Trump Announces!!!

Sure it does. We ought to have a leader who isn’t pushing 80.
there should be an age limit for president and congress. We don't need broken down relics like Pelosi, Schumer, and McConnell. And Feinstein who cannot even find her way to the chamber or remember her name.

I would too. the best ticket would be Trump/Desantis with Trump saying you have me for 4 years then Ron for 8.
You really still think Trump should be President after that weird dumpster fire of an announcement speech? Did you watch it?

You really still think Trump should be President after that weird dumpster fire of an announcement speech? Did you watch it?
yes, I watched it. He made sense and had the right balance of patriotism and calling out the dem failures. no mention of 2020 and no name calling. He got it right.

his next rally will be 50,000+ people. which dem can generate that kind of crowd?

there should be an age limit for president and congress. We don't need broken down relics like Pelosi, Schumer, and McConnell. And Feinstein who cannot even find her way to the chamber or remember her name.
age has nothing to do with being a psychotic moron,,

what does age have to do with it???
The same thing it has to do with any almost-80 year old doing a job. Mental and physical decline. Outdated ways of thinking.

There’s a reason CEOs are pushed out of leadership roles around that age. There’s nothing more logical or natural.

The same thing it has to do with any almost-80 year old doing a job. Mental and physical decline. Outdated ways of thinking.

There’s a reason CEOs are pushed out of leadership roles around that age. There’s nothing more logical or natural.
so freedom and the constitution are now an outdated thing??

Forum List

Back