Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF??? What quote? I simply recorded an event from memory that i saw on national TV..
i rendered that memory into a narrative of my own words. You found a medulia account of the same event. However, although the words are different, the description of the event is essentially the same.
Liar%20too-M.jpg

the Russian lawyer said that she wanted to talk about a bill related to adoptions of Russian orphans. She lied.
The female Russian agent didn't lie. She was representing Putin's government in seeking to lift sanctions imposed under the Magnitsky Act imposed by Congress in 2012. Her leverage was wrapped in Putin's angry threat to halt the adoptions of Russian babies by Americans.

Then she said that she could get dirt on Hillary. There is nothing illegal about getting dirt on your political opponent from a foreign source.
The crime unfolds when an enemy state seeks to unravel a sanction imposed by the US Congress with the assistance of American citizens. The Russians helped to affect the outcome of a presidential election by releasing Hillary's hacked e_mails after the meeting with Trump .Jr. With their man in the White House, now the Russians could focus on getting his cooperation by any means necessary to lift the Magnitsky sanctions as well as the nationalizion imposed by Obama on those Russian spy properties in Maryland.

However, the Clinton campaign paid a Russian source to create a dossier full of lies about Trump. Then those lies were used to lie to the FISA court to allow spying on members of the Trump campaign. Those are crimes. The Hillary campaign is guilty.
No they did not. The Clintons paid GPS Fusion
to continue an investigation on Trump first initiated and paid for by Republicans during the campaign. After Trump won, Hllary supporters hired GPS Function who, apparently on their own volition, hired Steele
to scrutinize Trump's Russian connections.
The Steele dossier came out of that and has been controversial ever since it was made public. However, the Nunes memo seems to refute the popular myth that the Steele dossier was instrumental in the issuance of a FISA warrant to monitor Trump/Russian connections. .

LOL, you have the left wing talking points down perfectly, congratulations. Not a lick of truth in your post, but you are a good little brain dead dem/lib troll. Pelosi is proud of you.
I challenge you to point out any untruths in my posts. Just saying so doesn't give your argument any advantage.

surely Trump will be impeached any day now

No, not surely.

It will be surely only after Mueller reports to congress a finding of criminal conduct by Trump.
Trump is terrified of Mueller. That shows only one thing: Trump has illegal activities to hide. Mueller will find them. Trump will be gone. He and all of his dirty family and associates. Manafort and Gates are the tip of the iceberg.

Many More ‘Strongly Disapprove’ of Trump
February 25, 2018

A new USA Today survey finds just 38% of Americans now approve of the job President Trump is doing as president while 60% disapprove.
p
“What’s more, the intensity of feeling is hardening against the president. Now, the percentage who ‘strongly disapprove’ of him is more than double the percentage who ‘strongly approve,’ 39% compared with 16%.”

Poll . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Date . . . . . . Sample . . . . . . . . . . . .Approve . Disapprove . . Spread
Rasmussen Reports . . . . 2/22 - 2/26 . . . . .1500 Likely Voters . . . . .50 . . . . .48 . . . . . . . . . . +2

WTF??? What quote? I simply recorded an event from memory that i saw on national TV..
i rendered that memory into a narrative of my own words. You found a medulia account of the same event. However, although the words are different, the description of the event is essentially the same.
Liar%20too-M.jpg
You need to take your own advice. Show me where my description of Trump encouraging the Russian hackers is appreciably different from your news quote. I did what a good writer does....i expressed what i saw and heard in my own words. And, comparing those words to the media verson of the event, i did a pretty good job.

You know Jim, we have a political satire section.

The Trump campaign was being watched and monitored since 2015, by several different foreign intelligence agencies that share intelligence with us on routine daily spy operations of Russian intelligence agents.

"GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, threy added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew in February 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents.

Which is why Trump jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016. Comey didn't open up the FBI investigation until July 2016.

There is no doubt that there was collusion between Russians and Trump surrogates to interfere into the election. Mueller is going after motive, and he has it with Russian money laundering, shell corporations--etc. etc. It's getting closer to Trump. Mueller to-date has filed 84 federal grand jury indictments, and we now have 5 guilty pleas. (Micheal Flynn 1 guilty plea, Rick Gates 2 guilty pleas & George Papalopodous 1 guilty plea.) They all are working with Mueller in plea deals.

It didn't help that Trump went on a National interview with Lestor Holt and admit to Obstruction of Justice--which is impeachable.

Last edited:
Russia Compromised 7 States Prior to 2016 Election
February 27, 2018
“The U.S. intelligence community developed substantial evidence that state websites or voter registration systems in seven states were compromised by Russian-backed covert operatives prior to the 2016 election — but never told the states involved,” NBC News reports.

The states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Florida, Illinois, Texas and Wisconsin.

Where do you find these sites, so obscure, that only you can dig that deep into the far left Progressive morass?

You need to take your own advice. Show me where my description of Trump encouraging the Russian hackers is appreciably different from your news quote. I did what a good writer does....i expressed what i saw and heard in my own words. And, comparing those words to the media verson of the event, i did a pretty good job.

No, you stated that was what he said. What you saw and heard, put into y9ur own words, is NOT a quote. Why lie?

An no, a good writer does not do that. Dan Rather perhaps, but not a good writer.

