🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump-Bashers! I Challenge You!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
OK. Trump bashers. If you think your arguments can hold up to intense scrutiny, here's your chance to prove it. It's now or never. Accept my challenge, or cut and run like scared rabbits. Fight or flight.

This is for the conservatives who say that Trump is not a Conservative, and whose policies have been liberal, and it is only in the last 6 months or so, that he has come out with Conservative policies (right in time for the 2016 election campaign).

Is that what you think ? I've heard lots of people saying that. Well, here is a list of issues, and what do you say about them ? Is Trump just a 2015/2016 "conservative", or not ? Step up to the plate.

Issues

1. Gun control

2. Same-sex marriage.

3. Taxes

4. Death penalty

5. Domestic drilling

6. China

7. Obamacare

8. Military strength

9. Immigration

10. Mexican border fence/wall

11. Foreign job stealers

12. Political insiders

13. Cyber-warfare

14. Israel

15. Iran nuclear program

16. North Korea

17. Welfare

18. Terrorism

Last edited:
Obama created more division amongst Americans. The next president should be a leader who creates real compromise that benefits citizens such as disengaging the Middle East, less economic interference, real health care reform and a responsible budget. Mr. Trump has slashed out at everyone including Republicans. How can he possibly be what America needs to unite us? Not that anyone represents that outcome in the current candidates.

There can be no "compromise" between Left and Right in the U.S. right now. They have two completely different views of what this country is, and how the Federal government should operate.

Regrettably, the Republicans have abandoned much of the philosophy laid out in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence (which must be read together, in order to understand the founding principles), but in contrast, the Democrats want, philosophically, to join the EU.

Consider: Bernie Sanders - a candidate for U.S. President - advocates socialized medicine and "free" college education for everyone, and NOT A SINGLE PERSON MENTIONS that both of these initiatives are grotesquely unconstitutional. It doesn't even come up in casual conversation.

Trump, like Mister O'Bama, believes that he IS god, so he will pay no more attention to the founding documents than Barry does. But he does understand the immigration issue, both practically and politically, and he has a few other unorthodox ideas that deserve a try (e.g., "economic nationalism").

Many people have been burned badly with this attitude, but I'm inclined to accept the inevitability of a Trump presidency with the thought that, he couldn't be any worse than what we have had in recent years.

Trump's butt will have to work 4 shifts to catch up with his mouth if he's elected President.

OK. Trump bashers. If you think your arguments can hold up to intense scrutiny, here's your chance to prove it. It's now or never. Accept my challenge, or cut and run like scared rabbits. Fight or flight.

This is for the conservatives who say that Trump is not a Conservative, and whose policies have been liberal, and it is only in the last 6 months or so, that he has come out with Conservative policies (right in time for the 2016 election campaign).

Is that what you think ? I've heard lots of people saying that. Well, here is a list of issues, and what do you say about them ? Is Trump just a 2015/2016 "conservative", or not ? Step up to the plate.

Issues

1. Gun control

2. Same-sex marriage.

3. Taxes

4. Death penalty

5. Domestic drilling

6. China

7. Obamacare

8. Military strength

9. Immigration

10. Mexican border fence/wall

11. Foreign job stealers

12. Political insiders

13. Cyber-warfare

14. Israel

15. Iran nuclear program

16. North Korea

17. Welfare

18. Terrorism
Only one of those issues resonates from faith, to factories and even into Hillary's camp. Read this poll: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Trump's butt will have to work 4 shifts to catch up with his mouth if he's elected President.

He's already an ass according to many on the left.

personally, I want to see the man take healthcare away from 15 million people and make Mexico pay for a border wall....

someone should sell tickets to that show.

Last edited:
If Cruz is out of the running before we in Florida get to vote, I will have a decision to make. Do I vote for Trump or Rubio?

Trump is stronger on three things that are important: illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, and the economy.

Cruz is stronger in that I think he will pick a strong conservative SCOTUS judge. I'm not sure at all about Trumps picking ability. I also believe if it's Rubio vs any Dem, Rubio wins. He will win in a landslide against Hillary.

The thing is, to me, the SCOTUS pick is the most important issue we face right now.

Leaning Rubio, but not solid on it yet.

Obama created more division amongst Americans. The next president should be a leader who creates real compromise that benefits citizens such as disengaging the Middle East, less economic interference, real health care reform and a responsible budget. Mr. Trump has slashed out at everyone including Republicans. How can he possibly be what America needs to unite us? Not that anyone represents that outcome in the current candidates.
Sorry that I don't answer your question. The OP is a question itself - waiting for it's own answer(s).

If Cruz is out of the running before we in Florida get to vote, I will have a decision to make. Do I vote for Trump or Rubio?

Trump is stronger on three things that are important: illegal immigration, Muslim refugees, and the economy.

Cruz is stronger in that I think he will pick a strong conservative SCOTUS judge. I'm not sure at all about Trumps picking ability. I also believe if it's Rubio vs any Dem, Rubio wins. He will win in a landslide against Hillary.

The thing is, to me, the SCOTUS pick is the most important issue we face right now.

Leaning Rubio, but not solid on it yet.

I'm having a difficult time "leaning"

if thing don't change Rhett Butler, here I come.

Forum List

Back