Trump and Trump's lawyer say the FBI picture of documents on office floor staged

You Trump minions are an angry group. Don't take your anger out on law enforcement like too many of you angry crazies have done.
No one is angry....we're having fun destroying your lies and false narratives, as you desperatke try to defend proven / convicted / confessed perjurers, thieves, criminals, and traitors.

Each time you and your heroes get exposed you get angrier and more triggered...

triggered.jpg

:p

hadit thinks Donald Trump is a god, not a mortal man.
Hey, I've told you numerous times that those foil helmets you buy off the back page of your comic books do NOT give you mind reading powers, but here we are....

Did you think that up yourself or steal it from someone slightly smarter than you?

He thought he was reading my mind with his foil helmet, but like always it got garbled on the way. What I was REALLY thinking was, "Man, that was a good steak I made the other day". I'm sure we can all see how that could get messed up in transmission with a really cheap helmet.

And yet……. No arrests
One has to wonder as well, if the FBI thought there were classified documents truly in danger of disclosure, why did they wait until the run-up to an election to act? Or did I answer my own question?

He did what they asked, they just want to get rid of Trump. Don't worry if this weaponized agency gets away with it. They could ruin you without anyone knowing about it.
They are showing it doesn’t matter who you are. Again if we go, they won’t stop. Don’t these fools use their brains? I know

One has to wonder as well, if the FBI thought there were classified documents truly in danger of disclosure, why did they wait until the run-up to an election to act? Or did I answer my own question?
Indeed

Possibly because it took that long for the National Archives to understand that dialogue with Trump was not going to achieve its goals and it was necessary to take direct action.

Possibly because it took that long for the National Archives to understand that dialogue with Trump was not going to achieve its goals and it was necessary to take direct action.
They asked him to put another lock on the door, and he did. Again, why wait until before the election to take action?

The American Revolution was won by about 1/3 of the population. 1/3 supported Britain, and a 1/3 just wanted to be left alone. Once you get the people who want to be left alone started, it's hard to stop them. Quid Pro will certainly stop nothing by bad-mouthing huge numbers of Americans.
That is why the majority of Americans, who do not support the extreme left or the extreme right, need to get their asses in gear or the extremists will take over.
The reason our nation has been a success is compromise. Both extremes do not compromise. Lefties are crazy idealogues. Trumpism is over riding the separation of powers and it based on love of an individual over love of country. Scary.

They received 150 documents through June. You’re delusional

No one is angry....we're having fun destroying your lies and false narratives, as you desperatke try to defend proven / convicted / confessed perjurers, thieves, criminals, and traitors.

Each time you and your heroes get exposed you get angrier and more triggered...

View attachment 690170

Your dumbass cult leader named me "patriot of the month". I despise him and you love him. He looks us both the same. Who ever is willing to give him his next dollar he loves you. He is using you dumbasses. Can't you see it. I am not against conservatism, I am against Trumpism. It is not conservatism.

1662072684370.png

With Trump's and his attorney's track record of lying about everything why would anyone accept anything they say at face value?

With Trump's and his attorney's track record of lying about everything why would anyone accept anything they say at face value?
For Trump's cult members, everything he says is their bible; the ultimate truth. It is amazing how many cult members have killed others or themselves because the cult leader told them to.
Jan. 6th and current Trump cult members trying to kill FBI agents show the control Trump has over them. The majority of members of cults never come back to normal. Jen Thomas is an example.

FBI, Police, etc, in any scene of a crime will do that.
The difference here is that all of those documents were inside a box, the one next to the documents, and they took out the ones classified, covered what needed to be covered and took a picture of all the ones which needed to be taken a photo of.

There are probably photos of the box with all the documents in it, before they had to remove them for evidential photo, and even possibly videos.
You don't know that.
I've never seen a cop do this, putting all evd. out in the "crime" scene and taking pictures with a measuring ruler as if all evd are on the floor.

The point of the image is for potential evidence in a criminal prosecution.
The reason they went public with it was to try and save the lives of FBI because the crazy Trump minions thin there was nothing to go after.
You missed my pt. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"I've never seen a cop do this, putting all evd. out in the "crime" scene..."

Count me as skeptical that what we see in that single picture is "all evd."
('All the evidence')

I'll sorta bet there are any number of pictures that can be published......of any number of cover pages that could be photographed, and probably already have.

Betcha.

Forum List

Back