Trump and the stock market

Is the OP intellectually dishonest, trolling, critically thought challenged and/or a liar? Simple terms for idiots:

Let's say you had cancer and lost 80 pounds off a stature of 200 lbs. It required 8 years to regain 70 pounds while under Obama's care. Why would there be such great weight gain, could it be because you had reached rock bottom? In two years you gained another 20 under Trump's care. Does that mean you performed better under Obama's care, and are they apples to apples or apples to oranges?

Say a baseball team had a losing record. They won 40 and lost 80. Then Obama managed them to 60 wins and 60 losses, just missing the post season. Trump managed them to 70 wins and 50 losses, and they won the world series. According to the OP, Obama out-performed Trump in percentage growth, and there's a graph to "prove it".

BTW rock dummies, interest rates have a DIRECT impact on the stock market. They were historically low on Obama's watch, because they understood an increase would devastate the market and housing. The rates rose immediately once Trump was inaugurated, probably because of consumer confidence in Trump. They're still too low, but increases show some correction.
You left the GOP'S 2007 recession out of your useless analogy. Obama had to deal with cancer because of Bush.
Dr. Obama officially ended the GOP recession, aka cancer.
Edit your analogy.
Exactly. The economy was going off a cliff when Obama took office. He had a far, far more difficult task.

Dipshit made a baseball analogy. So here's another one. Trump was elected on third base, and the tards think he hit a triple!

TheDude just deleted a post challenging me to read post 30 to which I had already replied! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

But that butt-head hero of yours takes all the credit when the stockmarket was rising.
Check it out and you will see . Yes he did.
So why not take this part of it all?
Tell us.
And it was just reported that for the year, the stockmarket is in the RED.

Another empty butt hurt thread. Thanks for the laughs Elmo dud.

You are one of the stinkiest of the rotten stenched hypocrites on this forum.
Did you ever take that shower we talked about? Seriously, it's not so bad.
Great: DOW 25,000!!...

That was you. You started that topic.

You gave the credit to Trump. Your first sentence, "Trump makes it look so easy:"

Where's your topic about Trump crashing the Dow back below 25,000?

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you, dipshit.

Obama at this point: 41 percent growth in the Dow.

Trump: 23.6 percent.

Trump is barely half the man Obama is. :dev3:

Is the OP intellectually dishonest, trolling, critically thought challenged and/or a liar? Simple terms for idiots:

Let's say you had cancer and lost 80 pounds off a stature of 200 lbs. It required 8 years to regain 70 pounds while under Obama's care. Why would there be such great weight gain, could it be because you had reached rock bottom? In two years you gained another 20 under Trump's care. Does that mean you performed better under Obama's care, and are they apples to apples or apples to oranges?

Say a baseball team had a losing record. They won 40 and lost 80. Then Obama managed them to 60 wins and 60 losses, just missing the post season. Trump managed them to 70 wins and 50 losses, and they won the world series. According to the OP, Obama out-performed Trump in percentage growth, and there's a graph to "prove it".

BTW rock dummies, interest rates have a DIRECT impact on the stock market. They were historically low on Obama's watch, because they understood an increase would devastate the market and housing. The rates rose immediately once Trump was inaugurated, probably because of consumer confidence in Trump. They're still too low, but increases show some correction.
You were one of the people attributing the Dow's performance to Trump. You hailed and hailed and hailed Trump for making the Dow rise.

So you get to eat shit if and when the Dow drops. If you aren't blaming Trump for the dive right now, then you are the hypocrite we all know you to be.

You did this shit during Obama. You refused to credit Obama for the rise in the Dow.

WTF do you progressives lie when you don't have an out, and why the fuck the high fives? You people are just too fucking dumb and dishonest. SHOW ME MOTHER FUCKER where I contributed the DOW performance to Trump. At most I'd have mentioned consumer confidence and tax breaks. Even if I did, that doesn't mean it would never drop, you're just too stupid. Then show me where I said anything about Obama's impact on the DOW. Fuck you people are fucked, and your lies demonstrate what pieces of shit you really are. Talk talk talk talk talk, blah blah blah, yack yack yack........You're lucky you're not within arm's reach G5000, I'd put you where you belong, on the floor crying.

