Trump Announces!!!

Pelosi should be prosecuted for dereliction of duty on Jan 6. She was responsible for capital security and instead encouraged the invasion of the capital and then did nothing to a capital cop who murdered an innocent woman.
Nope

Not going to work.
Nice try at deflection though....even if it is highly delusional.

You see, you can't just throw ridiculous crap like this against the wall hoping it will stick.
Not when we already have a HUGE, detailed, body of evidence gathered by a lawful & legitimate, congressional investigation (The Jan. 6th Committee) thoroughly and meticulously put together and presented to the American people, proving otherwise.

Just "saying" crazy, unfounded, unproven shit to the contrary without any REAL evidence to back it up doesn't make your claim "just as true" as the factual evidence.

It just makes you another loon suffering from PDS.

Trump lost in 2020 because he's an insufferable blabbermouth and bully who has no self control. He lies and has tantrums like a 4 year old with lousy parents. The American voter was no longer entertained by Trump's vulgar circus.

You've been skunked. The Republicans have much better candidates who are intelligent, educated and decent.

youre projecting again,,
In simple English: You're projecting again.

If you can't write to a High School level, don't try to use "Projecting"; it is way beyond your education (and likely your intelligence).

As a good liberal I'll provide defense mechanisms as part of Freudian Theories:

1668702444061.png

Trump lost in 2020 because he's an insufferable blabbermouth and bully who has no self control. He lies and has tantrums like a 4 year old with lousy parents. The American voter was no longer entertained by Trump's vulgar circus.

You've been skunked. The Republicans have much better candidates who are intelligent, educated and decent.

There will be a primary dummy and whoever comes out on top in the GOP will get my vote... your democrat party is headed for a major shakeup... a legal barrage... Trump knows campaign law and is following it to the letter...

Even the Russian government congratulated Biden the other day for his restraint and thorough investigation of the bombing in Poland. That would have never happened with irresponsible trump. He would have jumped to conclusions without any evidence as he always does because he knows better than anyone else. If that isn't psychotic behavior nothing is.
Exactly.

Trump is unfit to be president, it's madness to believe otherwise.

That would be too complicated for you and you wouldn't understand.
Try me... you ain't got shit sucker.... this is not a good day to challenge us... we got the dirt on your boy... you will just get frustrated....

There will be a primary dummy and whoever comes out on top in the GOP will get my vote... your democrat party is headed for a major shakeup... a legal barrage... Trump knows campaign law and is following it to the letter...

LOL

Nobody inspires more votes against them than Trump.

Lol 🤣 are you kidding? Trump is a loudmouth, but he's dumb as a stump. His old friends like Ronald Lauder won't even back him.

Forum List

Back