Trump: Bloomberg Should be Allowed to Stand on a Box in Presidential Debate.

That’s really the best he has?

The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," said Bloomberg spokeswoman Julie Wood.

Except he's not lying when he calls little Mikey a runt.... hmm?

Have any idea how tall James Madison was?

This Rump twat tweet is based on a Monty Python sketch called "Archaeology Today".
Who cares? It was funny, but apparently some take exception on grounds of eteranl self-righteousness. Fuck 'em.

Apparently you do since you thought it was worthy of a thread.

But perhaps we're all missing something. Do enlighten the class on height requirements for a POTUS, won't you? I can't seem to find it in the Constitution. Ergo ---- how is it "funny"?

You think ignorance is "funny"?
The humor in Trump's comment was obviously not meant for you.

Agreed. The "humor" was meant for the Cult of Ignorance who think that's a legitimate point.

And I see it hit its target. Rump loves the poorly educated.

Come on, that's funny!

Trump, Bloomberg trade schoolyard taunts as spending war heats up

I apologize to the snowflakes among us. Doubtless they will take exception.
Funny, but beneath the office of the President of the United States. But, as we know, there is nothing that is beneath trump, so we're just going to have to live with the embarrassment that is Donald trump.
You guys are so appalled at Trump. You never ever look at the Prog men and women that are elected. There are people on this board that have voted Democrat, Republican and Independent. The election of Obama should have been a breath of fresh air for most Americans. Instead he played the Prog agendas to maximum. The ugliness of the people in the inner sanctums of the White House and the prog leaders on Capitol Hill was apparent if you looked for it. Don't worry. We are still moving left at this point.

This Rump twat tweet is based on a Monty Python sketch called "Archaeology Today".
Who cares? It was funny, but apparently some take exception on grounds of eteranl self-righteousness. Fuck 'em.

But perhaps we're all missing something. Do enlighten the class on height requirements for a POTUS, won't you? I can't seem to find it in the Constitution. Ergo ---- how is it "funny"?

Agreed. The "humor" was meant for the Cult of Ignorance who think that's a legitimate point.

Yeah, like I said, you're a fun guy. FFS, lighten up!

Notice how pogo sprang into action to defend Bloomberg's stature with such fervor? I would bet he's as short as Bloomberg, maybe shorter. That would explain a lot.

Come on, that's funny!

Funny, but beneath the office of the President of the United States. But, as we know, there is nothing that is beneath trump, so we're just going to have to live with the embarrassment that is Donald trump.
The more embarrassing thing is the endless self victimisation of Individual1, as though he can't have a box himself.

"He wants a box for the debates. Why should he be entitled to that? Really. Does that mean everyone else gets a box?"

Notice how pogo sprang into action to defend Bloomberg's stature with such fervor? I would bet he's as short as Bloomberg, maybe shorter. That would explain a lot.

I have no idea in the world how tall Bloomberg is nor am I about to try to find out. And why don't I have any idea? BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING RELEVANT TO ANYONE BUT HIS TAILOR, that's why.

Come on, that's funny!

The more embarrassing thing is the endless self victimisation of Individual1, as though he can't have a box himself.

"He wants a box for the debates. Why should he be entitled to that? Really. Does that mean everyone else gets a box?"

Yeah, a "lock box".

Wonder how many young'uns won't get that..........

I have no idea in the world how tall Bloomberg is nor am I about to try to find out. And why don't I have any idea? BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING RELEVANT TO ANYONE BUT HIS TAILOR, that's why.
And the clown thing STILL won't go away. Pitiful.

The president is lying. He is a pathological liar who lies about everything: his fake hair, his obesity, and his spray-on tan," said Bloomberg spokeswoman Julie Wood.

Probably about the same height as you. Hence your over compensation every day around here.

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

Think that made him unfit for office?

That's about how tall you are, what makes Bloomberg unfit for office is his propensity for believing everyone should do as he says. He wants to regulate salt intake. He doesn't want you to have 44 oz sodas and he doesn't want women to breast feed in public. So, like you he is a megalomaniac he thinks his shit doesn't stink.
What the hell kind of man would not want to see a woman expose herself willingly in public while drinking a big ass Cola and eating a bag of chips.
He is a short pussy who will also fail to buy the office.

Another one Trump has successfully trolled by skullfucking them in the head for three years as they hinge on literally every word the guy says.

It's beneath the office they cry.
Say's who?
The very swamp like corrupt career elites of both corporations we call political parties.

Fuck 'em is what I say.

I see the dim wits have fallen into kicking and screaming mode..... One little comment sends them frothing at the mouth... Priceless...

I guess I need to quote a line from the movie "Stripes"..... "Lighten up Francis"

Another one Trump has successfully trolled by skullfucking them in the head for three years as they hinge on literally every word the guy says.

. . . . I'm sorry, what was that Pete? I was busy reading the latest tweet from the Donald! :lmao:

I see the dim wits have fallen into kicking and screaming mode..... One little comment sends them frothing at the mouth... Priceless...

I guess I need to quote a line from the movie "Stripes"..... "Lighten up Francis"
The anal retentive perpetually outraged would never understand that concept.

Frankly, what a bunch of miserable pain in the asses they must be in real life.

Come on, that's funny!

Probably about the same height as you. Hence your over compensation every day around here.

Nape. Madison was 5'4".

Think that made him unfit for office?
What was the average height back then?

5'6"?

Bloomberg is like Ross Perot. He couldn't buy an extra inch of height so he amassed a fortune and thought he could buy the presidency. THEN he could get even with all those tall men who got all the women.

Forum List

Back