Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' In Call With NYT Columnist

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010

GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (d-ma) as "Pocahontas" in an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, she wrote in a piece published Saturday.

Trump told Dowd that he had not been asked by House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) in his meeting with him last week to tone down his rhetoric directed at women.

Dowd also asked him if he had been criticized by Republicans for his Twitter feud with Warren.

"You mean Pocahontas?” Trump shot back

I just lol'ed

By now Trump should know that it's "FAUXAHONTAS". Maybe he was just being a little polite?

Indeed. Trump needs to get it right. It's FAUXCAHONTAS. My Great-Great Grandfather married a Cherokee woman. I promise you - I have more "indian" in me than that lying broad does.

I think this will hurt him with those looking for a grown up as their president.

Maybe it is just me but I think the President should behave like an adult.

Kind of a deal breaker for me..

Does that include the candidates on the left as well? Trump says those things that most Americans are thinking right now, today. Is it any wonder why, at this point in the process, he has nearly twice as many votes as Romney did? America has latched on to someone who "says what THEY think".

Yes!!! This man DESERVES to be our next president.

We've become such pussies and so obsessed with political correctness.

Yes...."Lyin Liz" is a fake self identified indian

Has Crooked Hillary "behaved like an adult"??? She out barking....literally barking....on the campaign trail. She treats all Bill's rape victims like shit as if they should be arrested for allowing themselves to be raped (hey....Sharia Law).

Trump is 10x the "adult" that Crooked Hillary is.

Trump is lashing out at Elizabeth Warren because she made a monkey of him on twitter.

Time we did stop the sloppy love affair for a "presidential" narcissistic little child Really, having had one for almost eight years should be enough.....

Warren cheated the system and took a scholarship away from a true Native American Indian with her false claim of being part Indian. That Trump used a colorful nickname that is quite common in reference to Ms Warren is great. She is just another lying bitch Liberal and has well earned her various nicknames. I made up my own: Sack-a-ja-bullshit.

Warren cheated the system and took a scholarship away from a true Native American Indian with her false claim of being part Indian. That Trump used a colorful nickname that is quite common in reference to Ms Warren is great. She is just another lying bitch Liberal and has well earned her various nicknames. I made up my own: Sack-a-ja-bullshit.

Warren got a debate scholarship to college...

........."It's about a woman who pretends to be a Native American in order to teach at Harvard. Pretty boring actually. Not Disney's best work.".........

GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump referred to Sen. Elizabeth Warren (d-ma) as "Pocahontas" in an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, she wrote in a piece published Saturday.

Trump told Dowd that he had not been asked by House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) in his meeting with him last week to tone down his rhetoric directed at women.

Dowd also asked him if he had been criticized by Republicans for his Twitter feud with Warren.

"You mean Pocahontas?” Trump shot back

I just lol'ed

Trump miss the boat on that one, he should have replied, you mean fauxcahontas?

........."It's about a woman who pretends to be a Native American in order to teach at Harvard. Pretty boring actually. Not Disney's best work.".........

Damn you beat me to it.

Forum List

Back