Trump Blasts Pence For Not Overturning The Election

"In other words"? What other words? When you use the term "overturn an election" you already know the answer. Nobody wants to overturn an election and the crooked pollsters know it. If the poll asked about treasonous propaganda, fraudulent voting and rigged paper ballots you might have gotten a different answer.

If there was a way to interpret the VP's role in the certification process to be that he can refuse to certify an election or reject electoral votes, it would never be a Republican who would act on it. I can imagine a Democrat doing it, but it was never going to happen with Pence.

Speaking of liars..... didn't your stuttering shit clown tell us Russia was going to invade Ukraine on Weds?

I think it's Thurs now.... let me double check..... yeah it IS Thurs....WTF?

Your pathetic ignorance makes Vladimir laugh.... so it's not completely wasted.

putin-laughing-gif.gif

Last edited:
DO YOU LIVE ON MARS!

PLEASE STOP LYING....IT WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!

Nope. When did ANYONE, including the protestors, ask Pence to overturn the election? All we wanted was to delay certification until the evidence could be presented in a court.

That’s what all the frustration was about on Jan 6.

This is true. The Constitution spells out the duties of the Vice-President. There is no question whatsoever what the responsibilities of the VP are in certifying the vote.

The bottom line is taking a poll over a fact like a VP's constitution role in certifying an election is like taking a poll on whether the sky is blue.
It is even more telling as essentially they are claiming that the current administration should be capable of choosing what votes to count for their own election.

That is how authoritarians run 'elections' and why they always get 90%+

Pence had no other choice but to certify the election. The law and the Constitution provides the Vice President to oversee the certification, not to change the outcome. Pence did what he was legally required to do.
Unfortunately 28% of America are batshit crazy

Nope. When did ANYONE, including the protestors, ask Pence to overturn the election? All we wanted was to delay certification until the evidence could be presented in a court.

That’s what all the frustration was about on Jan 6.
You’re whitewashing history.

Read the Eastman memo. They wanted Pence to chuck the certified electors from 6 states. Just toss them in the trash.

He did NOT have that power

In other words...72% say trump is a Liar.
Another stupid web poll with no credibility?

72% that responded to that poll are morons.

Pence could have called for an audit of the disputed Democrat filth controlled districts where the fraud occurred.

If there was no fraud then the Democrat filth had nothing to worry about.

But since there was no Congressional mandated audit then Pototahead is an illegitimate President and always will be.

Pence could have called for an audit of the disputed Democrat filth controlled districts where the fraud occurred.
Flash is in that 28% of batshit crazies.

The VP has no authority to do any such thing

Who knows how many of these people really believe all this bullshit.
I agree that Pence could not overturn the election

but he didnt have to put his stamp of approval on it either

my all-time favorite college football coach once said “we’re gonna dance with the one who brung us here”

and for Pence that was the 75 million people who voted for trump

Pence should have abstained or refused to be there at all

biden would still be president and pence would still be respected by the only people who really count

Forum List

Back