Trump: Boycott Apple

Have you ever read about how reliable information gained from torture is? If this bomb will go off in 24 hours, and the jihadists is pprepared to die, why do you think he would give accurate information?

Our great nation was formed with higher ideals. If you are only holding to those ideals and the US Constitution when things are safe, you are part of the problem.

It is better that our nation fall than to become the fascist homeland you want.
You cannot twist away GIVEN information in a HYPOTHETICAL CASE. The question was concerning a terrorist who WOULD spill the beans if he's tortured. That is KNOWN within the question.. And if he isn't, a nuke is detonated in 24 hours, killing millions. What do you do ?

Have you ever read about how reliable information gained from torture is? If this bomb will go off in 24 hours, and the jihadists is pprepared to die, why do you think he would give accurate information?

Our great nation was formed with higher ideals. If you are only holding to those ideals and the US Constitution when things are safe, you are part of the problem.

You cannot twist away GIVEN information in a HYPOTHETICAL CASE. The question was concerning a terrorist who WOULD spill the beans if he's tortured. That is KNOWN within the question.. And if he isn't, a nuke is detonated in 24 hours, killing millions. What do you do ?
As usual, you mouth breathers conjure up a doomsday fantasy to support the violation of the U.S. Constitution.
How about you address the actual issue in the table.

There's always North Korea for you to move to...they routinely site national security as the reason for their barbarism.
Actually, YOU could go there. You'd fit in. A country where millions of people dying doesn't seem to matter (like how you think).

As usual, you mouth breathers conjure up a doomsday fantasy to support the violation of the U.S. Constitution.
Not a fantasy at all. In fact, it may already have happened. The San Bernardino attack might have been prevented. Others could be too - especially the BIG ONE.

Issue in WHAT table ?

Last edited:
Not a fantasy at all. In fact, it may already have happened. The San Bernardino attack might have been prevented.

Issue in WHAT table ?
I see that you routinely contradict yourself...

There is no way to know what information he would or would not give under pressure.

There is no way to know what information he would or would not give under pressure.
FALSE! You are DODGING a hypothetical case question by attempting to change the question.. I stated te terrorist already confessed about the attack - just not where, who, etc The question remains intact. Answer it.

And the question contains the information that this is a terrorisrt who has been broken before -it is KNOWN he will break under torture. So you wouldn't torture him. You'd let millions die in a NUKE ?

FALSE! You are DODGING a hypothetical case question by attempting to change the question.. I stated te terrorist already confessed about the attack - just not where, who, etc The question remains intact. Answer it.

And the question contains the information that this is a terrorisrt who has been broken before -it is KNOWN he will break under torture. So you wouldn't torture him. You'd let millions die in a NUKE ?
Actually it is you who is dodging.
As I stated earlier, you have dreamed up this doomsday scenario in order to dodge the actual, factual situation that exists with Apple.
Again, why don't you address the ACTUAL TOPIC????

As I stated earlier, you have dreamed up this doomsday scenario in order to dodge the actual, factual situation that exists with Apple.
Again, why don't you address the???

Actually it is you who is dodging. The ACTUAL ISSUE is NATIONAL SECURITY. That is the annihilation of America. Hundred thousand people killed. You compare a stupid cell phone toy to that. ?
geez.gif
wtf20.gif
Sheeeesh! Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

That's enough. Time for breakfast now. I've beat up on you techie-toy loons long enough. You get a break now. :biggrin:

Again, why don't you address the???

Actually it is you who is dodging. The ACTUAL ISSUE is NATIONAL SECURITY. That is the annihilation of America. Hundred thousand people killed. You compare a stupid cell phone toy to that. ?
geez.gif
wtf20.gif
Sheeeesh! Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

That's enough. Time for breakfast now. I've beat up on you techie-toy loons long enough. You get a break now. :biggrin:
Maybe a combination of stupidity and senility makes it difficult for you to remeber the thread you are making stupid and uninformed comments on.
Let's catch up, this is the TITLE OF THE THREAD:
Trump: Boycott Apple
So let's leave your silly Dr. Strange Glove hypothetical bullshit out of the actual "REAL"issue and address the topic.

Yes, go eat your oatmeal and change your diaper, take a nap.
When your delirium passes, come back and address the real and factual TOPIC....

You are inventing an unlikely and specific scenario. If he confessed, why would he not confess where the nuke is located? And how do you propose to KNOW he will break under torture?

No, I answered the question.

Forum List

Back