Trump calls for death penalty for drug dealers

“If you look at countries around the world… The only ones who don’t have a drug problem are those who implement the death penalty for drug dealers.”
I heard him say this but I didn't hear him actually advocate that we do that here. Sure he probably believes it but this is an example of exactly the same thing the media did to him for 5+ years and counting. They put words in his mouth because they "know" what he "meant". FTR, I think anyone trafficking large quantities of meth, coke, and heroin SHOULD be executed. Users should be basically given one chance to rehab then off to a work farm to sober up and clear their head EVERY TIME they get arrested again for using.

Wow, Trump is turning into Duterte?

What's he going to do, kill all the pot dispensary owners?

He's said some weird stuff over the years, but this is pretty weird.

Watch him backpedal.

I didn't mean all drugs, just the dangerous ones....

I don't think this one's going to get him any votes.

You're a dip shit idiot. The death penalty sentences a criminal to be executed. Do you understand the difference between an execution and murder?
You're advocating for the murder of innocent people in synonyms, I guess you have the Thesaurus open too.

Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas

I caught part of his speech on TV tonight! My first thought was the stark difference between an actual alert, mentally functioning leader and the kind of deteriorated rambling and mumbling of a senile geriatric trying to fudge his way through another last-minute card reading esposé before press, light and camera up on a podium as briefly as possible because it is just so hard to try to control everything day by day!

I think Trump was talking about some upcoming political candidates that he thinks the world of.

But I think Trump would be very happy to settle for just closing the border and regulating immigration legally while greatly impeding traffic like fentanyl and prosecuting gangs-- you know, how America is supposed to and used to work.

My other thought was what a difference 6-7 years make--- Trump's message wasn't a bit changed from 2015-2016 when he was getting 24/7 news TV coverage but now is lucky if some small private news company actually broadcasts to the world what the previous president is saying to the world.

Last edited:
Well, there goes the stoner vote.

Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas​

"Donald Trump proposed in a somber speech in Las Vegas on Friday night that convicted drug dealers should be given the death penalty."

"Speaking at the podium with his hands clenched, the ex-president called the United States a “failing nation,” citing rising crime rates in major cities and a wave of migrants at the southern border."

“If you look at countries around the world… The only ones who don’t have a drug problem are those who implement the death penalty for drug dealers.”

Trump calls for the death penalty for drug dealers in a somber campaign speech in Las Vegas - S Chronicles

I agree, I've said for a long time every damn one of them should be prosecuted as domestic terrorist and mass murderers. They're killing close to 3,000 people a week.

And how does the death penalty cease the process of life?
Following due process of law, a criminal is found guilty and is killed by any of several humane methods. NOTE: Since this killing is done by the state following established law and procedures, it cannot be considered murder.

Unless you're an idiot kid on the internet.

Forum List

Back