Trump attacks wife of New York Judge Engoron after gag order reinstated by court

Going after an innocent person because you don't like her husband doing his job is courageous?

Part of the reasoning for imposing that gag order is that Trump naming people as his enemies results in THOUSANDS of threats against that person as is shown by a court filing by the government.

Think about that. You are saying it's courageous to cause harassment if not danger to an innocent person.

That's bullying not courage. But I forget. When Trump's rethoric has real life consequences he can't be held responsible.
You creatures are the fucking bullies. Leave the man alone. Stop harassing him. Go to hell.

That makes no sense. Can you provide examples? I mean it is the Southern Baptist that believe a woman should listen to her man. Did they suddenly become Democrats and I missed it?

I mean this is some sick ass shit. Man up dude. Defend Trump's actions, because God knows, no one else has attempted to do it. Democrats attack women, lookey over here, shiny thing. Come on, say it. Trump is being totally respectful and has every right to attack the wife of the judge presiding over his trail.

I mean what a damn dumbass. The verdict is already in. It has already been decided. Trump committed fraud. And yeah, Trump could have had a jury trial, but he didn't ask for one. The only thing to be decided now is what the penalty will be. I mean how fawking STUPID do you have to be to be attacking the wife of the very judge that is going to making that determination?
You're either stupid or drunk if that made no sense to you. Your word salad makes no sense

What did Trump do? You fuckers don't get it. As long as you harass Trump then expect it right back. He's not afraid of you fucking trash.
What Trump did is layed out in detail by the indictments. In this case a judge already determined Trump did exactly what is alleged.

If you choose not to believe it that's your business. Although most of you don't even bother denying it.

Regardless of which his wife had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with it.

What Trump did is layed out in detail by the indictments. In this case a judge already determined Trump did exactly what is alleged.

If you choose not to believe it that's your business. Although most of you don't even bother denying it.

Bullshit

Could you be more stupid? When has a Democrat, on trial, attacked the wife of the presiding judge? When has a democrat, running for office, attacked the wife of an opposing candidate? Come on, provide examples.

Do Democrats attack women. Well hell yeah, MTG, Boebert, they probably top the list. But so do Republicans, can you say Pelosi? So don't try and change the subject you stupid ass bitch. This is about the cowardly act of attacking a spouse that has nothing to do with the situation at hand.

Well to be honest Winston, there would have to be a Democrat on trial for criminal wrong doing before that could possibly happen Winston, and that hasn't happened since Clinton was President.

I believe the judge is a Democrat activist and all this harassment is to stop Trump. Democrats should be ashamed.

WTF, you some yankee transplant? No way in hell you were born in North Carolina. At least not where I am from. A man's wife is off limits, in more ways than one. I mean North Carolina has alienation of affection statues and criminal conversation laws. But hell, if you are a paramour that is the least of your worries. Damn, around here, you don't even dance with another man's wife.

Your defense of Melania was heartwarming. Oh, that's right .....

I believe the judge is a Democrat activist and all this harassment is to stop Trump. Democrats should be ashamed.
The judge wasn't the only one attacked in this post, his wife was too. Even IF he's an activist his wife has nothing to do with it. Even the mob balked at going after the family of rival family.

But Democrats should be ashamed? Trump is acting in a way Don Corleone wouldn't dare.

Can you people look at yourself? I mean for the love of God, attack a man's wife? What kind of cowardly low-life piece of shit does that? And you applaud that? That is beyond the pale, for real. And not like it ain't the first time. Remember Trump attacking Cruz's wife. If there was any justice in this world Ted would have walked across the debate stage and delivered a right cross to Trump's damn left jaw. I know I sure as hell would have.

Like Biden attacked Tara Reed? She had to move to Russia for her safety.

The judge wasn't the only one attacked in this post, his wife was too. Even IF he's an activist his wife has nothing to do with it. Even the mob balked at going after the family of rival family.

But Democrats should be ashamed? Trump is acting in a way Don Corleone wouldn't dare.
Gee, that's too bad. Perhaps democrats should stop harassing him.

