Trump announced Pence as his vp via his Twitter account

Dead Candidate Walking!!!
If you remove his right to life positions what is your remaining opinion of Pence?

Don’t know anything about him. What I do know is that you get very few chances to “make a splash” as a candidate where you “own” the news cycle for 72 hours or so. You probably couldn’t have found more of a dud than a mid-west governor whose national profile is about the same as the back up left guard for the KC Chiefs.

Its a missed opportunity for Drumpf and a pretty big one. His next big chance will be during the debates when everyone is watching
Trump will back out of the debates to show respect to a jaywalker hit by a taxi.

And tomatoes are awesome.

Trump wanted the news cycle all to himself. He's butthurt that he's been upstaged by a French truck driver.

It was a radical Islamic terrorist.....come on you can say it

I heard is was a woman putting on make up, and got a tad distracted when her lipstick smeared.

Or he was playing that ignorant Pokemon Go. I saw on the news today some teen walked into traffic while playing it and got hit by a car

ISIS is gay, and the pants shitters just can't scream loud enough about the ones in their closets. :lol:

Trump wanted the news cycle all to himself. He's butthurt that he's been upstaged by a French truck driver.

I heard is was a woman putting on make up, and got a tad distracted when her lipstick smeared.

I heard it was a pants pooper... G said so!
No, it was a fag. This is the best ISIS can do, drive a truck into a crowd. Hell, even the pussiest Bernie supporter could do that!

What a bunch of homos.

But the best part is how afraid of them you pants shitters are. :lol:

I'm happy with his choice. I would have been disappointed if he picked Gingrich and glad he went with somebody a bit younger, Gingrich seems to me a chief-of-staff type - more brains than personality and character. I think Christie would make an excellent Attorney General. Pence has Washington experience and so he shouldn't be another Sarah Palin.

I heard it was a pants pooper... G said so!
No, it was a fag. This is the best ISIS can do, drive a truck into a crowd. Hell, even the pussiest Bernie supporter could do that!

What a bunch of homos.

But the best part is how afraid of them you pants shitters are. :lol:

Shut-up poopy pants pants pooper!!!

This thread has 0 substance about their thoughts on Mike Pence except for My2cents...just a bunch of jibber jabber rubbish poop talk
I want to read if the republicans like/ dislike him .

Pence is a religious nut who thinks that human beings weee created by a god and that climate change is not settled science.

This disqualifies him from the presidency. Therefore, he is not qualified to be VP.

Fortunately, we won't have to worry about that.

Pence is a religious nut who thinks that human beings weee created by a god and that climate change is not settled science.

This disqualifies him from the presidency. Therefore, he is not qualified to be VP.

No, it just proves he's sane.. unlike you and your ilk.. the climate change nutters and whatnot.

No, it just proves he's sane.. unlike you and your ilk.. the climate change nutters and whatnot.

So Soggy, what do you like about Pence ? What do you dislike?

Forum List

Back