Trump approval hits 50% but left ignores that

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.
Who knows why you ignore all the other polls? :dunno:

2qn2u08.jpg

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

So not only was one poll wrong, 50 polls in 50 states were wrong.

But I was told no one likes Trump. Oh wait, those that love the DC bureaucracy told me that.

As I predicted, this entire BS story about Russia has backfired and shown the American people who is on the DC insiders side.

The ultimate right likes the polls that makes them look good. Of course they do.

Lets not forget.......the last 2 elections, it was Rasmussen that was spot on. Also not to forget........throw out those polled in New York, California, DC and Massachusetts. It only matters what the polls look like everywhere else. Progressives.........unbelievably btw........still don't get the electoral realities. White nationalism is ruling the day s0ns!!! Tough shit too!!:banana::popcorn::popcorn:

People from New Jersey west all the way to Colorado think the idea's of the DUMS are ghey. Its all that matters..........the coast media has these people duped. Hopelessly so.:boobies::boobies::up:

The polls always get it wrong because they're paid for by left wing newspapers/networks and the pollsters return the results expected of them so they can get paid.

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.

A lie by omission is and always has been an effort to mislead, and his dishonest to the core of the person doing so:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Post #2 was worth repeating; "Who knows why you ignore all the other polls? :dunno:

Rasmussen is a right leaning poll. That's like taking an MSNBC poll about Obama and then bragging about it.

And even for Rasmussen, 50% is on the low side for republican president.

Nice try though.

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

You're a nut. :cuckoo:

The polls got 1 state (WI) wrong. Who knows how you arrived at 50?

snpchl.png

Who knows why you ignore all the other polls? :dunno:

2qn2u08.jpg
I ignore ALL polls because I think that ALL polls are full of shit. As the election showed us they were.
LOLOL

You ignore polls -- that's why you start threads about Trump's job approval rating being at 50%.

:lmao:

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?

Last edited:

snpchl.png
Hard to be wrong when you claim half the states are toss ups LMAO

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
How are you going to secure a future for poor little white kids when you are too freaking stupid to comprehend your own source ???

snpchl.png
Great, yet more dementia from you. 15 states is not half. And still regardless they missed one. That's pretty accurate.

snpchl.png
Great, yet more dementia from you. 15 states is not half. And still regardless they missed one. That's pretty accurate.
Wrong. They said 15 were TOSS UP so they didn't call them for anyone...I bet I can find another map that shows almost ALL of those as leaning blue aka going to Clinton which she lost the majority of those.

snpchl.png
Wrong. They said 15 were TOSS UP so they didn't call them for anyone...I bet I can find another map that shows almost ALL of those as leaning blue aka going to Clinton which she lost the majority of those.
They got one wrong. Deal with it. The no toss-up map you're referring is fairly meaningless since all it is, is assigning red or blue to a toss up state that's too close to call. There's a margin of error among those states so they still can't be considered wrong as long as they fall within the margin of error.

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?
The votes of illegal aliens don't count.

Forum List

Back