Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad....

LMAO, my comment just before voting for McCain in the general election was: "I'm going to hold my nose and vote for commie lite instead of full blown commie". Nobody has an obligation to defend your dear leader, nobody.

Someday, when (and IF) you grow up.......you too can learn the difference between ATTACKING someone on policies, and DEFENDING them from strictly bigoted and racist comments that are easily and flatly refuted.

The guy said he thought your mulatto messiah is a muslim, nothing bigoted or racist about that. Muslims are told they are allowed to lie to further their agenda, there's no way to prove what your dear leader believes is there, there's no way to look into a persons mind, all you've got is the word of a man awarded liar of the year. Carry on.
I thought libs liked Muslims? I mean... Obama should be honored at the compliment.

If it's not moral, immoral or amoral, then what are they attacking Trump for?
Because he's a Republican. That's whole point. He's the one that cloaked his response in morality, when it's really all about politics. Why am I attacking him, because he's a hypocrite or did I already say that in my first sentence?

He didn't "cloak" his response in anything. Turds of your ilk have been whining that he did something immoral. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

Last edited:
He didn't "cloak" his response in anything. Turds of your ilk have been whining that he didn't something immoral. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?
Let me refresh your memory. From the OP:
"Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him?"

All he had to say was "obligated", but he said "morally obligated".

Just out CNN poll:

Trumps DROPS by 8 points (from 32 to 24%).......Any correlation to his tacit approval of the NH bigot's questions and/or his debate performance?

Last edited:
The problem I have with what he said is that he used the word "morally". He wasn't making a moral decision, he was making a political one. That's misleading. Smart politics, but I wouldn't call it "moral".
The sanctimonious numskulls who are attacking him think it's a moral decision. Tell it to them.
Not moral, immoral or amoral, at best, i.e. your typical wingnut hypocrite.

The irony of those comment from a far0 left drone, whose morals are programmed by their rich white far left maters..

Isn't that the truth. Hillary is a brave new WHITE woman standing up for the black man . because you know. he's not able to do it himself. what a freaking joke. It make him look even more pathetic than he is. way to go you lefties. you make him look like an idiot. yea

Isn't that the truth. Hillary is a brave new WHITE woman standing up for the black man . because you know. he's not able to do it himself. what a freaking joke. It make him look even more pathetic than he is. way to go you lefties. you make him look like an idiot. yea

So, if Trump states that he would be the "best president on women's health issues".........does that mean that you (and Trump) don't think that women can stand up on their own and need a billionaire, MALE's help???

Like how Obama owes the people of Ferguson an apology by sending Sharpton to cause trouble over a false narrative?

Its rather amazing how a [half] black president can order another black (such as Sharpton) to do his bidding......I wonder if he can order Ben Carson to call Trump a silly "birther."

Nailing it...as usual!
Rush-Quote-091815.jpg
How could anyone? Rush never stopped talking! :blahblah:
I see you listen, but you must be deaf!

He didn't "cloak" his response in anything. Turds of your ilk have been whining that he didn't something immoral. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?
"Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him?"

It's a question, moron.

So, if Trump states that he would be the "best president on women's health issues".........does that mean that you (and Trump) don't think that women can stand up on their own and need a billionaire, MALE's help???
just like those on the left don't think a black can stand up on their own and get a job, or support themselves or get health insurance without government parenting.

So when Trump said he shouldn't have to defend the president every time someone says something bad about the President,

was that Trump's way of acknowledging that what was said WAS bad?

just like those on the left don't think a black can stand up on their own and get a job, or support themselves or get health insurance without government parenting.

Even more stupid than usual......you must be "progressing" in imbecility...

Was the ACA applicable to ONLY blacks???

How many non-blacks have gotten health insurance because of the ACA?

Good question by Trump...is he morally obligated to defend Obama?

If someone attacks Obama about Obamacare and how it will destroy the U.S.,........Trump is under no obligation to defend Obama

However, if someone were to say we have a problem with negroes in this country and we even have a negro in the Whitehouse. ......Trump does have a moral obligation to speak against racism

Same applies to attacking Muslims in this country. If Trump believes Obama is a Muslim, he needs to say so

Trump will be lucky to be in third place after saying what he did tonight...These people hate muslims.

So? Muslims hate all non-muslims and we should hate them. It's insane that we let millions of people who hate us come and live here.

[

And in that, the left is right. Without affirmative action and welfare, 90% of blacks would starve.

"Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him?"All he had to say was "obligated", but he said "morally obligated".
It's a question, moron.
Which he answered incorrectly. Once again you're being Capt.Obvious, here, and really don't have any cause to call someone else a moron.

Even more stupid than usual......you must be "progressing" in imbecility...

Was the ACA applicable to ONLY blacks???

How many non-blacks have gotten health insurance because of the ACA?
how about you do a little research and see exactly who it was that obama promised the free health care to in the first place.
and most whites that were already forced to BUY coverage are paying out the ass for it.
the ACA is nothing more than a tax on insurance policies meant to give free insurance to the democrats pets.
but while you are at it, how about you also respond to the affirmative action, or the ones that end up on the lifetime welfare.
or even how the laws are written to their advantage now.

[

And in that, the left is right. Without affirmative action and welfare, 90% of blacks would starve.
would 90% starve or would a large number become self sufficient.
at any rate, if they starve because they are too lazy to support themselves, did we really need them in society in the first place?

Forum List

Back