• fucking bullies. Leave the man alone. Stop harassing him. Go to hell.
  • you fuckers don't get it. As long as you harass Trump then expect it right back. He's not afraid of you fucking trash.
  • You're either stupid or drunk
  • Also, Trump is being subjected to a deranged and sinister witch hunt in service of the DeepSwamp & permanent war state.
  • He's being crucified to prevent his re-election and interference in their deeply desired escalation of WWIII, as well as to serve as a warning:
------------------------------------------------------------

Is MAGA ....MAGA, without vulgarity, anger, conspiracy theories?
Or, is MAGA really QAnon, wearing a red hat?

Question for the incurably curious:
Which demographic....MAGA's or QAnon'ers .....have more years of schooling? elementary? secondary? community college? GED?
----------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows you DID steal the election.
........ Steal six States, shame on you. Deny it, you're just a shallow, obvious liar,

Prolific poster Kaz....you have been shrilling that claim for a couple of years now. You...or your avatar.....has been queried numerous time to back up your word, to show us your proof, to indicate to the forum that you are a serious adult with gravitas and a sense for responsible adult discourse.

So far, mein freund, you have demonstrated ineffectiveness, and failure.

Why be like that?
Your avatar is making you....the person behind it.....look undereducated, weak, indecisive, and frivolous.

Don't be that way. It's a bad look.

Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------

Is MAGA ....MAGA, without vulgarity, anger, conspiracy theories?
Or, is MAGA really QAnon, wearing a red hat?

Question for the incurably curious:
Which demographic....MAGA's or QAnon'ers .....have more years of schooling? elementary? secondary? community college? GED?
----------------------------------------------------

Prolific poster Kaz....you have been shrilling that claim for a couple of years now. You...or your avatar.....has been queried numerous time to back up your word, to show us your proof, to indicate to the forum that you are a serious adult with gravitas and a sense for responsible adult discourse.

Why be like that?
Your avatar is making you....the person behind it.....look undereducated, weak, indecisive, and frivolous.

Don't be that way. It's a bad look.

Good luck.
Sensitive little tyke.

has been queried numerous time to back up your word, to show us your proof, to indicate to the forum that you are a serious adult with gravitas and a sense for responsible adult discourse.

I realized, a while into this, that they're not only convinced that Trump -- the guy who said the EMMYS were rigged against him -- is being truthful in his claims about the "rigged election". Or any of the other conspiracy theories, like how the Insurrection happened.

Wait, there's more!

It turns out that they ALSO believe that "everyone knows it". That means if you say you're not convinced, that you're lying. Because "everyone knows" it was rigged.

Absolutely incredible to watch. Not fun, but incredible.

Going after an innocent person because you don't like her husband doing his job is courageous?

Part of the reasoning for imposing that gag order is that Trump naming people as his enemies results in THOUSANDS of threats against that person as is shown by a court filing by the government.

Think about that. You are saying it's courageous to cause harassment if not danger to an innocent person.

That's bullying not courage. But I forget. When Trump's rethoric has real life consequences he can't be held responsible.
A lot of Prog women are radical thinking. The kind where their shit does not stink, and men must be subservient in optimum conditions. The problem is that many of them are not that good. And they are leading the West into a weakness where we will go to war at some point. Many ways to go to war in history. This is one of them and will be the cause. Trump knows the drill. He saw his wife treated like scum from the high and mighty women loving Prog party when he was President. If she was political, you would know it.

Sensitive little tyke.
OK, so stipulated.
However, this question still stands:
"Do MAGA's have more elementary and secondary schooling ---even GED's ---than QAnon'rs?

What about you?
And how could the rest of America tell the two apart?
----------------------------------------------------------

OK, so stipulated.
However, this question still stands:
"Do MAGA's have more elementary and secondary schooling ---even GED's ---than QAnon'rs?

What about you?
And how could the rest of America tell the two apart?
----------------------------------------------------------
Oh my, how original. Another "democrats smart, Republicans stupid" post. Nap time for you.

Forum List

Back