TRUMP! Because it might be the only way to get things done...gd Pubs.

Unlike you, I actually talk to my congresscritters and don't rely exclusively on leftist media.
No, you don't, and, no, the bill is not unconstitutional. The Senate may propose bills.

OKTexas, you are not an expert on anything.

I'm usually in their offices every other week, it's just down the street from the VA clinic I go to.

Yes or no question: Did the bill contain fees, fines and taxes the illegals must pay to gain legal status?
So you talk to their staff. Good for you.

The monies charged are not taxes, thus they are subject to the House. They are self funding fees that relieve you the tax payer of paying for the operation. But if they were taxes, then the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

If no other questions, then go to bed.

They still raise revenue and must originate in the House per Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1. which doesn't differentiate between taxes, fees, fines, tariffs on any other types of revenue.
You were answered. One, there is no bill for raising money. Two, if there was, the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills."

Thanks fakey, you just proved yourself wrong, the senate may propose or concur with amendments to a house originated bill. They can't originate the bill themselves as stated in the first portion of the clause. BTW, the bill not only contains fees but also fines and taxes, all are revenue. Carry on loser.

If the House adopts the language as its own, then the issue is over. Does not matter if you don't like it.

If the House adopts the language as its own, then the issue is over. Does not matter if you don't like it.

Are you really so stupid as not to know the difference between a HR. and a S. HR. means it originated in the House, S. means it originated in the Senate, remind us again what the bill number is. Oh right, S.733 which officially died with the 113th Congress as bills don't carry over from one congress to the next. They have to be reintroduced in the new congress and start from scratch. So at this point the subject is moot.

No, you don't, and, no, the bill is not unconstitutional. The Senate may propose bills.

OKTexas, you are not an expert on anything.

I'm usually in their offices every other week, it's just down the street from the VA clinic I go to.

Yes or no question: Did the bill contain fees, fines and taxes the illegals must pay to gain legal status?

The monies charged are not taxes, thus they are subject to the House. They are self funding fees that relieve you the tax payer of paying for the operation. But if they were taxes, then the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

They still raise revenue and must originate in the House per Article 1, Section 7, Clause 1. which doesn't differentiate between taxes, fees, fines, tariffs on any other types of revenue.
You were answered. One, there is no bill for raising money. Two, if there was, the House can accept the Senate's language as its own.

"All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills."

Thanks fakey, you just proved yourself wrong, the senate may propose or concur with amendments to a house originated bill. They can't originate the bill themselves as stated in the first portion of the clause. BTW, the bill not only contains fees but also fines and taxes, all are revenue. Carry on loser.
Obviously you're missing something, genius.

Obviously you're missing something, genius.

Actually no, I'm not missing anything. In my opinion the senate included the unconstitutional language and had La Raza on stand by to sue and have the language declared unconstitutional so the illegals would have to pay nothing.

As I just told fakey the subject is moot because the bill passed in the 113th congress and died with it. Bills don't carry over from one congress to the next, they have to be reintroduced in the new congress.

Oh right, you brainwashed functional morons don't know what the real world is doing. That 's the Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration bill, blocked by Boehner alone for 2 years, because it would pass and end the problem. And the Infrastructure Jobs Bank bills...google them, I'm not your gd mother.

No, you are more like his dog's ass.

Boner won't pass it because he'll get booted.

These guys don't give a crap. Harry Reid is the same way. They just want theirs.

You are an ass for thinking only the republicans are liars.

Oh right, you brainwashed functional morons don't know what the real world is doing. That 's the Schumer/Lindsay Graham Immigration bill, blocked by Boehner alone for 2 years, because it would pass and end the problem. And the Infrastructure Jobs Bank bills...google them, I'm not your gd mother.

No, you are more like his dog's ass.

Boner won't pass it because he'll get booted.

These guys don't give a crap. Harry Reid is the same way. They just want theirs.

You are an ass for thinking only the republicans are liars.
Take a look at what Reid blocked. Pure propaganda that was DOA, for duping the chumps like you only... Dem "lies" are predictions Pubs blocked, or total BS. Tell me a factual lie like Obama had control for 2 years or Barney caused the meltdown, Bengazi stand down, Volt fires, goes on forever.

Are you really so stupid as not to know the difference between a HR. and a S. HR. means it originated in the House, S. means it originated in the Senate, remind us again what the bill number is. Oh right, S.733 which officially died with the 113th Congress as bills don't carry over from one congress to the next. They have to be reintroduced in the new congress and start from scratch. So at this point the subject is moot.
You are wrong, as usual. A Senate bill's language can be adopted in part or whole by the House to create the origination of it in the House. You are wrongfully arguing simply because you want to not because you are right. You and Sun Devil are wrong.

"The bill does nothing to prevent further illegal immigration. Also, if these Hispanics were known to vote Republican if given a chance, DumBama would be shipping them out busload by busload for the last seven years. But the truth is they generally vote Democrat which is why liberals are trying to protect them.

We know who is selling out America, and I hope many others learn as well......at least by the next presidential election."

Illegals don't vote.

Not legally.......no they don't.

Democrat Step 1. Turn illegals into legals.
Democrat Step 2. Pass laws that allow those newly legal immigrants to vote.

You are wrong, as usual. A Senate bill's language can be adopted in part or whole by the House to create the origination of it in the House. You are wrongfully arguing simply because you want to not because you are right. You and Sun Devil are wrong.

Oh right, you mean the house could reintroduce it as a HR. Yep, ain't gonna happen.

Oh right, you mean the house could reintroduce it as a HR. Yep, ain't gonna happen.
Your admission of defeat is accepted.

My work done here, it is time for me to move on.

Forum List

Back