Trump: Bernhard Langer told me about voter fraud

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
NOT a joke...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/trump-bernhard-langer-voting-fraud.html?_r=0

Just one problem: Mr. Langer, who lives in Boca Raton, Fla., is a German citizen with permanent residence status in the United States who is, by law, barred from voting, according to Mr. Langer’s daughter Christina.

“He is a citizen of Germany,” she said, when reached on her father’s cellphone. “He is not a friend of President Trump’s, and I don’t know why he would talk about him.”

She said her father was “very busy” and would not be able to answer any questions.

I think the 3-5MM voter fraud is a vast underestimate, maybe half, once you include the non-living and Tammany Hall multiple voters

Your certainty, Godboy, that he is wrong is the truly sad part.

The overwhelming number of election officials, dem and pub, fed and state and local, say there is no illegal voting issue.

IOW, Trump truly and in fact overwhelmingly lost the American eligible PV. Fact.

Your certainty, Godboy, that he is wrong is the truly sad part.

The overwhelming number of election officials, dem and pub, fed and state and local, say there is no illegal voting issue.

IOW, Trump truly and in fact overwhelmingly lost the American eligible PV. Fact.
We will know the truth once the investigation is complete.

Forum List

Back