Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

And how will you do that?....your little peckers days are done....

Birth control should be as widely available as water. Anyone that truly wants to cut down on the number of abortions should do everything they can to make sure those that want BC have easy and cheap access to it.

And how will you do that?....your little peckers days are done....

Birth control should be as widely available as water. Anyone that truly wants to cut down on the number of abortions should do everything they can to make sure those that want BC have easy and cheap access to it.
You can get birth control in any store or in any bar bathroom for a dime.....people are irresponsible and a new soul shouldn't pay for that irresponsibility with his or her life.....

Juanlaw sees what he wants to see and doesn't see things he doesn't want to see. :laughing0301:
Tell me then, what is consistent with supporting a president like Trump who has never denied paying for 8 abortions for his mistresses? If abortion is murder, then why are you supporting a man who is the abortion equivalent of John Wayne Gacy? Or is that you beliefs are shallow and they matter in some circumstances but not others. Do tell
PLZ get more than one note on that kazoo, Mr. Law. You're droning when you play the same note.
A drone bee lookin' for love:
OIP.n23mbaQRGdC1XV9kw5L6fwHaGp

Aftermath of a drone finding love:
OIP.LPnoZbbO5s4d1z2ASJAl0QHaE7

There bee differences:
OIP.EtjwG2IeA43tcYFtjs1s_gAAAA
S​
Yep, little Johnny DOES appear to be a bit soft in the head. Poor fella............
Says someone too stupid to answer the simplest of questions. Of course you're just the creme of the crop stupid the other pro-lifers are just to afraid and quake in their boots where called out on their hypocrisy.
Really triggers you that Trump wants to save babies and denying you the thrill of ripping limbs off of babies.
That is where you are wrong. I can be in favor of stricter rules on abortions, but I am not hypocrite about it. If you want these strict rules on abortions you have to concede that all life is scared. End the death penalty, stricter gun laws, stricter environmental laws that curtail dumping of toxins in our environment, expanded programs for child care, for example. If you are not in favor of those, you have no right to call yourself pro-life. I will not be in favor of banning abortions if the life of the mother is at risk or in cases of rape.

Last edited:
What kind of person willingly ends the existence of another soul?.....I've never understood that.....

What kind of men kill the soul of women:

President Trump supports rape, incest, dead beat dads, domestic violence, pedophiles, runaway girls, lower wages for women, manipulative men...that's just openers what about health care that conservatives deny wage earners, evil manipulators, malicious compulsive liars, misleaders, highly egotistical men, men that have dominance or superiority over other people.
I would have thought more of the President if he would attend domestic violence meetings, or rape or something constructive. Conservatives should spend more time on the underlying causes of abortion.

What kind of person willingly ends the existence of another soul?.....I've never understood that.....

poster_board_Eddiedualphoto.jpg

It figures that you support terrorist Jihadists.
Your cred is now zero, nada, zilch!

Chief Petty Officer Gallagher is a terrorist Jihadists?

That is a pretty serious charge.

Nope. Not at all.
He's a patriot and you're a traitor.
The majority of us know the difference.
It logically follows that you don't.....know the difference, that is.

Nope. Not at all.

Are you drunk tonight? or is this just another stupid act for the internet?

Nope. Not at all.

Neither.
You are the real deluded American traitor deal!

You have to be drunk or stupid if you have an issue with my post. There was a question asked and then the question was answered with a 100% factual answer.

Why do you hate the truth so much?

Nope. Not at all.

Neither.

You have to be drunk or stupid if you have an issue with my post. There was a question asked and then the question was answered with a 100% factual answer.

:huh1:

Nope. Not at all.

Neither.

Smartest post you have ever made.

The question was asked...What kind of person willingly ends the existence of another soul?

I gave an answer that I assumed most would know who it was. Gallagher, as with most of us that served our country are the types of people that could willingly end the existence of another soul, if need be.

Nope. Not at all.

Neither.

The question was asked...What kind of person willingly ends the existence of another soul?

I gave an answer that I assumed most would know who it was. Gallagher, as with most of us that served our country are the types of people that could willingly end the existence of another soul, if need be.

You mean that you weren't equating him to baby killers?

Neither.

You mean that you weren't equating him to baby killers?

No, I was not. I really was trying to highlight the weakness of the question asked. I am pro-life, I am against abortion.

Forum List

Back