Boy oh boy, do the pseuedocons fucking HATE it when their benchmarks come back to bitch slap them in their slack little faces. :lol:

And yet they never learn! They keep making new ones which will also come back to bite them.

I call them tards for a reason.

Boy oh boy, do the pseuedocons fucking HATE it when their benchmarks come back to bitch slap them in their slack little faces. :lol:

And yet they never learn! They keep making new ones which will also come back to bite them.

If the dow hits 30k are you gonna say Trump you da man? Probably not, piss drinker

You people are just too fucking dumb and dishonest. SHOW ME MOTHER FUCKER where I contributed the DOW performance to Trump.

Okey dokey!

Here you go dummy:

In that link:

Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.

You claimed the Dow performance was a Trump accomplishment. Choke on it.

You were one of the people attributing the Dow's performance to Trump. You hailed and hailed and hailed Trump for making the Dow rise.

So you get to eat shit if and when the Dow drops. If you aren't blaming Trump for the dive right now, then you are the hypocrite we all know you to be.

You did this shit during Obama. You refused to credit Obama for the rise in the Dow.

WTF do you progressives lie when you don't have an out, and why the fuck the high fives? You people are just too fucking dumb and dishonest. SHOW ME MOTHER FUCKER where I contributed the DOW performance to Trump. At most I'd have mentioned consumer confidence and tax breaks. Even if I did, that doesn't mean it would never drop, you're just too stupid. Then show me where I said anything about Obama's impact on the DOW. Fuck you people are fucked, and your lies demonstrate what pieces of shit you really are. Talk talk talk talk talk, blah blah blah, yack yack yack........You're lucky you're not within arm's reach G5000, I'd put you where you belong, on the floor crying.
I guess then that I would have to step in and maim you.

If the dow hits 30k are you gonna say Trump you da man? Probably not, piss drinker
Putting on others what you are guilty of?

I hope the Dow does hit 30,000. That would please me very much. It would be great for my portfolio.

I am more worried about what Trump is doing to stop the next recession from turning into a major catastrophe. Probably nothing. He'll just blame the Democrats, and you rubes will parrot that.

Or can you tell us what Trump is doing to prevent the next recession from turning into a catastrophe?

Putting on others what you are guilty of?

I just said, and I've been saying all along, that the stock market isn't a bellwether for presidential performance. Read the thread the thread if you're going to participate. That way you don't look like an ass. Thanks.

No you piece of shit, you made statements you cannot possibly support. You did so because you weren't up to the challenge by the rational thought under post 30. Face it fucker, you're a dishonest and twisted person. Do that and there's a chance you might develop a useful brain.

That will be preciously what all his little sycophants will do, parrot his blame.
Usual M.O. for them.

I hope the Dow does hit 30,000. That would please me very much. It would be great for my portfolio.

I am more worried about what Trump is doing to stop the next recession from turning into a major catastrophe. Probably nothing. He'll just blame the Democrats, and you rubes will parrot that.

Or can you tell us what Trump is doing to stop the next recession from turning into a catastrophe?

Seems your little girl panties are all twisted on you. Take a midol!! Chill child.

No you piece of shit, you made statements you cannot possibly support. You did so because you weren't up to the challenge by the rational thought under post 30. Face it fucker, you're a dishonest person. Do that and there's a chance you might develop a useful brain.

Or can you tell us what Trump is doing to prevent the next recession from turning into a catastrophe?

What a loaded question.

No you piece of shit, you made statements you cannot possibly support. You did so because you weren't up to the challenge by the rational thought under post 30. Face it fucker, you're a dishonest and twisted person. Do that and there's a chance you might develop a useful brain.
I already answered post 30, dipshit.

You seem to think a President who came into office with the economy falling off a cliff which was bleeding half a million jobs a month had an easier task than one who was elected on third base.

I can't work with you if you are that profoundly retarded.

Obama at this point: 41 percent.

Trump: 23.6 percent.

What a loaded question.
No, I am heading off the lies you will tell if and when the economy tanks. I don't want any post hoc bullshit to try and get Trump off the hook.

What is Trump doing to protect our economy?

If he blames Democrats later, I am going to find you and ask you why he didn't stop them.

Just as an analagous example, is Trump doing anything to stop the Democrats from forcing banks to make loans to negroes?

Forum List

Back