Trump: Bloomberg Should be Allowed to Stand on a Box in Presidential Debate.

Come on, that's funny!

Trump, Bloomberg trade schoolyard taunts as spending war heats up

I apologize to the snowflakes among us. Doubtless they will take exception.
That’s really the best he has?

The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," said Bloomberg spokeswoman Julie Wood.

Except he's not lying when he calls little Mikey a runt.... hmm?

Come on, that's funny!

Rump should be allowed to stand on his statements. In a very wonderful place in Germany, with Revolutionary War pilots flying overhead, the sound of their primitive propellers giving everyone cancer, egged on by thousands and thousands on rooftops. With eggs.

Maybe that's why he paints himself orange. So the egg yolks will blend in.
Oh, shut up!

What, you don't think that's orange blood from bleeding badly from a facelift?

Sad.
He-he, the clown that wouldn't go away. Hilarious!

Bloomberg is old, white, male and the most unrelatable candidate running for the democrat nomination. Why any democrat thinks he would have a reasonable chance to win against TRUMP is baffling. Hillary out spent TRUMP, so Bloomberg being able to waste his own money really is meaningless, he's boring, arrogant and once again unrelatable, and will not be able to engage people to show up to vote. Bernie supporters might be able to swallow voting for Biden but there's no way they show up for Bloomberg.

Come on, that's funny!

The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," said Bloomberg spokeswoman Julie Wood.

Have any idea how tall James Madison was?

This Rump twat tweet is based on a Monty Python sketch called "Archaeology Today".

Come on, that's funny!

Rump should be allowed to stand on his statements. In a very wonderful place in Germany, with Revolutionary War pilots flying overhead, the sound of their primitive propellers giving everyone cancer, egged on by thousands and thousands on rooftops. With eggs.

Oh, shut up!
Well, Pogo IS a clown. Just ignore the fool.
I Don't ignore anyone. I figure that's more of a snowflake thing.

Come on, that's funny!

This Rump twat tweet is based on a Monty Python sketch called "Archaeology Today".
And the brainwashed sheep bleats on. Too funny!

Come on, that's funny!

Probably about the same height as you. Hence your over compensation every day around here.

Come on, that's funny!

Probably about the same height as you. Hence your over compensation every day around here.

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

Think that made him unfit for office?

Come on, that's funny!

Oh, shut up!
Well, Pogo IS a clown. Just ignore the fool.
I Don't ignore anyone. I figure that's more of a snowflake thing.
By ignore, I didn't mean to put that person on Ignore, I meant to not respond to them on the thread. I DO respond to these fools, but just to make fun of them. I don't have anyone on the Ignore choice.

Come on, that's funny!

Who cares? It was funny, but apparently some take exception on grounds of eteranl self-righteousness. Fuck 'em.

Come on, that's funny!

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

That was a much different time, ya knucklehead. The average height for adult males was just 5'6" or 5'7".

Come on, that's funny!

Who cares? It was funny, but apparently some take exception on grounds of eteranl self-righteousness. Fuck 'em.

Apparently you do since you thought it was worthy of a thread.

But perhaps we're all missing something. Do enlighten the class on height requirements for a POTUS, won't you? I can't seem to find it in the Constitution. Ergo ---- how is it "funny"?

You think ignorance is "funny"?

Come on, that's funny!

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

Don't go dissin' on Madison just 'cause he was taller than you.

Come on, that's funny!

But perhaps we're all missing something. Do enlighten the class on height requirements for a POTUS, won't you? I can't seem to find it in the Constitution.
The clown thing that would NOT go away. Dreadful.

Come on, that's funny!

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

That's about how tall you are, what makes Bloomberg unfit for office is his propensity for believing everyone should do as he says. He wants to regulate salt intake. He doesn't want you to have 44 oz sodas and he doesn't want women to breast feed in public. So, like you he is a megalomaniac he thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Now that's Funny....

I love a real person as President... A sense of Humor...

Trump is playing Doomy like a fiddle! He knows Doomberg cannot beat him and now he has egged him on to redouble his spending campaign to throw away a few extra billion dollars back into the US economy!
He is playing him like a child

Is Trump capable of anything above childish taunts?

Come on, that's funny!

But perhaps we're all missing something. Do enlighten the class on height requirements for a POTUS, won't you? I can't seem to find it in the Constitution. Ergo ---- how is it "funny"?

You think ignorance is "funny"?
The humor in Trump's comment was obviously not meant for you.

I am sure you're a lot of fun at parties btw.

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

That's about how tall you are, what makes Bloomberg unfit for office is his propensity for believing everyone should do as he says. He wants to regulate salt intake. He doesn't want you to have 44 oz sodas and he doesn't want women to breast feed in public. So, like you he is a megalomaniac he thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Some or all of that may be true. But it's got nothing to do with how tall he is now does it.

OR with how tall I am for that matter.

Cult of Ignorance strikes again, oblivious to itself.

Forum List

Back