Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini

Do you wanna play word games FuckBoi? No fucking way you lying asshole.
He’s right. He never said they were vermin, hey said they live like vermin. There is a difference.

But really, it doesn’t even matter, even if he did call them vermin, who cares, you and your lefty crew have much worse about the right, and your president even got up there with that big ole ominous red and blue background that resembled rhe nazi flags hanging and said “maga are a threat to the country”…maga meaning anyone who voted for trump according to you, which was over 70 million people.

You all actually believe that it’s trumps intent to round up 80 milllion democrats and kill them? Really??? Oh my gosh…

Jones! Calling Alex jones! Your conspiracies called and they want to re-emerge!

Thank you for proving that you are perfectly fine with calling your fellow countrymen “vermin” and threatening death to those who criticize or oppose facism and authoritarians in government.

Echoing Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini, you continue with Trump’s attempts to normalize anti-democratic and authoritarian opposition to and destruction of the Constitution.

All of your name-calling, lies, and attempts to deflect the fascist nature of today’s Republican Party have failed utterly. In fact, your use of the term “vermin” shows your true colours.

And once again, I’m asking why aren’t you working? 11 million are needed to fill all of the vacant jobs in the USA snd you’re here night and day, posting anti-American hate and propaganda.

Who’s paying you FuckBoi ?
Who has threatened death?? You need to stop listening to the conspiracy left wing radio.

He’s right. He never said they were vermin, hey said they live like vermin. There is a difference.

But really, it doesn’t even matter, even if he did call them vermin, who cares, you and your lefty crew have much worse about the right, and your president even got up there with that big ole ominous red and blue background that resembled rhe nazi flags hanging and said “maga are a threat to the country”…maga meaning anyone who voted for trump according to you, which was over 70 million people.

You all actually believe that it’s trumps intent to round up 80 milllion democrats and kill them? Really??? Oh my gosh…

Jones! Calling Alex jones! Your conspiracies called and they want to re-emerge!
Dragon lady doesn’t care about accuracy or honesty, she just likes to smear the opponent.

In addition to that they burned a Mpls police station to the ground, and a couple of postal offices and damaged Federal buildings.
A direct attack on civil authority, the very definition of Insurrection.

Didn’t they burn the police station…with officers still trapped inside????

Thanks for the word salad.

It isn’t working
It works, on those who would listen to reason. I figure there will be lefty’s who will discount any kind of reasonable argument purely for the fact that they just simply want to believe everything their lefty media propagandist tell them.

It’s not a word salad, every thing I wrote is true, you just choose to invest yourself in the lies of the left.

Just stop.

Calling the opposition “vermin” is a way to dehumanize them and allow violence to happen to them .. or cause it.

In the Rawanda genocide they used the term “cockroaches” for the same reason
The left would rather call them deplorables, it dehumanizes people but sounds better, it’s all about the show.

Just stop.

Calling the opposition “vermin” is a way to dehumanize them and allow violence to happen to them .. or cause it.

In the Rawanda genocide they used the term “cockroaches” for the same reason

Ok, so then since Biden called 70 million people a threat to the country, then I suppose we should take him at face value? So that was a rallying call to the left for the execution of republicans?

I mean, if you want to play that game, it goes both ways.

"We will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally to destroy America, and the American Dream" --Donald Trump in a campaign speech

Holy Mein Kampf, Batman, Trump's been sniffing crazy glue!

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”
Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”
“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”
I seem to recall Republicans having a conniption when Hillary called them ''deplorables', but how silent they are when Trump acts like a second rate wannabe dictator.​
But Republicans love this type of rhetoric. It's not about making America Great, it's about owning the libs. Not a very good basis to run a country, and forget about unity, not with this guy.​
He's making plans, if he regains office.....​

Trump planning sweeping raids, detention camps, and mass deportations if re-elected in 2025, NYT reports​

Trump is going to lose middle America, now he's getting scary.​

Why would a foreign troll care? Unless he's paid, of course.

Vermin is defined as “people perceived as despicable and as causing problems for the rest of society.”

"the vermin who ransacked her house"

Biden admin and Hamas are vermin BY DEFINITION.

I'm gonna need some evidence that Mussolini called his political opponents vermin. The word of (((Ruth Ben-Ghiat))) isn't good enough. Besides, didn't Trump's first term amply demonstrate that he's got no balls when it comes to dealing with his political opponents?
No, he just has other people do his dirty work for him as he rides his big ass around on a golf cart.

Forum List

Back