I once asked one of my right wing neighbors WHY he thought that that little Russian group chose to ONLY speak with the Trump ass kissers about the Magnitsky Act, and not the Clinton people........and the idiot actually had the stupidity to respond that the Russians must have thought that Trump was the more "humane" of the two candidates..........
I'm telling you, one couldn't make this shit up in a comedy script.

But you do, every day.

She did not pay for the initial report...a GOP rival did....evidently it isn't since the FBI is finding more of it true every day.

Please show your source and link stating "the FBI is finding more of it true every day".

What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

Jr got a email from someone who claimed his contact had proof Hillary colluded with russia. Jr takes a meeting to get proof Hillary colluded, and now he colluded?

LOL Leftist logic.

He colluded for welcoming proof Hillary colluded. lololololololololol

Oh? First you said the right would start a civil war should Trump get impeached... are you now saying the right would not impeach Trump if Mueller presents proof that Trump broke the law??

The Democrats sure did not vote to convict President Bill Clinton of felony perjury after he was impeached by the house. That was proof he broke the law.
And Democrats lost the subsequent election.

Thanks for proving my point.
thumbsup.gif

No, you stated that was what he said. What you saw and heard, put into y9ur own words, is NOT a quote. Why lie?

Stop trying to play judge and jury . You set up a strawman lie and then expect rational people to play your game. Are you really that desperate? Here is exactly what I said: "Trump publicly invited the Russian Hackers to continue their surreptitious intrusions into Hillary's e-mails." I never said that was a quote and never intended it o be one; but, it is a statement of fact. Millions of people saw and heard what Trump said. I don't have to quote him exactly to jog memories of that public airing. You're just being a nitpicking
butthurt lackey trying to defend your flawed. traitorous leader..

An no, a good writer does not do that.

As if you would know what a good writer does.:lol:

Last edited:
What the F do you think the Junior meeting was about? They were seeking dirt on Hillary. That IS collusion.

What about Hillary paying Russians for the Trump dossier. Was that collusion?

She did not pay for the initial report...a GOP rival did....evidently it isn't since the FBI is finding more of it true every day.

You're calling the Washington Post liars?

"Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary. The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.5651fc39164f

So Hillary did collude with the Russians. Where's your outrage, Speed Racer?

With flawed logic....the GOP colluded with the Russians when they FIRST paid for the dossier...Hillary did the country a service to continue to support the work of the investigation into the Orange Fa

What about Hillary paying Russians for the Trump dossier. Was that collusion?

You're calling the Washington Post liars?

"Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary. The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’s research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.5651fc39164f

So Hillary did collude with the Russians. Where's your outrage, Speed Racer?
LOL

Even your source doesn’t say what you idiotically claim. :lol:

Logic is lost with Trumpettes....

Where do you find these sites, so obscure, that only you can dig that deep into the far left Progressive morass?
Political Wire is far from obscure . USMB s obscure and the Trump Gimps who post here are dark dense Goofs...pay attention to what is said about Politicaql wire ...duh
Praise for Political Wire
"There are a lot of blogs and news sites claiming to understand politics, but only a few actually do. Political Wire is one of them."

-- Chuck Todd, host of "Meet the Press"

"Concise. Relevant. To the point. Political Wire is the first site I check when I’m looking for the latest political nugget. That pretty much says it all."

-- Stuart Rothenberg, editor of the Rothenberg Political Report

"Political Wire is one of only four or five sites that I check every day and sometimes several times a day, for the latest political news and developments.”

-- Charlie Cook, editor of the Cook Political Report

"The big news, delicious tidbits, pearls of wisdom -- nicely packaged, constantly updated... What political junkie could ask for more?"

-- Larry Sabato, Center for Politics, University of Virginia

"Political Wire is a great, great site."

-- Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC's "Morning Joe"

"Taegan Goddard has a knack for digging out political gems that too often get passed over by the mainstream press, and for delivering the latest electoral developments in a sharp, no frills style that makes his Political Wire an addictive blog habit you don't want to kick."

-- Arianna Huffington, founder of The Huffington Post

"Political Wire is one of the absolute must-read sites in the blogosphere."

-- Glenn Reynolds, founder of Instapundit

"I rely on Taegan Goddard's Political Wire for straight, fair political news, he gets right to the point. It's an eagerly anticipated part of my news reading."

-- Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist.

Was there information passed during that meeting? Did this begin a system of criminal collaboration?

Mueller will find out. Please don't say there was NO COLLUSION. There clearly was....

Jr got a email from someone who claimed his contact had proof Hillary colluded with russia. Jr takes a meeting to get proof Hillary colluded, and now he colluded?

LOL Leftist logic.

Junior wet himself when he found out Russia had dirt on Hillary. You think Daddy didn't know.. That is a great question for the Donald interview. Will he perjure himself when he denies it?

Last edited:
Heard thus morning that Roger Stone had actually been texting Wikileaks...then speaking with Trump...
Hhhmmmmm....Mueller loves it!

LOL Leftist logic.

Great, let’s see your evidence that’s why Don Jr. met with the Russian...

LOL Leftist logic.

You do realise that half of these posters are Russian plants....no one else can be so clueless.

LOL Leftist logic.

You do realise that half of these posters are Russian plants....no one else can be so clueless.
You underestimate the stupidity of rightwing nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back