck your tail between your legs and slink away snowflake.

Allegedly.

Allegedly obama has gone back to snorting cocaine by the bucket load and gives Bill Clinton blow jobs. He loves dat white left stuff.

Michael Calderone? Huffing... puffington post? Studied (snicker) "journalism" at NYU? Where pseudo liberalism is the ideology of the day? The fact that he writes shitty pieces of unsubstantiated claims to keep the fires stoked as it pertains to this "left versus right" paradigm tells me all I need to know. I have challenged intellectual lightweights to a debate on "Twitter" or any other forum and they always bail.......not much strength in their convictions would be my educated guess. I embarrassed one pseudo liberal journalist so badly that she banned me from her twitter feed for simply asking pertinent questions....some just can't stand the heat. Same thing happened on FB when I took Senator Wyden to task about what refuge stand off on behalf of the Hammond family and he tucked tail and ran away. Leftards are not very good at standing up to any pressure. They don't like the scrutiny.......

LOL

You just got bitch-slapped. Now tuck your tail between your legs and slink away snowflake.
LMAO......yeah, if you say so.

LOL

^ does not know what a source is

LOL

VOR, learn the magical and wondrous advantages of what a "comma" does for a sentence.............it totally changes the meaning of a sentence.

Allow me to give you an example.......

#1 "Let's eat mom"....now, what this sentence implies is that cannibalism is at play here.....
#2 "Let's eat, mom"......now what that implies is that mom is being invited to dine with her sons and/or daughters......

See how that changes the complexion of a sentence? No need to ":thank" me because I am a "giver".....it's what I do.

(snicker)

LOL

VOR, learn the magical and wondrous advantages of what a "comma" does for a sentence.............it totally changes the meaning of a sentence.

#1 "Let's eat mom"....now, what this sentence implies is that cannibalism is at play here.....
#2 "Let's eat, mom"......now what that implies is that mom is being invited to dine with her sons and/or daughters......

See how that changes the complexion of a sentence? No need to ":thank" me because I am a "giver".....it's what I do.

(snicker)
Are you still here? I thought you went on a day long, woe is me, farewell tour here.

LOL

(snicker)
Lol. Fuckin' Dale.

alabama_yokel_soundboard_by_sanity_questionable.png

LOL

^ does not know what a source is
LOL....To you, its is someone who has real validity even though they have never been proven to exist.

Now, I realize you can go back and forth all night long with insults. It's the only thing you actually excel at. Too bad for you that most people grow out of it by the third grade.

I'll tell you what. You get back to Me when you have some real people promoting real crimes and a court with real indictments. m'kay?

Now, I have some real grown up stuff to do.

LOL

(snicker)
Are you still here? I thought you went on a day long, woe is me, farewell tour here.

Yeah, I am still here....bugging the ever lovin' shit out of uneducated trolls...such as yourself.

If you are a Republican, I'm guessing the proudly ignorant retard on an anonymous message board.

Did I win?

Forum List

Back