Trump & Andrew Jackson

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
I see Trump made a visit to Andrew Jackson's home to pay homage.

A slap in the face of black people considering Jackson's wealth came by exploiting slaves. I can see Trump having no issue with Jackson's slavery as Trump is such a bigot himself.

I can see Trump & Jackson agreeing on that business model. Make a fortune off the backs of working people.

But really, telling a story about Jackson being captured during the Revolutionary war? That would make Jackson a POW & Trump says POWs are shit people who were dumb enough to get captured. Ask John McCain.

So what was the point of his visit? To poke a stick in the eye of black people & Barack Obama (who wanted him off the $20).

A slap in the face of black people considering Jackson's wealth came by exploiting slaves. I can see Trump having no issue with Jackson's slavery as Trump is such a bigot himself.

I can see Trump & Jackson agreeing on that business model. Make a fortune off the backs of working people.

But really, telling a story about Jackson being captured during the Revolutionary war? That would make Jackson a POW & Trump says POWs are shit people who were dumb enough to get captured. Ask John McCain.

So what was the point of his visit? To poke a stick in the eye of black people & Barack Obama (who wanted him off the $20).
Slap in the face of Natives and Blacks. Someone should take a crap on his grave to be honest. I wish I lived close by.

Slap in the face of Natives and Blacks. Someone should take a crap on his grave to be honest. I wish I lived close by.
Make it a twofer....have my dog pee on his grave and then go north for my dog to take a crap on Phyllis Schlafly's grave.

Fuck every person that has ever had a slave.
I guess that would include 89% of our World history? :rolleyes:

Make it a twofer....have my dog pee on his grave and then go north for my dog to take a crap on Phyllis Schlafly's grave.
Yet you clowns embrace the cult of islam -- you know, the cult that slauters men who are not Muslim and buys and sells women and children.

IMO, people are going way too far by imposing today's cultural and social mores on people who lived centuries ago. Jackson was a populist (and like Trump, a lot of people NEVER liked him) which is why Trump went to see his home. Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, too, and I'll be goddamned if I'm going to stop respecting what they did and who they were.
Jackson kicked the Native Americans out of the south because he wanted the land. He was responsible for the Trail of Tears, which should go down in history as just as nasty as the Japanese internment camps.
Yes, slavery sucked and I'm glad it's over. It was an accepted institution in our history at that time, however.

IMO, people are going way too far by imposing today's cultural and social mores on people who lived centuries ago. Jackson was a populist (and like Trump, a lot of people NEVER liked him) which is why Trump went to see his home. Washington and Jefferson owned slaves, too, and I'll be goddamned if I'm going to stop respecting what they did and who they were.
Jackson kicked the Native Americans out of the south because he wanted the land. He was responsible for the Trail of Tears, which should go down in history as just as nasty as the Japanese internment camps.
Yes, slavery sucked and I'm glad it's over. It was an accepted institution in our history at that time, however.
People arent imposing todays standards. We are going by the standards all those POS claimed they believed in at the same time they owned slaves and they made the declaration that all men are created equal.. They were frauds and much like today they said things that only rubes actually believed in. They were only out to make themselves more rich.

Forum List

Back